Obama Needs to Hear from You on Israeli-Palestinian Negotiations

Options

Comments

• judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    memphis wrote: »
    You haven't even been able to refute one of the things I've claimed. I come with facts, you come with your zionist hasbara. So shut up. You don't know ?

My point is none opf the ? you claim can be proven to be absolute truth because it is opinion based on actual sequences of events. These opinions do not = absolute truth. but my opinion of actual events where I live >>>> your opinion of other peoples opinions of actual events in a far away place. I might have an opinion that Canadians are syrup swilling ? but if you say that is not true then who am I to argue with you???
  • judahxulu
    edited September 2010
    Options
    SO tell me Judah, how do you rally for peace. You go to Sheik Jarra and protest the evictions of Palestinians from East Jerusalem, you at B'ilin protesting the illegal aparthied wall? Do you advocate the right of return? Do you fight to end the occupation along the 67 lines. Do you denounce the racist "democratic" jewish state and advocate democracy for all its inhabitants?

You're probably out there with the righ-wing zionists advocating transfer so you can have Eretz Ysrael. You probably voted for Avigidor Lieberman.

I advocate a return to the Abrahamic law as common solution for peace between 2 groups who claim this as the basis for their stake in the land. I allready said that. One state under the terms it is a sacred land belonging to the Most high and humans are only stewards thereof. This is what we speak of and teach. ? western liberal democracy. The people in my section dont want it or need it. The blood will pour until righteousness is the law of the land. Who are you to say that the solution is democracy for all? Thats what you arrogant western ? think. Democracy aint worked to good for western civilization. The only thing you are free to do is find many creative ways to die. you are not however free to do right without being infringed upon by wickedness in your social environment. You have no idea where the average person in Israel wants or thinks because you think you already know and you wont ? listen unless it supports you biased view. Arrogant westerners. Like youre arguing with me now about what is or isnt where i live. Pure arrogance. I got loved ones been hurt by the hands of Israelis and Palestinians. The Israelis ran up in our ? in the 80's with tanks, machine guns and snipers in the hills. They said we were worse than the PLO. A coward ass Palestinian blew up my brother and some close friends of mine have been harmed in similar attacks. None of them had anything to do with a settlement, a farm, the IDF or the decisions coming out of the Knesset. Still, I dont hate Arabs or Israelis. I hate greedy pigs and cowards who use their own people as cannon fodder whatever they call themselves. This is real life ? that affects me tangibly. You are sitting on your lilly white ass in Canada reading ? and you actually think you can speak with more veracity than me? i dont have to regurgitate a bunch of statistics or quote muthafuckas. the history of my people in israel speaks volumes. real recognize real and you looking unfamiliar, canuck.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    My point is none opf the ? you claim can be proven to be absolute truth because it is opinion based on actual sequences of events. These opinions do not = absolute truth. but my opinion of actual events where I live >>>> your opinion of other peoples opinions of actual events in a far away place. I might have an opinion that Canadians are syrup swilling ? but if you say that is not true then who am I to argue with you???

Canadians ARE syrup swilling ? . You just gave massive credibility to his posts.

Anyway, your logic chip needs replaced. Memphis is bringing up sequences of events, like you said, but those events are factual, and the conclusions he draws to form opinion are based on those factual events.
    Now, you say that you actually live there so your opinion of events is therefor more valid than his opinion.
    What you have is two different perspectives, and your perspective as a Zionist living in Israel doesn't give you much credibility to make objective assessments in forming your opinions. You come from a position that clearly lends itself to bias.

But, facts are facts, so where you live and how you experience things will not alter the facts. He's offering his assessment, you are offering yours. You r opinions cannot be more credible than his simply because you are in the middle of where ? is going down.
  • shootemwon
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I advocate a return to the Abrahamic law as common solution for peace between 2 groups who claim this as the basis for their stake in the land. I allready said that. One state under the terms it is a sacred land belonging to the Most high and humans are only stewards thereof. This is what we speak of and teach. ? western liberal democracy. The people in my section dont want it or need it. The blood will pour until righteousness is the law of the land. Who are you to say that the solution is democracy for all? Thats what you arrogant western ? think. Democracy aint worked to good for western civilization. The only thing you are free to do is find many creative ways to die. you are not however free to do right without being infringed upon by wickedness in your social environment. You have no idea where the average person in Israel wants or thinks because you think you already know and you wont ? listen unless it supports you biased view. Arrogant westerners. Like youre arguing with me now about what is or isnt where i live. Pure arrogance. I got loved ones been hurt by the hands of Israelis and Palestinians. The Israelis ran up in our ? in the 80's with tanks, machine guns and snipers in the hills. They said we were worse than the PLO. A coward ass Palestinian blew up my brother and some close friends of mine have been harmed in similar attacks. None of them had anything to do with a settlement, a farm, the IDF or the decisions coming out of the Knesset. Still, I dont hate Arabs or Israelis. I hate greedy pigs and cowards who use their own people as cannon fodder whatever they call themselves. This is real life ? that affects me tangibly. You are sitting on your lilly white ass in Canada reading ? and you actually think you can speak with more veracity than me? i dont have to regurgitate a bunch of statistics or quote muthafuckas. the history of my people in israel speaks volumes. real recognize real and you looking unfamiliar, canuck.

