2Pac or Jay Z? (Better Catalog)

Options

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Shed So Many Tears>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Any song Jay ever made, matter fact its alot of Pac songs I can say the same thing about

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2010
    Options
    man if tupac was alive he would stiick his ? n B just cuz he could like FAITH!
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    MH, Usher, Darius Miles, Nas, Kobe, Nelly, Jagged Edge, Mos Def, Mekhi Phifer been stretched that ? out before Jay Z put his cape on and saved her

All them rapper and r&b ? done saved some ? at one point or other... what the hell is your point
  • elmasduro
    elmasduro Members Posts: 319
    edited August 2010
    Options
    c1up wrote: »
    lmao how does one ? rapping (without physical prompting) stop another ? from rapping and making music... that ? don't make any sense whats so ever...

i dont kno neither jay wasnt even taking rap serious around the time pac was rapping
    but RD went gold that means 500,000 people bought that album im pretty sure they was bumpin it especially in ny
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    All them rapper and r&b ? done saved some ? at one point or other... what the hell is your point

so how does he win by default. he's a sucker for love who cant even get her pregnant. she had to get 2 abortions with MH. beyonce is beautiful but i guess whats marquez houston's old trash is now Jay Z treasure
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    also this technical ? about skills does not fly

majority of people listen to music they can feel regardless of what song it is, they dont care if jay is spitting some corny punchline...

mary j blige aint the best singer, there are better technical singers than her, however she is still the queen of hip hop r&b...mariah, ciara, etc..will never take her title....

mjb just has the soul that these other ? don't
  • t. webb
    t. webb Members Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Fake ass Jay Z fans. U ? was 5 or 6 when RD dropped. GTFOH with all that lifetime fan ? . SMH @ Library of a Legend bootlegging ? never bought a Jay Z album.

*waiting for the first 90s crackbaby to come in here and say "Yeah I went to go cop that RD the first day it came out after my mom picked me up from Preschool"

Well, I mean I actually did....
  • locksmith1
    locksmith1 Members Posts: 293
    edited August 2010
    Options
    t. webb wrote: »
    He got Beyonce....hw wins at life by default...

Tomp is a tired redundant poster that used his antics to get attention. Rarely you see him in other threads discussing about other rappers beside Jay and Eminem. Dude has a short attention span for other rappers and is pathetic Camel's stan. He will forever swing on the Camel's ? like a little monkey and usually swallowed the half-man half-mammal creature's ? that poured down through his esophagus into his stomach. Just ignored the little immature forbidden child that keep crying for attention and continue with your life.
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2010
    Options
    elmasduro wrote: »
    i dont kno neither jay wasnt even taking rap serious around the time pac was rapping
    but RD went gold that means 500,000 people bought that album im pretty sure they was bumpin it especially in ny

ny cud careless about that ? when rd dropped, they had big..even though big was on his album, in his videos, at his shows...? still didnt cop...big died, den they hopped on his ? ..
  • Focal Point
    edited August 2010
    Options
    also this technical ? about skills does not fly

majority of people listen to music they can feel regardless of what song it is, they dont care if jay is spitting some corny punchline...

mary j blige aint the best singer, there are better technical singers than her, however she is still the queen of hip hop r&b...mariah, ciara, etc..will never take her title....

mjb just has the soul that these other ? don't

*raises eyebrows* Mariah sold almost as many albums as Beetles and way more then MJB and Pac... I'd say that's a lot of soul to some folks feeling her music...
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    flash flood warning in this thread

too many ? ass jigga warriors in here crying
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2010
    Options
    t. webb wrote: »
    Well, I mean I actually did....

u were one of the minority
  • LifezOriginal
    LifezOriginal Members Posts: 56
    edited August 2010
    Options
    so other than AEOM and 7 Day Theory. . . what does Pac have. .

Jay still has RD, Vol 1., BP, BA, and AG . . . thats 5 to 2. . .
  • tompetrez3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LOL @ the thought of a ? waking up on a tuesday in the summer of 1996 when 2PAC, BONE, NAS was killing it to cop RD off of the strength of his ? video with foxy brown. GTFOH
  • Focal Point
    edited August 2010
    Options
    flash flood warning in this thread

too many ? ass jigga warriors in here crying

lol why you so mad?
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2010
    Options
    *raises eyebrows* Miriah sold more then the Beetles and Pac... I'd say that's a lot of soul to some folks feeling her music...

miriah was marketed for the white folk before she decided to get a divorce and jump on the urban bandwagon i.e with her Daydream ...

mary j always been true to herself....
  • Focal Point
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LOL @ the thought of a ? waking up on a tuesday in the summer of 1996 when 2PAC, BONE, NAS was killing it to cop RD off of the strength of his ? video with foxy brown. GTFOH

How old are you son, it's not good for a man your age to be so disgruntle and bitter...
  • Bcotton5
    edited August 2010
    Options

lol!!!................
  • Focal Point
    edited August 2010
    Options
    miriah was marketed for the white folk before she decided to get a divorce and jump on the urban bandwagon i.e with her Daydream ...

mary j always been true to herself....

But Blacks and Whites copped... they must of been feeling and relating to her a damn lot though
  • gee757
    edited August 2010
    Options

but if pac was alive j wouldnt have all that & pac would have so much MORE!
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2010
    Options

them 3 of those 5 albums u listed are average at best, ? 2 of them are trash lol

MATW is a classic....even pac haters bump that...aint u a pac hater? 3 albums

jay has 1 classic, maybe 2..
  • LifezOriginal
    LifezOriginal Members Posts: 56
    edited August 2010
    Options
    them 3 of those 5 albums u listed are average at best, ? 2 of them are trash lol

Nah fam, I just don't see the logic. . .

Dude didn't ask who was a better artist. . . He asked who had the better catalog.
  • Focal Point
    edited August 2010
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    but if pac was alive j wouldnt have all that & pac would have so much MORE!

how wouldn't Jay have his other albums?
  • Bcotton5
    edited August 2010
    Options

lol I agree with this post
  • gee757
    edited August 2010
    Options
    how wouldn't Jay have his other albums?

n 96 tupac was about 2 crush j 2pac said they was gonna play ALL OUT @ jay-z FUNERAL lol....