Comments

• D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I see what it is.

You just like the element of challenge.

It ain't cuz you actually wanna ? .

Light skinded ? always gotta prove some ? , mayne.

damn... summed me up in 4 lines. So true...so so true

WHY MUST I CRY WHY?
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The President lightskinned.... BAUCE!

*doesnt remember the last good Wesley Snipes movie*
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    the reason why she got a bunch of male friends...

b/c most of the guys are just playin the waiting game. waiting for that opportunity to either lock it down, or hit. i gurantee if she calls up one of her so-called male friend, and let him hit, ? will be ghost. mission accomplished for him
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited October 2010
    Options
    D-Marco wrote: »
    You do know your further proving the point of this thread right? lol

So Im insecure because you have ? u call friends that you have ? in the past...but still choose to label them "friends? ok.

yes, why you sweating a dude who had his chanced and missed it. you got it now
    I dont think she read the first post. Shorty doin what she can to not be boxed into the ? category...lol

I kleep telling me the word ? dont scare me. that's a sign of your insecurity that makes you label chicks as a ? . it's to deflect from your inadequacy,

but y'all dudes is mad young and immature. y'sll dont know better *shrugs* just a bunch of knuckleheaded youngings who think they know something.

y'all need to be in growing pains
  • bunkin
    bunkin Members Posts: 35
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I've been hearing this since the 90's....women are cutthroats, they'll hate on each other,back stab one another for the most trivial ? . smh
  • Coby Vibes
    edited October 2010
    Options
    bunkin wrote: »
    I've been hearing this since the 90's....women are cutthroats, they'll hate on each other,back stab one another for the most trivial ? . smh

word. if I told you half the ? chicks did to me, then you'd understand why I walk wide of women. I even tried to reconnect with some female "friends" from college thru facebook figuring we're much older and everyone is busy with their lives to be on the same old ? . this is after an almost 10yr separation.....

nope chicks were on the same ? . because now it aint about competing for the hot guy's attention on campus, but who is married or has a man and the life they envisioned. so if a chick aint happy with where she at in life and a next one is......old rivalries will never die.
  • sonofliberty
    sonofliberty Members Posts: 501
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    yes, why you sweating a dude who had his chanced and missed it. you got it now

I kleep telling me the word ? dont scare me
    . that's a sign of your insecurity that makes you label chicks as a ? . it's to deflect from your inadequacy,

but y'all dudes is mad young and immature. y'sll dont know better *shrugs* just a bunch of knuckleheaded youngings who think they know something.

y'all need to be in growing pains

1.) Cause ? know how other ? think. ? is old news.Outside of work or family relations all my female friends are women that I have ? or want to ? .

2.) "I am a female" in the avi ? That says it all.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The President lightskinned.... BAUCE!

*doesnt remember the last good Wesley Snipes movie*

Brooklyn's Finest
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    damn cali u actually look relatively attractive.
  • Coby Vibes
    edited October 2010
    Options
    1.) Cause ? know how other ? think. ? is old news.Outside of work or family relations all my female friends are women that I have ? or want to ? .

2.) "I am a female" in the avi ? That says it all.

so then your woman need to look at you sideways too then. in fact lets look at everybody sideways. and nobody dont be with nobody because deep down everybody wanna ? their friends.

oh wait, that's how it already is. y'all stupid. you wanna check a female for her male friends but nobody suppose check you and your female friends.

y'all some paranoid ? that deserve to get ? on. anybody is a better option than a insecure dude. that's why the friend will always look like a better option. he knows where he stands and dont nag and give headaches.

long live friends with benefits better than an insecure boyfriend or husband. I should make that a tshirt
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i don't care

aslong as she keeping it 100 i can care less honestly

especially since i'm pass the phase of looking for wifey so no need analyzing every ? in detail

women pretty much all in the same category to me far as i'm concerned until proven otherwise
  • BurninBush
    BurninBush Members Posts: 529 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    so lemme ask this? every man is sexually attracted to every woman? and men cannot enjoy the company of a woman without wanting to ? her?

so lemme get this straight...there is no such thing as a man keeping friends with a woman who he is not sexually attracted to just because she is cool and he enjoys her company

wow!

no every man aint attracted to every woman, BUT, if he is attracted to her aint no way in hell she not gonna be on the to do list...a dude can chill wit a chick cuz she cool all due to his own self control, but dont think for 1 second he don want to ? her..if she throw it, he catchin. period.
  • bunkin
    bunkin Members Posts: 35
    edited October 2010
    Options
    but dont think for 1 second he don want to ? her..if she throw it, he catchin. period. TRUTH.COM
  • TimeToParty
    TimeToParty Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    so i read the first page and skipped the ? , ? need 2 put their ? on lock...why old lady had more dude friends and that ? ended real quick.....now she stays at home, ? that u lettin these broads chill with ? ? Hell nah
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    most of the time when girls say that i really think they be lying. they say that to make them "seem" like they're different than the next female by trying to make it seem like that they relate to males more. its all ? .
  • Coby Vibes
    edited October 2010
    Options
    BurninBush wrote: »
    no every man aint attracted to every woman, BUT, if he is attracted to her aint no way in hell she not gonna be on the to do list...a dude can chill wit a chick cuz she cool all due to his own self control, but dont think for 1 second he don want to ? her..if she throw it, he catchin. period.

