"I Have More Male Friends Than Female Friends": Random Female

Options

Comments

• Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    I've had chicks who I call my "sistas" ? dudes I was with. they pushed up on him. chicks parade around half naked and sit on their laps or lay on top of them if they were laid out on the couch or bed while we all chillin. all while claiming to be "? "

I've had chicks send "anonymous" emails to my friends and co-workers and an unsigned ? letter to my effin house saying horrible ? about my child and hubby trying to destroy my family...why? because we talked our plans for the future and I got everything first. so when I sent out the housewarming invitations via email...they sent these vile disgusting things to folks on my guest list and letter to the new house addressed to my hubby... that aint effin drama?

chick (who I called my sista) stop speaking to me, after they swore they wanted to be told if we caught their men out there with someone else. years later when her fiance got his other woman a job at the company I worked for....knowing I worked there. dude asked me if they were hiring because he was looking for a second job (part of the set up). this dude lead a double life with 2 separate families when my friend, his fiance thought he was at a second job, he was keeping his other kids at night so the other woman could work (with me). she called off the wedding... thanked me. then decided to marry him anyway. I didnt get invited to wedding and now they are living "happily" ever after. over 10yrs of friendship gone over ? she swore she wanted to know.

you gonna tell me chicks aint drama?

I will take my dudes any day over this even if they wanna ? me.

exactly my point they aint my friends cause chicks are grimey

now you of all people should understand where a man would come from when saying what he says about dudes your very reason for not hanging with chicks is a man very reason for why he think ni99as shouldn't be friends with his lady, I guess its okay to be friends with someone who wants to ? you versus friends with a chick that wants to ? your man, seems more like an attention issue or lack of ego either way it doesn't seem legit but hey you know best I guess it wouldn't make since to not be freinds with someone waiting in the wings for a slip up or ? night versus being friends with a ? whom you can refrain from boosting to about your relationship and keep her from around your man, but what do I know I'm just a man
  • Ol Jay's
    edited October 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    well i mean i can feel u on that, cuz my lady is feeling mad alienated from her sister n their freinds, cuz she don't have anything but good things to sayabout us our relationship, and where we're headed... and since that ? is like forigen lanuage to them chicks they all on some

"that ? ain't gonna last"
    "man ? ain't ? "
    "it's prollie just a front"

and all that type of negative ? .....all the while they prollie so damn jealous thier eyes start jumping....

so i mean i feel u... most ppl out here ain't ? regardless.. and as u can see fromt his thread, it ain't just limited to chicks....a lotta ? ain't ? either....

cuz i can tell you right now most ? aren't able to have female friends without it being somthing more to it than that..i know i'm capable of it, but ? look at me like i'm ? or something when i try to explain the ? ....

so i mean that's y u gotta understand why it's so tough for most of these dudes to comprehend that ? ....i mean a few of us get it... but more times than not..... most dudes ain't tryna hear that ? ...cuz all they think about is ? .....that's y i have to cut most of my homeboys back.. i can't hang with these ? , cuz they have damn near no respect for my relationship....they wouldn't even think to give a ? the heads up if a bunch of chicks was coming through.....they look at it like "what???you act like u ain't neva lie to ur girl ? "

? 's crazy...u just gotta be real careful about who u hang around all together....

dudes and females alike...there's a lotta grimey ass ppl out here

see this ni99a^^^^, he the type that could talk a turtle out its shell, he and his female friend would be an argument with her s/o and a few triple shots of hennesy away from a "shhh, don't tell nobody, ? we was fcuked up" type situation
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I remember this one chick I was messing with had these wack ass friends and they swore up and down I was cheating on her

the crazy part was I didn't even know those ? and I wasn't cheating on shorty

smh @ bitter chicks
  • Elle_Music
    Elle_Music Members Posts: 926
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Sperling wrote: »
    anybody who says they cant hang with other females because they ? are idiots. being around dudes you would know there's a lot of grimy ass ? they do as well. you just gotta learn how to pick them. I have more male friends but only out of coincidence I would actually prefer more female friends. Each of the dudes have girlfriends and we never did hook up down the line.

i cosign this whole post!
    Sure I've had my share of triffling females...But i've also had my share of good longlasting friendships with women.
    You just have to keep your eyes open and know what position each person in your life should play
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    see this ni99a^^^^, he the type that could talk a turtle out its shell, he and his female friend would be an argument with her s/o and a few triple shots of hennesy away from a "shhh, don't tell nobody, ? we was fcuked up" type situation

u have a habit of posting the painfully awkward...
  • Ol Jay's
    edited October 2010
    Options
    u have a habit of posting the painfully awkward...

