Naruto needs to end while it can

Options
renzoantwan
renzoantwan Members Posts: 214 ✭✭
edited September 2010 in Animania
I don't know if im the only person but naruto is getting out of hand. To me they are dragging it on way too long(no ending in sight). It a real good serious, pretty good from the start, but its kind of getting ridiculous. I must admit the writing is pretty decent for right now. But i starting to get a "Blah" feeling about it... am i alone?

Comments

• arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Co-sign to the fullest. Shippuden definitely doesn't develop multiple characters the same way the old series did.

However, I will give Shippuden credit for fleshing out the story behind the shady political situation in the Hidden Leaf. Definitely want to hear more about Danzo and his involvement with the massacre of the Uchiha clan.
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    TheCATthatdidntDIE Members Posts: 918
    edited May 2010
    Options
    naruto is the new inuyasha, pass it on
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Naruto is one of the best anime to come out.
    if it stucc to the manga and didnt use filler it would be flawless.
    But it is time for it to end soon.
  • TANGLUNG
    TANGLUNG Members Posts: 806 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Are you talking about the manga or the anime?
  • ItzGravitation
    edited May 2010
    Options
    both manga and anime
  • weezyfgarbage
    weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
    edited May 2010
    Options
    naruto is garbage, FMA and gantz are much better
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    naruto is garbage, FMA and gantz are much better

as it has been said, i like bleach better when it was called naruto, and i like naruto better when it was called yu yu hakusho, and i liked that better when it was called....DRAGON BALL Z
  • ItzGravitation
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Bleach succs hard.
    Yu Yu Hakusho was ok
    DBZ is very overated
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Bleach succs hard.
    Yu Yu Hakusho was ok
    DBZ is very overated

dbz is overrated, but still pretty d@mn good. well...until the buu saga
  • ItzGravitation
    edited May 2010
    Options
    dbz is overrated, but still pretty d@mn good. well...until the buu saga

really i didnt like it much after Freiza
    everytime they beat someone someone stronger pop up.
    Dudes was gettin too strong and it needed to end quiccer.
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    really i didnt like it much after Freiza
    everytime they beat someone someone stronger pop up.
    Dudes was gettin too strong and it needed to end quiccer.

i feel that way about naruto... but, to each there own. i guess i just quit reading after pain
  • ItzGravitation
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i feel that way about naruto... but, to each there own. i guess i just quit reading after pain

you feel the characters in Naruto are getting too strong or stronger villians appear after they win?
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    you feel the characters in Naruto are getting too strong or stronger villians appear after they win?

the villain thing. also i was just ? the jiraya died. i suppose i could catch up through the manga, but i wont watch the anime anymore. it was just so slow at times
  • ItzGravitation
    edited May 2010
    Options
    the anime is full of filler material.
    The manga still good and you dont have ninjas getting too strong.
    You're really watching Naruto and friends take the place of their teacher.s
    Which is why people are dying.
    {;us it has a good storyline.
    DBZ had the most pointless storyline of any manga/anime ever.
    You cant really compare the two,
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yall on some dumb ? shippoden is good ?
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    the anime is full of filler material.
    The manga still good and you dont have ninjas getting too strong.
    You're really watching Naruto and friends take the place of their teacher.s
    Which is why people are dying.
    {;us it has a good storyline.
    DBZ had the most pointless storyline of any manga/anime ever.
    You cant really compare the two,

the point of dragon ballz was originally to track the growth of gohan, but the author decided to instead bring goku back. didnt you notice somethin a little fishy when goku was given his life back? no dragon ? at all. and did cell even know about the dragon ballz? Gohan was supposed to ? cell and that was going to be the end of DBZ. but alas it was not
  • ItzGravitation
    edited May 2010
    Options
    the point of dragon ballz was originally to track the growth of gohan, but the author decided to instead bring goku back. didnt you notice somethin a little fishy when goku was given his life back? no dragon ? at all. and did cell even know about the dragon ballz? Gohan was supposed to ? cell and that was going to be the end of DBZ. but alas it was not

and thats when it started to succ extra hard.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    yall on some dumb ? shippoden is good ?

Yea, Naruto is the ? , y'all probably just stuck on the american version, that ? sucks with the curses and blood being blocked out and where it's at in the manga, you'd have to be on drugs if you think that ? is wack. Ths anime will blow out DBZ by a long shot with his new abilities.
  • LifezOriginal
    LifezOriginal Members Posts: 56
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Naruto before Shippuden was pretty awesome. Shippuden is aight, but the Sasuke obsession dragged it down tremendously. It shows good ? sometimes though. Dragonball Z all the way up to Frieza is that ? . I still think One Piece is the best of the Big 3.
  • Kang_Solomon_Grundy
    Kang_Solomon_Grundy Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    naruto manga is ? , ? !!!!
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Naruto before Shippuden was pretty awesome. Shippuden is aight, but the Sasuke obsession dragged it down tremendously. It shows good ? sometimes though. Dragonball Z all the way up to Frieza is that ? . I still think One Piece is the best of the Big 3.

You haven't read the manga for Bleach and Naruto. Bleach tops them all and Naruto comes in close second, the story is mad ill and only in the show do they drag the Sasuke storyline out so much because theres too many fillers just like bleach. The powers that naruto has now and his ability to have full control over the fox is when that ? will get tough.
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You haven't read the manga for Bleach and Naruto. Bleach tops them all and Naruto comes in close second, the story is mad ill and only in the show do they drag the Sasuke storyline out so much because theres too many fillers just like bleach. The powers that naruto has now and his ability to have full control over the fox is when that ? will get tough.

I haven't read the Bleach manga, but Sasuke is cold-blooded in the Naruto manga. He might be more trill than Garra right now, and I for one I cannot wait for him to beat Naruto's ? ass. However, the character development that happened in Naruto is definitely no longer happening in Shippuden. They haven't touched Rock Lee, Neji, and even Shikumaru no longer gets any shine.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I haven't read the Bleach manga, but Sasuke is cold-blooded in the Naruto manga. He might be more trill than Garra right now, and I for one I cannot wait for him to beat Naruto's ? ass. However, the character development that happened in Naruto is definitely no longer happening in Shippuden. They haven't touched Rock Lee, Neji, and even Shikumaru no longer gets any shine.

I doubt he can with the new abilities that Naruto's learned and now that he's able to use the use the fox's chakra and the fox can no longer take over him. He has some new ? while he looks all firey and can move real quick (pretty much teleportation) like that ? is more powerful than sage mode.
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Just read spoilers. comments below.

Madara is that ? . Nagato is part of the Uzumaki clan, meaning him and Naruto are Kin.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    glowy wrote: »
    Just read spoilers. comments below.

Madara is that ? . Nagato is part of the Uzumaki clan, meaning him and Naruto are Kin.

proof?........