Ladies, why is there so much hate for...

Options
bull6599
bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in The Powder Room
J/O's and hoes??? I mean we've all seen it since HS. Every time yall see the easy chick that ? mad dudes and is loose w/ the love, why does she get the side-eye and yall mumble "? ", "? ", or "? " under ur breaths? Almost every female I know has been guilty of it. Is it b/c she gives women a bad name? Is it b/c she quite possibly ? ur man before u and him were together? Is it b/c u know there is a good possibility she may try & succeed in ? ur man sometime in the near future?

Inquiring minds wanna know?

Comments

• kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This should have been in GnS
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    People need to stop hating. Worry about yourself.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    People need to stop hating. Worry about yourself.

I agree. Stopped to get smthn to eat the other day nad bumped into a chick I was cool w/ in HS so we sat down and had lunch together. This chick thats a well known skeez came into the the spot. I gave her a head nod and ol girl just gave her the side-eye then looked at me and said "u speak to that ? ?". I asked why she aint like her and all she said was "cuz she a hoe". ? has been going on since HS and I got a million more examples like that.
  • rose.amoureux
    rose.amoureux Members Posts: 2,046
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I dont care about girls like that. As long as they're not in my (or my man's) face trying to start something, Im good.
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hoes hatin on hoes..smh.
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Dudes be SHittin On J/O too..........but what gets me, its when u have 1 Skeezer trynna play and Shittin on another skeezer, even thought he first 1 is worse......that kills lol.......both ya is Jumps lol, whats the problem??? u mad cuz she got More Bodies then U??? lol
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    So any of yall hate.. on ya girl for ? another dude....? Hatin hate.. haters are hatin out there