Ugh. Do better than this. This has now become an argument based purely on dismissing someone's opinion based on location and nationality.

If you came into a thread about the next American election, I wouldn't tell you to get lost and dismiss your perspective just cause you don't live here.
  • judahxulu
    edited September 2010
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    Canadians ARE syrup swilling ? . You just gave massive credibility to his posts.

Anyway, your logic chip needs replaced. Memphis is bringing up sequences of events, like you said, but those events are factual, and the conclusions he draws to form opinion are based on those factual events.
    Now, you say that you actually live there so your opinion of events is therefor more valid than his opinion.
    What you have is two different perspectives, and your perspective as a Zionist living in Israel doesn't give you much credibility to make objective assessments in forming your opinions. You come from a position that clearly lends itself to bias.

But, facts are facts, so where you live and how you experience things will not alter the facts. He's offering his assessment, you are offering yours. You r opinions cannot be more credible than his simply because you are in the middle of where ? is going down.

Im not a political Zionist first of all.

Did you read my posts? Im kind of sick of yall attributing ? to me that Im not saying or representing at all.....? you mean "my perspective as a Zionist". Fool dont you know my community is known to be autonomous in Israel and will not bow down to the State? This is fact that can be verified to lend credence to the fact that I am indeed objective.

War sucks but war is war. Any assessment of entire nations being victims and or villians in a war is patently false. This is the fact that i am presenting based on my firsthand experience that memphis disputes with opinions based on anti-Israel propaganda. The truth and historical reality is that the land has been ? for thousands of years and most of the original inhabitants have long since been scattered. And those originals are not Ashkenaziim (white jews) or Araveem Palestini (Palestinians). Therefore his interpretation of facts is based on a false premise. The fact is neither group has a right to ownership so therefore there is no clear cut victim"group"besides innocent bystanders of both ethnicities caught in the crossfire of the power plays. There will never be peace until muthafuckas get real on both sides and quit acting like both thety ? aint making fraudulent claims.

I personally know Israelis and Palestinians who hate aspects of their own gov'ts as much if not more than they are supposed to hate each other.

You muthafuckas dont even understand Hebrew or Arabic to even know what the news coming from over there says in its original format. You outsiders info is filtered and leaning towards a pre-conditioned side : Zionist or Palestinian. With all your researching, you ? need to look up Hegelian dialectic because you are suckers for that ? .
  • judahxulu
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ugh. Do better than this. This has now become an argument based purely on dismissing someone's opinion based on location and nationality.

If you came into a thread about the next American election, I wouldn't tell you to get lost and dismiss your perspective just cause you don't live here.

Even though I was born in America, so i know what its all about, I wouldn't comment in the first place because it dont affect or concern me. The most Id say is something like "whoever you choose your society is still ? ". If I, hypothetically, felt behooved to just ? around and express an opinion of facts and a muthafucka came and refuted some of what i was saying and had more of an inside track on American politics than I did, then I would shut the ? up and listen. ive read book after book on american politics but if somebody has insider or experiential knowledge about the election process that is some ? that does not fit the parameters of the usual debate (liberal vs conservative, demo vs rep or whatever) i would reserve my worthless opinion and learn something. after that id adapt my perception to the newly acquired data. but thats just me i guess..
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Even though I was born in America, so i know what its all about, I wouldn't comment in the first place because it dont affect or concern me. The most Id say is something like "whoever you choose your society is still ? ". If I, hypothetically, felt behooved to just ? around and express an opinion of facts and a muthafucka came and refuted some of what i was saying and had more of an inside track on American politics than I did, then I would shut the ? up and listen. ive read book after book on american politics but if somebody has insider or experiential knowledge about the election process that is some ? that does not fit the parameters of the usual debate (liberal vs conservative, demo vs rep or whatever) i would reserve my worthless opinion and learn something. after that id adapt my perception to the newly acquired data. but thats just me i guess..

