TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? john cena

i dont hate him as much as others, but that ending was wack, how a man can be DDT'd on the concrete, get beat down, then pop up and pin a ? and pop up again and put a STF is beyond me, what a wach ending to a great match
  • luckyme1500
    luckyme1500 Members Posts: 37
    edited August 2010
    Options
    cena had to win......he gotta new t-shirt to sell
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    i dont hate him as much as others, but that ending was wack, how a man can be DDT'd on the concrete, get beat down, then pop up and pin a ? and pop up again and put a STF is beyond me, what a wach ending to a great match

I'm taking a break from WWE, this ? is getting old, John Cena always gets his ass kicked all over the place and then miraculously, he wins!
    The Miz ? up a good match because Daniel Bryan was on fire but, of course John Cena had to be the last man standing on the team so he can brag about how he "saved" WWE.
    Once again WWE ? up a good thing, The Nexus was on a roll, they were undefeated going into Summerslam and Team WWE was breaking down, now all of a sudden, they stop the momentum that Nexus had!
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    Once again WWE ? up a good thing, The Nexus was on a roll, they were undefeated going into Summerslam and Team WWE was breaking down, now all of a sudden, they stop the momentum that Nexus had!

Was HHH on Team WWE? That sounds like something HHH does to most guys career's once they get into a feud with him.

I don't approve of Team Nexus getting beat. They only lose when it's the ? of the feud. Unless the WWE believes tonight was the end of putting over Nexus, then they let off a premature nut. These guys need more time getting put over. Maybe branch these dudes off for some one on one feuds by getting over on established talent (with the help of other team members ala The Horsemen) to establish themselves as solo performers rather than a gang. No one will respect their solo talent if all their success comes from being involved in numbers.

The WWE could have stretched this out even further, and we definitely didn't need Cena getting over when he doesn't need to.
  • TdotGoHARD87
    edited August 2010
    Options
    yea yo why make nexus lose? if anything they better destroy raw tomorrow or i'll be ?
  • TheBoyRo
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    Was HHH on Team WWE? That sounds like something HHH does to most guys career's once they get into a feud with him.

I don't approve of Team Nexus getting beat. They only lose when it's the ? of the feud. Unless the WWE believes tonight was the end of putting over Nexus, then they let off a premature nut. These guys need more time getting put over. Maybe branch these dudes off for some one on one feuds by getting over on established talent (with the help of other team members ala The Horsemen) to establish themselves as solo performers rather than a gang. No one will respect their solo talent if all their success comes from being involved in numbers.

The WWE could have stretched this out even further, and we definitely didn't need Cena getting over when he doesn't need to.

even though we can agree that the invasion angle was a wreck, they dragged it on the right way..................sorta, having the alliance beat team wwf the first time they fought, why not let the nexus get the win tonite and further the storyline?? i stil have the first nexus beatdown on dvr and watch that ? and am in amazement of how perfect that ? was, now 2 months later, this is how their first match on ppv is?????? wow, smh
  • TdotGoHARD87
    edited August 2010
    Options
    its good to see bryan daniel back tho still. that ? is sick
  • south4life
    edited August 2010
    Options

Naw Triple H wasn't on Team WWE, it was Daniel Bryan that was the 7th member.
    This ? is getting old, John Cena always gets his ass beat for most of the match and then out of no where, he is super cena and wins.
    How do u expect to put your new talent over with Cena always having to win every damn thing, dude was getting his ass handed to him, Wade and Justin were slowly dissecting Cena, they even did a DDT on the concrete floor but, like always he does his 4 or 5 moves and wins.
    I agree with u, they should have them have singles matches to show their talent more and have them do their group beatings every now and then.
    But after tonight, their momentum is over now and the once Untouchable Nexus is no more.
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Naw Triple H wasn't on Team WWE, it was Daniel Bryan that was the 7th member.
    This ? is getting old, John Cena always gets his ass beat for most of the match and then out of no where, he is super cena and wins.
    How do u expect to put your new talent over with Cena always having to win every damn thing, dude was getting his ass handed to him, Wade and Justin were slowly dissecting Cena, they even did a DDT on the concrete floor but, like always he does his 4 or 5 moves and wins.
    I agree with u, they should have them have singles matches to show their talent more and have them do their group beatings every now and then.
    But after tonight, their momentum is over now and the once Untouchable Nexus is no more.

