YungHeartLess5 Members Posts: 413
edited August 2010 in R&B & Alternatives
Lead Single to Passion Pain & Pleasure

Comments

• CaseyAsh
    CaseyAsh Members Posts: 26
    edited August 2010
    Options
    love this new trey song but When I saw this video, I couldn't help but to think it might be Usher's confessions video inspired.
  • YungHeartLess5
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol yeah trey videos dont really be doin it for me... I think the videos be gender biased and always aimed at the women... I still love the song though 10 out of 10
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Trey my ? , but he looking gayer and gayer the more I see this dude... Man, the song is cool, but this ? need to go back to being the hood R & B ? ... he trying to be Usher pt 2
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I only ? with Trey songz when he makes songs like this...I dont like that pop ? he be doing. He gotta sell records so its understandable, i just dont want an album full of that ? .
  • YungHeartLess5
    edited August 2010
    Options
    TrueGodHS wrote: »
    Trey my ? , but he looking gayer and gayer the more I see this dude... Man, the song is cool, but this ? need to go back to being the hood R & B ? ... he trying to be Usher pt 2

Its called artistry... I dont see how your brain thinks "? " when it sees a man engaged in an intimate encounter with a woman...

Also You come in every songz thread screaming how big of a fan you are, but its always followed by a negative remark... Just be you my man, you dont gotta ride every wave