You claim that the lands of Israel and Palestinians originally belonged to Blacks, I'm very skeptical on that, but even if that's true, I don't see many Blacks claiming the land now....some, but not many.

The REALITY is that 700,000 Palestinians were kicked out of their homes when Israel was created, and businesses were lost by the thousands. Israel is still stealing water and building illegal settlements on stolen farmland.

You say Jews and Palestinians can't claim any of this land, but the reality is Jews are stealing from Palestinians like crazy. And as an American, I can speak on this issue because America defending the scumbag, ? , apartheid loving nation known as Israel is ruining America's reputation worldwide.

If it wasn't for America's vast support of Israel, your beloved country would not be able to ? , steal from, and murder Palestinians like flies every single day.
  • memphis
    memphis Members Posts: 201
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You claim that the lands of Israel and Palestinians originally belonged to Blacks, I'm very skeptical on that, but even if that's true, I don't see many Blacks claiming the land now....some, but not many.

The REALITY is that 700,000 Palestinians were kicked out of their homes when Israel was created, and businesses were lost by the thousands. Israel is still stealing water and building illegal settlements on stolen farmland.

You say Jews and Palestinians can't claim any of this land, but the reality is Jews are stealing from Palestinians like crazy. And as an American, I can speak on this issue because America defending the scumbag, ? , apartheid loving nation known as Israel is ruining America's reputation worldwide.

If it wasn't for America's vast support of Israel, your beloved country would not be able to ? , steal from, and murder Palestinians like flies every single day.

but according to Juda, that is not true cause we only have second hand information
  • memphis
    edited September 2010
    Options
    name one thing ive said that fits the zionist hasbara bill. Last time i checked saying the ashkenazi arent legitimate was not a popular view amongst zionists. Go sip some maple syrup and go to sleep ? .

That ethnic cleansing did not occur

that palestinians don't exist

that Palestinians have a state in Jordan

you have stated all those things
  • judahxulu
    edited September 2010
    Options

1.) @ the bolded. its not wise to assume that what you dont see is non-existent or insignificant.

2.) why would israel have to steal water when they have one of the biggest and most advanced desalination programs in the world? thats stupid. once again you as others are emotional over unfounded and unproven propaganda.

3.) um...israel is not the reason why the world hates america. trust me...i know.

4.) you and your boy have history twisted. many palestinians left their homes voluntarily. look it up...if you care to view unbiased sources. either way war is war.

5.) stolen farmland? where is proof that the land BELONGED to the palestinians in the first place. im not saying that there aint no ? in the game , but its basically a squatter fight. prove that the land BELONGS TO THEM.

6.) if said settlements are illegal according to international law then why no repurcussions??

7.) countries dont steal or ? . individuals do.

8.) america has been a scumbag, ? , inventor of apartheid nation for hundreds of years before 1948. people in glass houses.....

9.) explain to me to me factually without drawing conclusions, making conjecture, rhetoric, insults or assumptive reasoning how israel would be able to do what you are describing, surrounded by arab nations and watched like a hawk by the u.n. without being destroyed or its leaders indicted on war crimes?
  • judahxulu
    edited September 2010
    Options
    TOP 10 ANTI-ISRAEL LIES

Lie No. 1: Israel was created by European guilt over the ? Holocaust. Why should Palestinians pay the price?

Three thousand years before the Holocaust, before there was a Roman Empire, Israel’s kings and prophets walked the streets of Jerusalem. The whole world knows that Isaiah did not speak his prophesies from Portugal, nor Jeremiah his lamentations from France. Revered by its people, Jerusalem is mentioned in the Hebrew Scriptures 600 times, but not once in the Koran. Throughout the 2,000-year exile of the Jews, there was a continuous Jewish presence in the Holy Land.

Lie No. 2: Had Israel withdrawn to its June 1967 borders, peace would have come long ago.