game recognize game, what can I say, just seems to me we mirror each other in some ways, i don't know
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I use to be against female freinds but now i see the advantage,getting a female perspective
    on things and seeing how they react to other guys and situation help me with my game plus I'd wrather be at the fclub with
    ? then dudes, plus getting introduced to females through other females is the best way to meet woman.
    plus the possibility of ? is always there and they better eye candy.
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited October 2010
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    maybe these are your experiences, but i've never had that happen to me. my girls are like my sisters, they've never and i doubt would ever do some ? like that. these women you describe don't seem like they were ever true friends and you let them fool you. i know my friends personalities. like my best friend, i've known her thru h/s, got our first place together, i've known this girl since i was 14, i could never have that type of closeness wit a man. now, just because u encountered some sheisty hoes, doesn't mean that all women are like that. are you like that? no, so there are more women out there that are like you, those are the ones you need to be friends wit.

if you bring snakes into your circle, don't be surprised if you get bit. i also have an issue wit people that make it seem like the problem is not them, but everyone else. if you attract nothing but these types of female friends, i'd examine my actions a lil closer to see what is bringing all these negative, envious people around me

i also don't think the only 2 options are be friends wit some good-for-nothing females, or be friends wit a guy that's plotting and scheming on ? you

you're stating the obvious, I never said ALL chicks are like that. but that is why I (only me) have more male friends than female. when a chick tell you she rocks with more dudes there is a legit reason... not just because. the thread is about women who say that. I am a woman who says that and I gave the reasonS why. all of y'all are making ASSUMPTIONS as to what is going on and I gave you specific examples.

if you aint a chick whp says that.. then you cant tell me about chicks who do say it. that's like people who aint parents talking about raising kids.

I have female friends who there is no issue with but as someone said maybe a couple, but dudes are definitely in the majority and for a longer time
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    you're stating the obvious, I never said ALL chicks are like that. but that is why I (only me) have more male friends than female. when a chick tell you she rocks with more dudes there is a legit reason... not just because. the thread is about women who say that. I am a woman who says that and I gave the reasonS why. all of y'all are making ASSUMPTIONS as to what is going on and I gave you specific examples.

if you aint a chick whp says that.. then you cant tell me about chicks who do say it. that's like people who aint parents talking about raising kids.

I have female friends who there is no issue with but as someone said maybe a couple, but dudes are definitely in the majority and for a longer time

no @ the bolded
  • Dupac
    edited October 2010
    Options
    you're tellin me Du, if you weren't such a gentlemen and unattached, you wouldn't be charming and duping the hell out of these naive girls out here. i already said, bein around a charmer like u can be very dangerous, some men can talk any woman out her panties

i never wanted to be a womanizer....i don't like the drama or even the danger of things blowing up, i can't stand unwanted attachments....unless i declare you my lady.. i don't feel any obligation to damn near anything...i tend to get highly irritsated at even the hint of it.....like if ui was chilling with u...and u werne't my girl.. i wouldn't give a damn how much fun we have together....if i ever picked up on you getting overly concerned about my actions or whereabouts.. i detect that as signs of possesiveness and controlling....it would get abroutly cut off..

if i was still single, i'd prollie have a few female friends here n there that i hang out n chill with..maybe having sex once or twice a month if that...
  • blakfyahking
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i never wanted to be a womanizer....i don't like the drama or even the danger of things blowing up, i can't stand unwanted attachments....unless i declare you my lady.. i don't feel any obligation to damn near anything...i tend to get highly irritsated at even the hint of it.....like if ui was chilling with u...and u werne't my girl.. i wouldn't give a damn how much fun we have together....if i ever picked up on you getting overly concerned about my actions or whereabouts.. i detect that as signs of possesiveness and controlling....it would get abroutly cut off..

if i was still single, i'd prollie have a few female friends here n there that i hang out n chill with..maybe having sex once or twice a month if that...

*DEAD* @ Du still sweet-talking mofos on the slick with this post

and you got nerve to be clowning Cap B for being a ?

I'm starting to think he is your alias of your alter-ego haha
  • blakfyahking
    edited October 2010
    Options
    it's very misguided to think that just cuz someone has never experienced something, they can't have a valid opinion about it.

I agree, even tho it can still be limited in capacity cause ultimately it's just speculation

but I was just saying "no @ the bolded" cause that analogy was a stretch giving the content of the discussion in here
  • Coby Vibes
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Sperling wrote: »
    anybody who says they cant hang with other females because they ? are idiots. being around dudes you would know there's a lot of grimy ass ? they do as well. you just gotta learn how to pick them. I have more male friends but only out of coincidence I would actually prefer more female friends. Each of the dudes have girlfriends and we never did hook up down the line.

