Don't go see "Takers"...Bootleg or wait for DvD...

Options
kentuckywildcat
kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
I couldn't believe I wasted my money....Best thing was the Popcorn,that ? was BUTTER. T.I. was talking a lil bit too much in the Movie,I wish he would shut up at some parts. Save your Money and get the $5 Bootleg from the ? at the Store.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Dude from work told me it was a pretty good movie.
  • kentuckywildcat
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Dude from work told me it was a pretty good movie.

It had pretty good Action....just didn't think it was worth going to the Movies to see
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    My lil sister liked it. Only reason I'd see it is because my girl would want to
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Everyone I asked said it was a pretty good movie. Couple that with the fact you making a post to tell people not to support something that really does not affect you one way or another makes you seem like a ? bitchmade ass hater.
  • kentuckywildcat
    edited August 2010
    Options
    GSonII wrote: »
    Everyone I asked said it was a pretty good movie. Couple that with the fact you making a post to tell people not to support something that really does not affect you one way or another makes you seem like a ? bitchmade ass hater.

Son,I will smack the ? out of you ? your sister and Mother in ? of you....? ? ,don't never come at me like that

Just telling ? save they money!...Who the ? are you!
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ? ass ? come do the ? then. You ? ass ? trying to act hard on the net. Go suck your transexual as daddies aids infested ?
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It's one of those movies where if nothing else isn't playing, go see it. It wasn't bad, wasn't great, just average.
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It had pretty good Action....just didn't think it was worth going to the Movies to see

yeah thats what i heard, but i'll pass on Takers
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I can only watch it if im with a chick....All the ladies out there

• Cake4real
    Cake4real Members Posts: 815
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I can't agree with you. I can almost say I love the movie.
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I seen it last Friday. It was good. T.I. won't win an Oscar, but it was good nonetheless. I agree with the previous poster who said T.I. was talking a lil bit too much in some parts. But I was CTFU when he put that cop uniform on. I was like: "Look @ this ? !"

Now if u wanna talk about a movie that was a total let-down IMO, that had to "The Last Exorcism". It started off good and then ? me off @ the end...kinda like how it is when u meet certain females these days.
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    What, were people actually expecting this to be good, if so lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    it was a pretty good movie. i enjoyed it. go see it folks
  • Cake4real
    Cake4real Members Posts: 815
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I seen it last Friday. It was good. T.I. won't win an Oscar, but it was good nonetheless. I agree with the previous poster who said T.I. was talking a lil bit too much in some parts. But I was CTFU when he put that cop uniform on. I was like: "Look @ this ? !"

Now if u wanna talk about a movie that was a total let-down IMO, that had to "The Last Exorcism". It started off good and then ? me off @ the end...kinda like how it is when u meet certain females these days.

He was over doing it in some parts and it started to get annoying.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i enjoyed it.

then again, i was ? and it was my girls birthday...
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Options

lmao when that part came on my girl said "Oh ? wasn't that one of your facebook pictures"...it was a good movie though
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    What made the movie lame was the terrible action sequences. You got a shoot out with the cops and instead they just show 2 guys falling in a cloud of smoke. you got one with his gun out with the cop with his gun and instead of showing the action they flash away to some thing else and you just hear the gun shot. Just cornball action scenes in a action movie killed this movie. The ployt had tons of holes in on top of that. The idea and premise of the movie was good but it was carried out very poorly. Looked like a ? editing job. even during the shootouts you couldn't really see who was shooting who no blood or anything. How many time s can cris brown jump on top of a car and if the feds chasing you why would you run to the hideout where the rest of the criminals are at. Just alot ? moments in the movie that made no sense.
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I was going in with low expectation for this but even they werent met. in an action movie this only had one good action scene(the one with chris brown). everything else was bland and forgettable. the editing was done very poorly. i cant tell u how sick i am of this "shaky camera shot" trick. like whats even the point of even investing interest into the film when u cant even see whats going on? the premise of some aspects of the plot were just silly. i was doing a little background research to see who penned the script and it consisted of four seperate writers. im like it took 4 screenwriters to write this ? ? they mustve all been ?
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Negative...It was full of action. Definitely worth the money.