Since 1967, Israel repeatedly has conceded “land for peace.” Following Egyptian President Sadat’s historic 1977 visit to Jerusalem, Israel withdrew from the vast Sinai Peninsula and has been at peace with Egypt ever since. But the Palestinian Authority has never fulfilled its promise to end propaganda attacks nor drop the Palestinian National Charter’s call for Israel’s destruction. In 2000, Prime Minister Barak offered Yasser Arafat full sovereignty more than 97 percent of the West Bank, a corridor to Gaza, and a capital in the Arab section of Jerusalem. Arafat said no.

Lie No. 3: Israel is the main stumbling block to achieving a two-state solution.

The Palestinians themselves are the only stumbling block to achieving a two-state solution. With whom should Israel negotiate? With President Abbas, who for four years has been barred by Hamas from visiting 1.5 million constituents in Gaza? With his Palestinian Authority, which continues to glorify terrorists and preaches hate in its educational system and the media? With Hamas, whose Iranian-backed leaders deny the Holocaust and use fanatical Jihadist rhetoric to call for Israel’s destruction?

Lie No. 4: Nuclear Israel, not Iran, is the greatest threat to peace and stability.

The United States and Europe can afford to wait to see what the Iranian regime does with its nuclear ambitions, but Israel cannot. Israel is on the front lines and remembers every day the price the Jewish people paid for not taking ? at his word. Israel is not prepared to sacrifice another 6 million Jews on the altar of the world’s indifference.

Lie No. 5: Israel is an apartheid state deserving of international boycott, divestment and sanctions campaigns.

In fact, Israel is a democratic state. Its 20 percent Arab minority enjoys all the political, economic and religious rights and freedoms of citizenship, including electing members of their choice to the Knesset (Parliament).

Lie No. 6: Plans to build 1,600 more homes in East Jerusalem prove Israel is "Judaizing" the Holy City.

Ramat Shlomo was not about Arab neighborhoods in East Jerusalem but about a long established, heavily populated Jewish neighborhood in northern Jerusalem, where 250,000 Jews live (about the size of Newark, N.J.) -- an area that will never be relinquished by Israel.

Lie No. 7: Israeli policies endanger U.S. troops in Afghanistan and Iraq.

A resolution of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict would benefit everyone, including the United States. But an imposed return to what Abba Eban called “1967 Auschwitz borders” would endanger Israel’s survival and ultimately be disastrous for American interests and credibility in the world.

Lie No. 8: Israeli policies are the cause of worldwide anti-Semitism.

From the Inquisition to the pogroms, to the 6 million Jews murdered by the Nazis, history proves that Jew hatred existed on a global scale before the creation of the State of Israel. It would still exist in 2010 even if Israel had never been created. For example, one poll indicates that 40 percent of Europeans blame the recent global economic crisis on “Jews having too much economic power” -- a canard that has nothing to do with Israel.

Lie No. 9: Israel, not Hamas, is responsible for the “humanitarian catastrophe” in Gaza. Goldstone was right when he charged that Israel was guilty of war crimes against civilians.

The United Nations Human Rights Council is obsessed with false anti-Israel resolutions. It refuses to address grievous human rights abuses in Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Cuba and beyond. Faced with similar attacks, every U.N. member-state, including the United States and Canada, surely would have acted more aggressively than the Israel Defense Forces did in Gaza.

Lie No. 10: The only hope for peace is a single, binational state eliminating the Jewish State of Israel.

The one-state solution is a non-starter because it would eliminate the Jewish homeland. However, the current pressures on Israel are equally dangerous. In effect, the world is demanding that Israel, the size of New Jersey, shrink further by accepting a three-state solution: a P.A. state on the West Bank and a Hamas terrorist one in Gaza. All this as Hezbollah, Iran’s proxy in Lebanon, stockpiles 50,000 rockets, threatening northern and central Israel’s main population centers. Current polls show that while most Israelis favor a two-state solution, most Palestinians continue to oppose it.

http://www.wiesenthal.com/site/pp.asp?c=lsKWLbPJLnF&b=5958687
  • judahxulu
    edited September 2010
    Options
    that ethnic cleansing did not occur

that palestinians don't exist

that palestinians have a state in jordan

you have stated all those things

and its all true. Ethnic cleansing is deceptive rhetoric to the describe the aftermath of war. They do have a state in jordan. They dont want to go. They are jordanians. This is from arab sources.

You say this is hasbara but arabs have said all this ? too. But of course when i posted vids you say "anybody can post ? from youtube" and dismiss it. Uh-huh.....

If everything you say is true then you might as well shut the ? up because that means israel is the most powerful force on the face of the earth and cant be stopped. If we take what you say as fact, the worlds most powerful nations and the un itself are shaking in their boots at mention of the name israel.