but you do have more male friends... that's it.
    now you of all people should understand where a man would come from when saying what he says about dudes your very reason for not hanging with chicks is a man very reason for why he think ni99as shouldn't be friends with his lady, I guess its okay to be friends with someone who wants to ? you versus friends with a chick that wants to ? your man, seems more like an attention issue or lack of ego either way it doesn't seem legit but hey you know best I guess it wouldn't make since to not be freinds with someone waiting in the wings for a slip up or ? night versus being friends with a ? whom you can refrain from boosting to about your relationship and keep her from around your man, but what do I know I'm just a man

yes it is okay for me because the friendship is about how we treat each other as people. if a dude is THINKING about ? me he HASN'T done anything to me. so all the talk about giving a dude a sex test by offering still proves my point. that would make me the violator of trust and the one who crossed the line. a chick who has ? my man has committed a violation and breech of trust
    I use to be against female freinds but now i see the advantage,getting a female perspective
    on things and seeing how they react to other guys and situation help me with my game plus I'd wrather be at the fclub with
    ? then dudes, plus getting introduced to females through other females is the best way to meet woman.
    plus the possibility of ? is always there and they better eye candy.

BINGO! I love going to the club with dudes because they know the signal to come and save me when some unwanted dude is pushing up too hard.

and I have ALWAYS met my men thru mutual friends (males or otherwise). it is much safer to have someone who can vouch for the character of the guy.

as I said the in the other thread. the down chick often dont get looked at for relationship and sex because dudes dont wanna mix the homie and lover because they may fall in love and dudes scared of love
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I have plenty of male and female friends.. Its a balance of both gender..

But I have to admit, my female friends are fiesty, prissy, to much drama always yakkety yak, don't know when to shut the ? up, constant ? about baby daddy drama, their drama,... Psssh..

I don't need to hear all that bs..

Unlike my male friends,

I breaks bread on any topic, I hear less of their relationship drama, and their drama.. Less complaints, can play pool without hearing "my nails, I can't"..
  • Dupac
    edited October 2010
    Options
    *DEAD* @ Du still sweet-talking mofos on the slick with this post

and you got nerve to be clowning Cap B for being a ?

I'm starting to think he is your alias of your alter-ego haha

this ? .....lmao....
    i'm not sayin you want to or would be a womanizer, just that if you, as much of a gentleman as u are, have it in you to possibly be a womanizer, than what can be said of the intentions of ? who don't give a ? ? i don't think women get how some ? are real ruthless and will plot and scheme to catch u on a bad day when you're all vulnerable and play the sympathetic friend card. women are emotional beings and some men are real good at peepin that and manipulatin behind it

most definietly....i feel like many many men are just natural predators when it comes to women,, they single out and target the weak, and then there's other who hunt for sport, and go after the strongest and most proud..it's a ? ? ? game with many casualties....alotta dudes out there are just ? , beating, brusing, and overall just destroying the spirtis of women out there..... and i can't lie....i've defeintly had my share of games.....but as i got older i began to discover how much i could be intrigued by a woman's peronality.. their conversation, and the way their minds worked....

a woman carries a different kinda spirtual midest than a man.....when you talk to a woman she watches your face and your eyes and tries to get a read on u spirtually, while a man may not even look at u unless it's an intesne conversation.. we as men are often conditioned to not look at eachother when we're talking casually...unless there's something of extreme importance...

woman.. not somuch ... they're trying to read you as the person you are off the break....

and with me....there was always something there that they just responded well to.....i just had too heavy of a concicous to take advantage of that....especially when i know so many ppl who did....
  • blakfyahking
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i'm not sayin you want to or would be a womanizer, just that if you, as much of a gentleman as u are, have it in you to possibly be a womanizer, than what can be said of the intentions of ? who don't give a ? ? i don't think women get how some ? are real ruthless and will plot and scheme to catch u on a bad day when you're all vulnerable and play the sympathetic friend card. women are emotional beings and some men are real good at peepin that and manipulatin behind it

*raises hand in confession*

that would be me:(

I need Fadda Lawd to keep me on the right path
  • Dupac
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? just weights to heavy on my concisous.. i disappeared outta this one chicks life before, and she just texted me one day in febuary like "was i gonna come and get my x-mas present??"

and i kinda felt like a ? cuz i didn't get her ? , and i just stopped talking to her like 2 weeks before xmas, and her birthday was the 23rd.. with not so much as a call or anything...

and when i got to her house, i found out she bought me two very well thought out gifts... she bought me this book we were talkign about one day, a book that i had in college but i never could find again, and a dvd of devilin a blue dress, cuz i brought the tape over her house one night when she told me she liked balck novels but never heard of walter mosley

? real talk embarassed me, cuz it showed how much detail attentention she paid to even the smallest conversations we had....? was a ? forreal....

i hated ? like that

then one time i was in philly and i decided to call an ex, and stopped by her house, and come to find out she had cancelled plans to just chill with me at the crib, and we were having fun and a nice conversation and outta no where she just got really serious like something hurt her feelings and i'm all like

"what's wrong"

and she was all like "i hate having so much fun with you cuz i know ur just gonna walk out my life again" shorty had tears n her eyes n everything...

