Ladies whats sumtin you would do...

Options
KplusK
KplusK Members Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
edited October 2010 in The Powder Room
to get your man in the mood? And i dont just mean sexually(even though thats where it would lead to) but just to make him feel good.ok ill start it off with a lil of this

Comments

• Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Too easy.....

Greet him in nothing but a trench coat and stilettos as soon as he walks through the front door when he arrives home from work.
    He walks in, take his bag, walk him over to the couch and sit him down, untie his shoe laces, take off his boots, undo his jacket and tell him to fall back in the couch with this drink and/or pre rolled blunt.
    At that point the music is playing and it is time to show how a good man like him is appreciated. It's time to put on a show.
    Afterward, dinner is hot and waiting to be served.

Voila
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? I miss seein' the ever so rare freaky Marley post. How do you do love?
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    ? I miss seein' the ever so rare freaky Marley post. How do you do love?

I really have absolutely no clue as to what you are talking about dear.

I'm great, thanks Killer. How are you doing this blessed morning?
  • Tha Killa
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I really have absolutely no clue as to what you are talking about dear.

I'm great, thanks Killer. How are you doing this blessed morning?

Denial ain't just a riva in Egypt b. I stopped reading at "Greet him in nothing but a trench coat and stilettos". I had no idea you had that in you. Gawd. Haha.

I'm doin' well. Been up for the last 36 hours now and have a long day at work ahead of me. How about you?
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    he likes his back to be rubbed, and there's a certain way of doing it too :( he likes for me to run my fingernails slightly across his back, he says 'it feels like roaches on my back' :O *shrugs*

anyway, thats what makes him feel good...i wont tell what i do to get him in a sexual mood
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    Denial ain't just a riva in Egypt b. I stopped reading at "Greet him in nothing but a trench coat and stilettos". I had no idea you had that in you. Gawd. Haha.

I'm doin' well. Been up for the last 36 hours now and have a long day at work ahead of me. How about you?

I plead the fifth, I know my rights!

Just getting up and ready to start my long day.
    I don't know how an insomniac as yourself does it but since you are productive and as long as you still have energy for me when you get home, you good.
  • Tha Killa
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I plead the fifth, I know my rights!

Just getting up and ready to start my long day.
    I don't know how an insomniac as yourself does it but since you are productive and as long as you still have energy for me when you get home, you good.

Post Meridiem Makes the day Epic. Don't you agree?
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    damn a lot of potential in this thread...
  • Zone6reppa
    Zone6reppa Members Posts: 926
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lmao if dat wasn't code my ? iownkno what is.....
  • dmv_use2thewait
    dmv_use2thewait Members Posts: 1,239 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Too easy.....

Greet him in nothing but a trench coat and stilettos as soon as he walks through the front door when he arrives home from work.
    He walks in, take his bag, walk him over to the couch and sit him down, unlace his boots, take off his shoes, undo his jacket and tell him to fall back in the couch with this drink.
    At that point the music is playing and it is time to show how a good man like him is appreciated. It's time to put on a show.

Voila

close thread
  • سو&#1603
    سو&#1603 Members Posts: 6
    edited October 2010
    Options
    kiss him? hug him? let him know hes something that makes my life complete?
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • Well Got Dam
    Well Got Dam Members Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    if he's having a bad day a long, hot bath followed by a full body massage always cheers him up, make him a big, hearty meal and he's a happy camper, this happens daily anyway, so he's always pretty content. when it comes to initiating sex i like to wake him up wit head, or walk around the house naked after gettin out the shower. lotionin up in front of him, he can never help himself

? what's yo numba?
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lick ya own damn ?
  • KplusK
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Too easy.....

He walks in, take his bag, walk him over to the couch and sit him down, untie his shoe laces, take off his boots, undo his jacket and tell him to fall back in the couch with this drink and/or pre rolled blunt.
    Afterward, dinner is hot and waiting to be served.

Voila

ok damm sweet heart that ? sounds sexy and like some movie ? never had it happen but im still young.
  • KplusK
    edited October 2010
    Options
    junegemini wrote: »
    he likes his back to be rubbed, and there's a certain way of doing it too :( he likes for me to run my fingernails slightly across his back, he says 'it feels like roaches on my back' :O *shrugs*

anyway, thats what makes him feel good...i wont tell what i do to get him in a sexual mood

thats what up i like that ? too wouldnt compare it to roaches though but that ? is a big turn on...well ? anything with a lady rubbin her nails on me starts ? .
  • KplusK
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Rub his ?

especially while the head is bobbin dam gotta luv it ohhh my bad i said to start rite.