But this is not reality. Foh here with that politicized anti-semite ? . There is no omnipotent jewish boogeyman chump. Your boys are sacrificing their own people and are the reason why the peace process keeps getting halted. This is fact.
  • memphis
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I have refuted everystatement you jsut made, and you have not addressed a single one of them. You are such a brainwashed useful idiot, that there is no point on continuing this exercise in futility. You're a brainwashed dupe
  • memphis
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And by tomorrow, I will destroy everyone of your top 10 lies and show everyone on here how much of a zionist dupe you really are. You've taken more losses than Nas in this thread
  • judahxulu
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And by tomorrow, I will destroy everyone of your top 10 lies and show everyone on here how much of a zionist dupe you really are. You've taken more losses than Nas in this thread

Show who what? Everyone else (who's been here a while) knows what I do in Israel and what my community represents so youll only be pandering to the handful of other anti-semites. Also, everybody with any reading comprehension knows that you are manipulating and misrepresenting my stance everytime you post. If you think anything you could possibly post = a loss for me then you, ma'am are deluded. Your rants will affect nothing. Your proposed petition will affect nothing. And you will continue to know nothing but SECONDHAND (DIS) INFO (lol).
  • memphis
    edited September 2010
    Options
    1.) @ the bolded. its not wise to assume that what you dont see is non-existent or insignificant.

2.) why would israel have to steal water when they have one of the biggest and most advanced desalination programs in the world? thats stupid. once again you as others are emotional over unfounded and unproven propaganda.

are you really that delusional. You really have no intellectual honesty. One of the final status issues is water!! why negotiate over water if it is not being taken from aquifers in the west bank? But here is what what B'tsalem has to say on water, I assume though, that you'll just call them bias. But that is just asisine considering it is an israeli group.

http://www.btselem.org/english/Water/Shared_Sources.asp

REFUTED

3.) um...israel is not the reason why the world hates america. trust me...i know.

Now the I/P conflict is not the sole reasons for american hatred, but it does contribute. " according to the Israeli daily Yedioth Ahronoth, Joe Biden engaged in a private, and angry, exchange with the Israeli Prime Minister. Not surprisingly, what Biden told Netanyahu reflected the importance the administration attached to Petraeus's Mullen briefing: "This is starting to get dangerous for us," Biden reportedly told Netanyahu. "What you're doing here undermines the security of our troops who are fighting in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan. That endangers us and it endangers regional peace." Yedioth Ahronoth went on to report: "The vice president told his Israeli hosts that since many people in the Muslim world perceived a connection between Israel's actions and US policy, any decision about construction that undermines Palestinian rights in East Jerusalem could have an impact on the personal safety of American troops fighting against Islamic terrorism." The message couldn't be plainer: Israel's intransigence could cost American lives. "

And if you know anything, yu'll know that Yedioth Ahronot is far from anything not pro-israel and is not biased

REFUTED
    4.) you and your boy have history twisted. many palestinians left their homes voluntarily. look it up...if you care to view unbiased sources. either way war is war.

"In the opening pages of "The Birth of the Palestinian Refugee Problem", Benny Morris offers the outlines of an overall answer: using a map that shows the 369 Arab towns and villages in Israel (within its 1949 borders), he lists, area by area, the reasons for the departure of the local population (9). In 45 cases he admits that he does not know. The inhabitants of the other 228 localities left under attack by Jewish troops, and in 41 cases they were EXPELLED by military force. In 90 other localities, the Palestinians were in a state of panic following the fall of a neighbouring town or village, or in fear of an enemy attack, or because of rumours circulated by the Jewish army - particularly after the 9 April 1948 massacre of 250 inhabitants of Deir Yassin, when the news of the killings swept the country like wildfire." Article from Le Monde 1997

'In general, during the first months of the war until April 1948 the Palestinian leadership struggled, if not very manfully, against the exodus: "The AHC [Arab Higher Committee] decided .... to adopt measures to weaken the exodus by imposing restrictions, penalties, threats, propaganda in the press [and] on the radio .... [The AHC] tried to obtain the help of neighboring countries in this context ..... [The AHC] especially tried to prevent the flight of army-age young males," according to IDF intelligence'. Benny Morris