? like that ? me up in the head....so i mean..i never could just be a compelte ? with women intentially.. i jsut always tried my best to keep things at a limited distance but still have fun where i could...
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    BA GAWD, KING

dusouljah executing a flawless catching of feelings

ITS PANDEMONIUM
  • Dupac
    edited October 2010
    Options
    BA GAWD, KING

ITS PANDEMONIUM

lol
    "didn't read"
    post....
  • Coby Vibes
    edited October 2010
    Options
    it's very misguided to think that just cuz someone has never experienced something, they can't have a valid opinion about it.
    an opinion based on no experience or basis is just talking ?
    I agree, even tho it can still be limited in capacity cause ultimately it's just speculation

but I was just saying "no @ the bolded" cause that analogy was a stretch giving the content of the discussion in here
    exactly my point just speculation
    tupacfan wrote: »
    I have plenty of male and female friends.. Its a balance of both gender..

But I have to admit, my female friends are fiesty, prissy, to much drama always yakkety yak, don't know when to shut the ? up, constant ? about baby daddy drama, their drama,... Psssh..

I don't need to hear all that bs..

Unlike my male friends,

I breaks bread on any topic, I hear less of their relationship drama, and their drama.. Less complaints, can play pool without hearing "my nails, I can't"..
    I dont wanna hear that ? neither. that's why I can get along with dudes better because I am more like them
    this ? .....lmao....

most definietly....i feel like many many men are just natural predators when it comes to women,, they single out and target the weak, and then there's other who hunt for sport, and go after the strongest and most proud..it's a ? ? ? game with many casualties....alotta dudes out there are just ? , beating, brusing, and overall just destroying the spirtis of women out there..... and i can't lie....i've defeintly had my share of games.....but as i got older i began to discover how much i could be intrigued by a woman's peronality.. their conversation, and the way their minds worked....

a woman carries a different kinda spirtual midest than a man.....when you talk to a woman she watches your face and your eyes and tries to get a read on u spirtually, while a man may not even look at u unless it's an intesne conversation.. we as men are often conditioned to not look at eachother when we're talking casually...unless there's something of extreme importance...

woman.. not somuch ... they're trying to read you as the person you are off the break....

and with me....there was always something there that they just responded well to.....i just had too heavy of a concicous to take advantage of that....especially when i know so many ppl who did....

bless your heart... and why didnt you put all of this in my " are black men sexual predators" thread?
  • Tupacfan
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ? just weights to heavy on my concisous.. i disappeared outta this one chicks life before, and she just texted me one day in febuary like "was i gonna come and get my x-mas present??"

and i kinda felt like a ? cuz i didn't get her ? , and i just stopped talking to her like 2 weeks before xmas, and her birthday was the 23rd.. with not so much as a call or anything...

and when i got to her house, i found out she bought me two very well thought out gifts... she bought me this book we were talkign about one day, a book that i had in college but i never could find again, and a dvd of devilin a blue dress, cuz i brought the tape over her house one night when she told me she liked balck novels but never heard of walter mosley

? real talk embarassed me, cuz it showed how much detail attentention she paid to even the smallest conversations we had....? was a ? forreal....

i hated ? like that

then one time i was in philly and i decided to call an ex, and stopped by her house, and come to find out she had cancelled plans to just chill with me at the crib, and we were having fun and a nice conversation and outta no where she just got really serious like something hurt her feelings and i'm all like

"what's wrong"

and she was all like "i hate having so much fun with you cuz i know ur just gonna walk out my life again" shorty had tears n her eyes n everything...

? like that ? me up in the head....so i mean..i never could just be a compelte ? with women intentially.. i jsut always tried my best to keep things at a limited distance but still have fun where i could...

Ahhhh, this story right here took me back memory lane :(
  • Tupacfan
    edited October 2010
    Options
    @coby vibes,

Glad I'm not the only one that don't wanna hear all the drama unraveling.
  • Coby Vibes
    edited October 2010
    Options

i hated ? like that

"what's wrong"

umm hmmm exactly. you wont let yourself get caught up in her because it is too emotional but that takes nothing away from the friendship
  • Coby Vibes
    edited October 2010
    Options
    tupacfan wrote: »
    @coby vibes,

Glad I'm not the only one that don't wanna hear all the drama unraveling.

hell no I dont wanna hear that ? . and because I dont have drama like that some chicks be vexed thats why they sent that email and letter to my house trying to create drama in my relationship
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    BA GAWD, KING

ITS PANDEMONIUM

so when are you gonna switch to a new style of posting?? this one is old now ... your posting style is like a cross dresser ... ? just be ? and leave the board lol