I already acknowledged that he may accept it if offered. but if she aint offering......
    there are some dudes with self control and women who have that too. so what!

My point is what about work? a woman can go to work everyday and be there 8 hours with a male co-worker who wants to ? her. that is 40 hours a week minimum with that dude. probably more than she would spend with any male friend. so what do you do in that case....lock her up in a tower or chain her to a radiator?

there will always be men around your woman who want to ? her....grow the ? up and get over it

women keep more men friends because there is less drama.... It's not deeper than that. I have ZERO drama with dudes. with chicks your whole entire friendship becomes about drama with each other and sorting out their drama, competition, etc, etc.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    also i dont care if a girl has male friends, but I find it weird if ALL her friends are males. it just shows shes incapable of bonding with other women which prolly means shes a ? or an attention ?

the thing about these girls is this:::: when shes around her guy friends, shes the center of attention, when shes around girls, shes just another girl, and she dont like that, therefore she is an attention ?

this here...but this is common sense and that's not allowed on the IC...so umm...*Mike Epps voice* ? these ?
  • blackrain
    edited October 2010
    Options
    BurninBush wrote: »

you can find someone attractive without being attracted to them...I got some BAD ass female friends, and my girl has met some of them and admitted that they're very pretty...but I also would never date or ? them because being their friend I know how they are and ? is never worth drama or headaches
  • Coby Vibes
    edited October 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    you can find someone attractive without being attracted to them...i got some bad ass female friends, and my girl has met some of them and admitted that they're very pretty...but i also would never date or ? them because being their friend i know how they are and ? is never worth drama or headaches

exactly!!!!!!!
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    you can find someone attractive without being attracted to them...I got some BAD ass female friends, and my girl has met some of them and admitted that they're very pretty...but I also would never date or ? them because being their friend I know how they are and ? is never worth drama or headaches

men who think like this are in a great minority......i feel what you saying and agree 100%... but most ? mind's refuse themself to accept that logic...
  • blackrain
    edited October 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    men who think like this are in a great minority......i feel what you saying and agree 100%... but most ? mind's refuse themself to accept that logic...

those are the same ? that get blinded by a woman's looks and ignore all her flaws until they ? her and got into a relationship with her then wanna complain and say "She ain't ? "...ain't too much they wouldn't put up with for ? as long as the woman looks good enough
  • texican11
    texican11 Members Posts: 447
    edited October 2010
    Options
    women keep more men friends because there is less drama.... It's not deeper than that. I have ZERO drama with dudes. with chicks your whole entire friendship becomes about drama with each other and sorting out their drama, competition, etc, etc.

It sounds like you are a delusional chick...

1)Get it thru your thick skull...
    ? and dudes could never be friends

2)You know why???
    -Cuz all we want is ? 100% of the time
    We are willing to spend time and listen to ? we dont give afuck as long as ? is in play...

3)"women keep more men friends because there is less drama..."
    Really???
    - I dare you to give the ? up to your so called friend and see if the dudeNOT gonna change

4)"I have ZERO drama with dudes.."
    -Really???
    I dare while you are bleeding and PMSing all over the place go and talk to your friend about
    your ? -ass feelings see if that dude dont cuss you the ? out with the quickness...
  • Dupac
    edited October 2010
    Options
    those are the same ? that get blinded by a woman's looks and ignore all her flaws until they ? her and got into a relationship with her then wanna complain and say "She ain't ? "...ain't too much they wouldn't put up with for ? as long as the woman looks good enough

the type of dude that would be cool with a chick for years... knowing she ain't got it all in the head... but she look good....

and as soon as this ? getta girl and treat his girl good, here's this female friend that look good, but don't got it all... coming around trying to push up on the ? , and next thing u know... all 3 of their lives ? up....

cuz ? wsa too much to turn down....

i mean even if u gotta attractive female friend, who you might even suspect might let some ? go down... the wisdom to know when to turn that ? down, or not fall for the trap is all too evasive to most ? ..

it's like they don't even realize they have an option in the situation...
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Any female they says she has a lot of male friends a.) was or is a ? b.)only keeps them around to know how other guys thing.

I don't know about ya'll but unless they family, why teach/tell a chick about dudes when I'm ? her? I don't have time.
  • Dupac
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yall ? is so dumb, lmao