Mark Henry

Options
clownshoelopez
clownshoelopez Members Posts: 44
edited August 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle
Why does WWE bother building up mark henry as a bad ass only to let him get beat down time after time. Has their been a raw that he has been on in the last 3 months where he didnt get layed out? I dont get it, you cant sell a monster characther if he never beats anyone up anymore.

He should just go back to the sexual chocolate gimmick.

Comments

• G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    they been payin dis ? since 96 and he aint did ? ...
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Any momentum he had when he pinned RKO some time ago is totally forgotten. They pushed him and MVP for about 2 months after that, then totally ignored it like it never happened. After all that, RKO was still the man; the "rub" didn't work. ? , they couldn't even give him any props for being "ECW" Champion and the beast that he was during that time.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? is build as the world strongest man but a ? reg boot to the face or a clothesline be beatin this ?
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    he needs dlo brown
  • Kang_Solomon_Grundy
    Kang_Solomon_Grundy Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? that black-ass ? ; he was here for a raw taping once and my potna' saw that ? in the mall; he tried to say "wassup" to him - no auto-graph ? or nothing like that - and that black-ass gorilla grodd lookin' mu'fuckah tried to act all arrogant and ? !!! you don't treat fans like that - ? that ole ? -ass strong/weak-ass ? !!!!