'Whatever the reasoning and attitude of the Arab states' leaders, I have found no contemporary evidence to show that either the leaders of the Arab states or the Mufti [Hajj Amin al-Husseini] ordered or directly encouraged the mass exodus during April [1948]. It may be worth noting that for decades the policy of the Palestinian Arab leaders had been to hold fast to the soil of Palestine and to resist the eviction and displacement of Arab communities' Benny Morris

"There is no evidence to show that the Arab states and the AHC wanted a mass exodus or issued blanket orders or appeals to the Palestinians to flee their homes (though in certain areas the inhabitants of specific villages were ordered by Arab commanders or the AHC to leave, mainly for strategic reasons)." On the contrary, anyone who fled was actually threatened with "severe punishment". Benny Morris

'In Kafr Saba [early May 1948], the locals, under threat from Haganah attack, wanted to leave, but were ordered to stay by the ALA [Arab Liberation Army] garrison. According to Haganah sources, the ALA, with the population of Ramallah about to take flight, blocked all roads into the Triangle: "The Arab military leaders are trying to stem the flood of refugees and taking stern and ruthless measures against them." Arab radio broadcast, picked up by the Haganah, conveyed orders from the ALA to all Arabs who had left their homes to "return within three days. The commander of Ramallah assembled the mukhtars [official leaders] from the area" and demanded they strengthen morale in the their villages. The local ALA commanders turned back trucks which were coming to take families out of Ramallah. .... Haganah intelligence on May 6 reported that "Radio Jerusalem in its Arabic broadcast (14:00 hours, 5 May) and Damascus [Radio] (19:45 hours, 5 May) announced in the name of the Supreme Headquarters: 'Every Arab must defend his home and property .... Those who leave their places will be punished and their homes will be destroyed.'. The announcement was signed by [Fawzi al-]Qawukji.' Benny Morris

". . . after April 1948, the flight acquired massive dimensions. Abd al-Rahman Azzam Pasha, secretary general of the Arab League, and King Abdullah both issued public calls to the Arabs not to leave their homes. Fawzi al-Qawukji, commander of the Arab Liberation Army, was give instructions to stop the flight by force and to requisition transport for this purpose. The Arab government decided to allow entry only to women and children and to send back all men of military age (between eighteen and fifty). Mohammad Adib al-Umri, deputy director of Ramallah broadcasting station, appealed to the Arabs to stop the flight from Jenin, Tulkarm, and other towns in the Triangle that were bombed by the Israelis. On May 10, Radio Jerusalem broadcasted orders on its Arab program from Arab commanders and AHC to stop the mass flight from Jerusalem and the vicinity." Simha Flapan

'The fall of Safad and the flight of its inhabitants shocked the [Palestinian] Arab villagers of the Hula Valley, to the north. [Yegal] Allon launched a psychological warfare campaign ("If you don't flee immediately, you will all be slaughtered, your daughters will be ? ," are the like), and almost all the villagers fled to Lebanon and Syria.' Simha Flapan

"The story which Jewish publicity at first persuaded the world to accept , that the [Palestinian] Arab refugees left voluntarily, is not true. Voluntary emigrants do not leave their homes with only the clothes they stand in. People who decided to leave house do not do so in such a hurry that they lose other members of their family -- husband losing sight of his wife, or parents of their children. The fact is that the majority left in panic flight, to escape massacre. They were in fact helped on their way by the occasional massacres--not of very many at a time, but just enough to keep them running." Glubb Pasha

"I have learned that the state of Israel cannot be ruled in our generation without deceit and adventurism. These are historical facts that cannot be altered. . . In the end, history will justify both the stratagems and deceit and the acts of adventurism. All I know is that I, Moshe Sharett, am not capable of them, and I am therefore unsuited to lead this country" Simha FlapanIn other word, what Moshe Sharett is saying that the "Jewish state" is incapable of surviving without lying to its citizens and the rest of the world; in fact it has been national security for the "Jewish state" to do so. This form of carefully crafted deception and lies is known in Israel by its Hebrew name: The art of Hasbarah.

REFUTED
  • memphis
    edited September 2010
    Options
    5.) stolen farmland? where is proof that the land BELONGED to the palestinians in the first place. im not saying that there aint no ? in the game , but its basically a squatter fight. prove that the land BELONGS TO THEM..

David Ben-Gurion, May 1948, to the General Staff.
    From Ben-Gurion, A Biography, by Michael Ben-Zohar, Delacorte, New York 1978:

"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population."