I knew HHH wasn't on the team, it was sarcasm.

One thing the WWE hates is their superstars getting showed up. It guess they see it as dropping their stock. It's like when Steven (William) Regal outwrestled Goldberg in WCW and he got fired for making Goldberg look bad. Granted, he had to get his licks in and totally not get squashed before he dropped the match; but it made Goldberg's in-ring stock drop because he was exposed for not having any skill.

Does Super Cena have any stock left, at least with mature wrestling fans? I guess the mature wrestling fan doesn't count because we are in the minority while little kiddies buy his wrist bands, t-shirts, and so on; we're just watchers of the product but don't contribute to Vince's pockets.

But I still wish the WWE would have given some of these dudes one on one matches in a hot situation to get them over. Instead, they'll all be remembered for what they've done in numbers. And it's clear as day that the Nexus will start bickering about their loss and eventually break up.

I say, if they want to continue putting these dudes over, they should have them win the Unified Tag Team belts and have any combination of the crew defend them; making it damn near impossible for anyone to take it from them. Then jealously and deceit starts to build and then they will start to feud amongst themselves.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? john cena
    THIS.

Nexus basically has nothing now and its back to square one. They could have built on this story AND the new talent so much. But I guess Cena >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I knew HHH wasn't on the team, it was sarcasm.

One thing the WWE hates is their superstars getting showed up. It guess they see it as dropping their stock. It's like when Steven (William) Regal outwrestled Goldberg in WCW and he got fired for making Goldberg look bad. Granted, he had to get his licks in and totally not get squashed before he dropped the match; but it made Goldberg's in-ring stock drop because he was exposed for not having any skill.

Does Super Cena have any stock left, at least with mature wrestling fans? I guess the mature wrestling fan doesn't count because we are in the minority while little kiddies buy his wrist bands, t-shirts, and so on; we're just watchers of the product but don't contribute to Vince's pockets.

But I still wish the WWE would have given some of these dudes one on one matches in a hot situation to get them over. Instead, they'll all be remembered for what they've done in numbers. And it's clear as day that the Nexus will start bickering about their loss and eventually break up.

I say, if they want to continue putting these dudes over, they should have them win the Unified Tag Team belts and have any combination of the crew defend them; making it damn near impossible for anyone to take it from them. Then jealously and deceit starts to build and then they will start to feud amongst themselves.

I like this, even if its a lil like the Spirit Squad...plus it would give the tag team division a much needed boost
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    dis is a lil off topic, but can anyone shed light on y micheal cole is all on da miz nuts(no ? ), i mean miz is decent but micheal cole on play by play when miz appears is ? disgustin...and he stay dissin bryan danielson for some reason...i dont watch nxt and havent kept up wit raw as much as i did back in da day...
  • south4life
    edited August 2010
    Options
    dis is a lil off topic, but can anyone shed light on y micheal cole is all on da miz nuts(no ? ), i mean miz is decent but micheal cole on play by play when miz appears is ? disgustin...and he stay dissin bryan danielson for some reason...i dont watch nxt and havent kept up wit raw as much as i did back in da day...

The first season of NXT, The Miz was Daniel's Pro.
    The Miz didn't like Daniel because people were telling him he should be the The Miz pro instead.
    Daniel got voted off first and The Miz and Michael Cole was talking junk about him.
    Daniel came back to do a interview and Michael Cole was being disrespectfully, so Daniel attacked him and whooped his ass.
    As he was going up the ramp, Miz was talking ? to him, Daniel decked him with one punch so, ever since then Michael Cole hates him and loves Miz.
  • TheBoyRo
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The first season of NXT, The Miz was Daniel's Pro.
    The Miz didn't like Daniel because people were telling him he should be the The Miz pro instead.
    Daniel got voted off first and The Miz and Michael Cole was talking junk about him.
    Daniel came back to do a interview and Michael Cole was being disrespectfully, so Daniel attacked him and whooped his ass.
    As he was going up the ramp, Miz was talking ? to him, Daniel decked him with one punch so, ever since then Michael Cole hates him and loves Miz.

I think they will probably turn cole heel, which works since most people dont like him anyway