Chris Paul out for 2 months because David West cant fcukin Inbound passes

Options
2»

Comments

• CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    LOL man I saw that ? , all west had to do was pass the ball inbound and they would have won they game since they had the lead, instead that ? threw a horrible pass which lead to Paul getting injured and the game going into and the Bull winning. The announcer even said that West a veteran player to do some rookie ? like that is beyond horrible. I know west would love to do that pass over again. But on another note shout out to the bulls for winning 5 games in a row now.
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    collison is decent, just need to work on his jumper
  • mobilefreepimpp
    mobilefreepimpp Banned Users Posts: 147
    edited February 2010
    Options
    makaveli03 wrote: »
    lol and why shouldnt he have won it? u mad because the truth is giving u constipation ? ?
    me mad? For what? The person I felt deserved it, won it... and got the #1 record in the west despite injuries to Pau and Bynum...also went on to go to 2 nba finals in the last 2 years...and won a title...what about chris paul...has he ever even seen a western conference finals. Nah I ain't mad, but you sure do sound like you are...I'm sure your hangin in there tho little buddy.
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited February 2010
    Options
    me mad? For what? The person I felt deserved it, won it... and got the #1 record in the west despite injuries to Pau and Bynum...also went on to go to 2 nba finals in the last 2 years...and won a title...what about chris paul...has he ever even seen a western conference finals. Nah I ain't mad, but you sure do sound like you are...I'm sure your hangin in there tho little buddy.

lemme rephrase this for you...David stern stole the mvp from chris paul...gave it to your bitcboy kobe....to please the masses of zombie iq ass ? who like that yellow bumass team called the lakers....if kobe was playing for the ? bucks....chris paul would have been mvp...get it lil mufucka?
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lemme rephrase this for you...David stern stole the mvp from chris paul...gave it to your bitcboy kobe....to please the masses of zombie iq ass ? who like that yellow bumass team called the lakers....if kobe was playing for the ? bucks....chris paul would have been mvp...get it lil mufucka?

ROFL U mad?
  • mobilefreepimpp
    edited February 2010
    Options
    bigb86 wrote: »
    ROFL U mad?
    He sounds furious. Arenas around the world still spell kobe's name...."M-V-P...M-V-P...M-V-P"
    Kobe becomes franchise scoring leader on the first day of black history month...1st nba team to visit the white house with a black prez. Kobes droppin mvp number on teams with multiple injuries...while Paul is falling apart doin simple things like catchin passes. Smfh. Deron Williams would've had the Hornets in the wcf ...angreh?
  • plocc
    plocc Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I like collison. the youngun got game. but he gotta get outta new orleans. I'd like to see him the heat with wade. he's a true point guard.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    nobody got a link for the play???
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited February 2010
    Options
    He sounds furious. Arenas around the world still spell kobe's name...."M-V-P...M-V-P...M-V-P"
    Kobe becomes franchise scoring leader on the first day of black history month...1st nba team to visit the white house with a black prez. Kobes droppin mvp number on teams with multiple injuries...while Paul is falling apart doin simple things like catchin passes. Smfh. Deron Williams would've had the Hornets in the wcf ...angreh?

lol go back to the sandbox u rugrat
  • mobilefreepimpp
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol go back to the sandbox u rugrat
    Lol