Theodore Herzl, founder of the World Zionist Organization, speaking of the Arabs of Palestine, "Complete Diaries," June 12, 1895 entry.:

"Spirit the penniless population across the frontier by denying it employment... Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly."

Moshe Dayan, address to the Technion, Haifa, reported in Haaretz, April 4, 1969:

"We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanying us. Allon repeated his question, ‘What is to be done with the Palestinian population?’ Ben-Gurion waved his hand in a gesture which said 'Drive them out!'"

David Ben Gurion, quoted in The Jewish Paradox, by Nahum Goldmann, Weidenfeld and Nicolson,
    1978, p. 99:

"Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist. Not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either. Nahlal arose in the place of Mahlul; Kibbutz Gvat in the place of Jibta; Kibbutz Sarid in the place of Huneifis; and Kefar Yehushua in the place of Tal al-Shuman. There is not a single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population."

Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of militants from the extreme right-wing Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, November 15, 1998:

"It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism, colonialization, or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands."

Israel Koenig, "The Koenig Memorandum":

"If I was an Arab leader I would never make [peace] with Israel. That is natural: we have taken their country."

Michael Ben-Yair, Attorney General of Israel, 1993-1996 (in Ha'aretz):

"The Intifada is the Palestinian's people's war of national liberation. We [Israel] enthusiastically chose to become a colonialist society, ignoring international treaties, expropriating lands, transferring settlers from Israel to the Occupied Territories, engaging in theft and funding justification for all these activities.. we [Israel] established an apartheid regime."

6.) if said settlements are illegal according to international law then why no repurcussions??..

The establishment of settlements in the West Bank violates international humanitarian law which establishes principles that apply during war and occupation. Moreover, the settlements lead to the infringement of international human rights law.
    The Fourth Geneva Convention prohibits an occupying power from transferring citizens from its own territory to the occupied territory (Article 49). The Hague Regulations prohibit an occupying power from undertaking permanent changes in the occupied area unless these are due to military needs in the narrow sense of the term, or unless they are undertaken for the benefit of the local population.
    The establishment of settlements results in the violation of the rights of Palestinians as enshrined in international human rights law. Among other violations, the settlements infringe the right to self-determination, equality, property, an adequate standard of living, and freedom of movement. The illegality of the settlements under international humanitarian law does not affect the status of the settlers. The settlers constitute a civilian population by any standard, and include children, who are entitled to special protection. Although some of the settlers are part of the security forces, this fact has absolutely no bearing on the status of the other residents of the settlements. http://www.btselem.org/english/Settlements/International_Law.asp

REFUTED
  • shootemwon
    edited September 2010
    Options
    judahxulu, just give up ? .

you're making a fool of yourself, idiot.

memphis is clearly smarter than you, ? .

have a good evening, ? .
  • memphis
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'll get to your top 10 zionist lies tomorrow or saturday when I have some time.
  • judahxulu
    edited September 2010
    Options
    judahxulu, just give up ? .

you're making a fool of yourself, idiot.

memphis is clearly smarter than you, ? .

have a good evening, ? .
    ? you. see a ? slap a ? .
  • memphis
    edited September 2010
    Options
    TOP 10 ANTI-ISRAEL LIES
    Lie No. 1: Israel was created by European guilt over the ? Holocaust. Why should Palestinians pay the price?

Three thousand years before the Holocaust, before there was a Roman Empire, Israel’s kings and prophets walked the streets of Jerusalem. The whole world knows that Isaiah did not speak his prophesies from Portugal, nor Jeremiah his lamentations from France. Revered by its people, Jerusalem is mentioned in the Hebrew Scriptures 600 times, but not once in the Koran. Throughout the 2,000-year exile of the Jews, there was a continuous Jewish presence in the Holy Land.

Jews have a genuine historical tie but not exclusive. Jews were the majority in the Land for only some 1,900 of 10,000 years of modern history, and were the governing authority for even less. Exclusively maintaining the land ignores the 21st century reality, which is one in which Jews have lived outside of Israel for centuries and must accommodate the other populations who have lived, and continue to live here. For example the Canaanites were the dominant group for over two thousand years, as were the Natufians. The Yarmukians were around for some four thousand years and laid the base for the agricultural communities that followed. Jews have no more, and no less, a right to the land than the others who have populated land, including the Arabs (1200 years).
  • stillmatic_01
    stillmatic_01 Members Posts: 113
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Its northeastern Africa. The Suez Canal is manmade.

no it's not.

stop lying.
  • memphis
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Lie No. 2: Had Israel withdrawn to its June 1967 borders, peace would have come long ago.

