Is the world preparing for alien encounters??????

Options

Comments

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I think the government knows something that we don't. Why else would the U.N. appoint someone to meet aliens on a first encounter?
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited September 2010
    Options
    vboy513 wrote: »
    I think the government knows something that we don't. Why else would the U.N. appoint someone to meet aliens on a first encounter?

Sc-Fi fans.

Bad ? circulating

There was the gun ban in Britian a while ago, white people can't stand when their guns are taken away so the mental anguish could just now be taking it's toll.

Nightmares

Strange Rashes that look like UFO's appeared
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ****UPDATE*****

This was on the front page of yahoo.com earlier today:

http://news.yahoo.com/video/world-15749633/new-sighting-of-ufo-over-china-22306325

New Sighting of UFO Over China

9 hours ago - ABC News 0:38 | 2848655 views

Airport in inner Mongolia is reportedly shut down because of UFO sightings

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    "25And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; 26Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. 27And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh." Luke 21:25-28

It's the last days. What else do you expect. Thats what Jesus said. This is only the beggining. The deception and the signs will only continue to increase. Don't be deceived. Jesus even said this, "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect." Matthew 24:24

Only those who are not the elect will be deceived. Give your heart to ? and do not fall for the lies of satan.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    "25And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; 26Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. 27And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh." Luke 21:25-28

It's the last days. What else do you expect. Thats what Jesus said. This is only the beggining. The deception and the signs will only continue to increase. Don't be deceived. Jesus even said this, "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect." Matthew 24:24

Only those who are not the elect will be deceived. Give your heart to ? and do not fall for the lies of satan.

I agree with the verses. There's no way the media would have shown this footage if it wasn't what the government wanted them to show. This whole UFO ? is a scam... don't fall for it. It's probably themselves operating those things and they kept them secret all this time so other governments will think they're alien ships.

This might be the next 9/11 needed to trick all the nations into joining this one world government nonsense.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ****UPDATE*****

This was on the front page of yahoo.com earlier today:

http://news.yahoo.com/video/world-15749633/new-sighting-of-ufo-over-china-22306325

New Sighting of UFO Over China

9 hours ago - ABC News 0:38 | 2848655 views

Airport in inner Mongolia is reportedly shut down because of UFO sightings

We already know those are man built flying saucers are made by the military... Flying saucers just allow u to move faster and take sharp cuts. These are just tests.
  • BlackxChild
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    I agree with the verses. There's no way the media would have shown this footage if it wasn't what the government wanted them to show. This whole UFO ? is a scam... don't fall for it. It's probably themselves operating those things and they kept them secret all this time so other governments will think they're alien ships.

This might be the next 9/11 needed to trick all the nations into joining this one world government nonsense.

This is already known if u can meet someone up real high in the military they'll tell u.
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    No worries kids.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Cosign DoU & Chike....

I believe according to scripture that this could be the times spoken of in Revelation. I think it is time for thoseof us who believe in the Most Highand Christ to stop all the foolishness amongst ourselves and prepare for what is to come. They want us to be divided so we can easily be decieved. There was also anarticle talking about how they oil in the Ocean is spreading. From whta i saw in the pictures, it is starting to look more and more like......blood......

It is time to stop playing around.
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Cosign DoU & Chike....

I believe according to scripture that this could be the times spoken of in Revelation. I think it is time for thoseof us who believe in the Most Highand Christ to stop all the foolishness amongst ourselves and prepare for what is to come. They want us to be divided so we can easily be decieved. There was also anarticle talking about how they oil in the Ocean is spreading. From whta i saw in the pictures, it is starting to look more and more like......blood......

It is time to stop playing around.

Yep, I thought of that right away when I first heard about the spill...

oil_spill_4.jpg&t=1
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    janklow, you still don't think there's a market?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ^^^^ I know you weren't talking to me, but a market for what?
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ^^^^ I know you weren't talking to me, but a market for what?

a tin-foil hat forum
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    If aliens can take out my landlord and end the 4 wars in the Middle East, than I'm all for them coming.

Just leave me, my family, and my Lakers alone.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    9/11, twins towers, we'll find out in 2011.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    janklow, you still don't think there's a market?
    so torn on this issue
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    edited October 2010
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    so torn on this issue

Wouldn't hurt man. I say go for it. It also will clean up the social lounge and R&R some. I think it honestly will bring more traffic, seeing as how every thread that has some sort of conspiracy theory idea does pretty well. Go for it.
  • BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    if we ever encountered aliens, we better WATCH OUT!

why? because they found us before we found them

and if they found us, they are wayyyyyyyy more advanced, we are at their mercy.

like i said before: we cant even make it to Mars.

but they can make their way to earth?

worry about the people on this planet first.

deal with that other ? when that other ? is presented.

i dont wanna see it.
  • icame4wo
    icame4wo Members Posts: 1,597 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Hell No, if anything they goin Fake some ? . Project Blue Beam.

I seriously think Aliens exist but chances are they aint checkin for us and are way to far out there. IMO what we are going to witness is the Return of the Fallen and Lucifer himself masked with some ? Alien ? but they are really Demons.
    ^this 【ツ】...............
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I wish this were true...

But the simple fact that there's a conspiracy theory/myths (project bluebeam/demons disguised as aliens/book of rizzevelations) attached on to it now means it ain't gon happen.

Crazy people ruin all the good ideas.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    aliens been here and they have revealed themselves but nigg@s too stubborn to believe
    Lil-Wayne-I-Am-Not-A-Human-Being.jpg
  • scarlet07
    scarlet07 Members Posts: 2
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I've read about "Secrets of the ? Space Program" from http://kenhudnallshow.com/ and it cites some encounters about this UFO stuff. One of my favorite paranormal investigators have also discussed this subject in his radio talk show and have interviewed people who had such encounters.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    These so called "aliens" are very strategical. They know if they came out suddenly it would result in widespread panic. Instead they are gradually conditioning us to accept their existence by their activity in the sky. Once we become aware that they MAY exist, our face to face encounter with them will be less of a suprise.
    They are already sending us subliminal messages by deactivating our nukes and missles. I could be wrong but I assume that this is their way of telling us nuclear weapons isnt something we should have in our pocesssion.

If they have the ability to deactivate our weapons they probably can activate them as well. Just something rather scary you guys should consider
  • BlackxChild
    edited October 2010
    Options
    These so called "aliens" are very strategical. They know if they came out suddenly it would result in widespread panic. Instead they are gradually conditioning us to accept their existence by their activity in the sky. Once we become aware that they MAY exist, our face to face encounter with them will be less of a suprise.
    They are already sending us subliminal messages by deactivating our nukes and missles. I could be wrong but I assume that this is their way of telling us nuclear weapons isnt something we should have in our pocesssion.

If they have the ability to deactivate our weapons they probably can activate them as well. Just something rather scary you guys should consider
    flying saucers are man made
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    edited October 2010
    Options