TOP 5 QBs OF ALL TIME IN YOUR OPINION

Options
jjswipe
jjswipe Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭
edited February 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
List your top 5 qbs of all time. Lets keep it civil and respect each other's opinion. Unless if a ? talking out his ass and say a ? like ryan leaf or akili smith. Scratch that, we're all men, we can all take some criticism, so hey what you feel. Here's my top 5, no particular order.

I'm only naming cats that i have seen play. I can't speak on the bradshaws, and fouts' cuz i've never seen them play live

1. Joe montana- joe cool. Nuff said.

2. Steve young- may not have been a star for a long period of time, but when he got his shot, he took flight. That super bowl against the chargers is one of the best postseason showing by any qb

3. Peyton manning- could go down as the greatest ever. He just needs those super bowl rings like montana, and brady so there won't be any 'buts' when people say how good he is.

4. John elway- the comeback kid. Those last 2 super bowls cememnted his legacy. He was a sure hof.

5. Three way tie between dan marino, brett favre, and tom brady.

Marino has the numbers but of course, no ring.

Favre damn near owns every qb record and a ring. But he also has the most picks in league history. Jordan had the pull up jumper to end his career(the 1st time), favre has a pick against the giants(the 1st retirement) and a pick against the saints(this retirement???) that cost his squads a super bowl appearance.

Brady is a beast, but he's a patriot and fucc the patriots. That was a blatant fumble. I digress, but the boy's resume is impressive

Comments