Since 1967, Israel repeatedly has conceded “land for peace.” Following Egyptian President Sadat’s historic 1977 visit to Jerusalem, Israel withdrew from the vast Sinai Peninsula and has been at peace with Egypt ever since. But the Palestinian Authority has never fulfilled its promise to end propaganda attacks nor drop the Palestinian National Charter’s call for Israel’s destruction. In 2000, Prime Minister Barak offered Yasser Arafat full sovereignty more than 97 percent of the West Bank, a corridor to Gaza, and a capital in the Arab section of Jerusalem. Arafat said no.

Contrary to popular assumptions, “Israel never offered the Palestinians 95 percent of the West Bank as reports indicated at the time”. The ‘generous offer’ was just another incarnation of previous Israeli plans to annex huge swathes of the OPT, retaining major settlement blocs “that effectively cut the West Bank into three sections with full Israeli control from Jerusalem to the Jordan River”
  • memphis
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Lie No. 3: Israel is the main stumbling block to achieving a two-state solution.

The Palestinians themselves are the only stumbling block to achieving a two-state solution. With whom should Israel negotiate? With President Abbas, who for four years has been barred by Hamas from visiting 1.5 million constituents in Gaza? With his Palestinian Authority, which continues to glorify terrorists and preaches hate in its educational system and the media? With Hamas, whose Iranian-backed leaders deny the Holocaust and use fanatical Jihadist rhetoric to call for Israel’s destruction? .

on several occasions many Arab and Palestinian proposals for peace have been offered, only to be rejected by the Israeli side. As early as the 1950s, Nasser expressed interest in a long-term peace arrangement with the State of Israel. In 1978, Anwar Sadat took the initiative and sought peace with Israel, ending in the Camp David Agreement of 1979 which resulted in the Egyptian-Israeli peace treaty. In 1981, both the Saudis and the PLO offered Israel peace, only to berejected. And most recently, in 2002 the Saudi Peace Plan, endorsed by the entire Arab League, has been completely rejected by the Israelis.

It was Israel, not the Palestinians, who had to be pressured by the first Bush administration to enter negotiations with the Palestinians at Madrid in 1991. The earlier rejection of Madrid was just one of many rejections Israel had made in response to Palestinian overtures. In June of 1990, in response to Israel’s unwillingness to meet the PLO, United States Secretary of State James A. Baker stated, “everybody over there should know that the telephone number of the White House is 1-202- 456-1414. When you are serious about peace, call us.” The US even went so far as to delay loan guarantees to Israel in order to bring about Israeli compliance.

It was the Israelis, not the Palestinians, who walked away from Taba.
    At Camp David, Ehud Barak presented the following:
    No Palestinian sovereignty over the Temple Mount, No Right of Return or any return of refugees to Israel Israel’s annexation of large settlement blocs, An Israeli military presence in other areas, Effective Israeli sovereignty over the borders of the future Palestinian state.
    These were unreasonable conditions, conditions that no Palestinian leader could accept though Arafat proved willing to negotiate on several of them.
  • memphis
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Lie No. 4: Nuclear Israel, not Iran, is the greatest threat to peace and stability.
    The United States and Europe can afford to wait to see what the Iranian regime does with its nuclear ambitions, but Israel cannot. Israel is on the front lines and remembers every day the price the Jewish people paid for not taking ? at his word. Israel is not prepared to sacrifice another 6 million Jews on the altar of the world’s indifference.

The Arab League summit in Beirut unanimously put forth a peace initiative echoing the U.N. consensus, which it has subsequently reaffirmed (most recently at the March 2009 Arab League summit in Doha),while all 57 members of the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC), including Iran, “adopted the Arab peace initiative to resolve the issue of Palestine and the Middle East . . . and decided to use all possible means in order to explain and clarify the full implications of this initiative and win international support for its implementation.” In thehands of propagandists for Israel this fact gets transmuted into “all 57 members of the OIC are virulently hostile to Israel.” The Arab League initiative commits it not just to recognize Israel but also to “establish normal relations” once Israel implements the consensus terms for a comprehensive peace.

Furthermore, Iran has not invaded a country in over 260 years, while Israel has fought a war, as Ze’ev Maoz, who served as the Academic Director of the M.A. program of the National Defense College of the IDF has pointed out, Israel has been the aggressor in almost every war they have been in.