SL Awards?

Options

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited October 2010
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    If I were to be perfectly honest, I think 2012 wants to be the Fonzie of the Social Lounge, but I give that to KTULU.

2012 could be Chachi though.

So you're saying that HeySlick is Al?
  • edeeesq
    edeeesq Members Posts: 511
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Good Potential here, I'm game....
  • oliverlang
    oliverlang Members Posts: 593
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Langs real name is Joseph Reed, he spent about 4 years in prison for armed robbery, got out early on parole and got into a system that finds parolees and felons work, now he has an office job as a manager with a telecommunications company

/close suspicion

lol...

There should be a rookie of the year award...

I'm down though...just let me know as it develops.
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol SL awards?

who ever wins the best poster award will get 3 grams of the finest Dutch weed from me

the worst poster will be granted a copy of Vinnie Paz's season of the assassin album( yeah I'm saying it's trash, he fell of)

I think it's appropiate we give these awards international allure and held em overseas here in Amsterdam.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Alkindus wrote: »
    I think it's appropiate we give these awards international allure and held em overseas here in Amsterdam.

? off. We aint giving no money to foreigners. The awards will be here in AMURICA helping rebuild the economy.
  • Skeratch
    Skeratch Members Posts: 1,395 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    who ever wins the best poster award will get 3 grams of the finest Dutch weed from me

I'm going to have to step up my posting.
  • shootemwon
    edited October 2010
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    Yeah I got confusing true blue morons down to an art and your intelligent ass is NO exception to that knack of mine.

Actually, the reason he can't understand what you're talking about is because your command of the English language is very awkward and abnormal. You misuse words. Your punctuation is sporadic and often misused as well. Your sentence structures can be downright horrendous. Go to your local community college and take a basic writing class.
  • shootemwon
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'm not on this site to live up to your expectations & the sooner you figure that out the better off you'll be. Personally I DON'T give-A-flying-? what you think about my writing style.....do you understand?

There was no need for the dashes between "give a flying ? ".
  • shootemwon
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Are you actually trying to quote my words? either way it still shows how much eye DON'T care --- so go bother some ebonics jabbering fool

If you don't like me correcting your grammar, why are you ridiculing Ebonics? That seems very hypocritical.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Most Versatile

Most Humorous

Most Homotional

Most Hated

Singapore Award -( Poster who get's sonned or caned the most)
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited October 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Most Versatile

Most Humorous

Most Homotional

Most Hated

That last one is pretty dope
  • shootemwon
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Damn your dense I all ready told you I don't live up to anyone's expectations -- I do as I please if you or anyone else isn't pleased with what I do & say,-- type etc., you fools should know you can't teach old dogs new tricks.....quit nitpicking me @least I can use my spell check.

Spell check even helps me from time to time, but it won't tell you that the underlined word should be "you're" and the bold words should be "already".
  • shootemwon
    edited October 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »

Damn, I can't wait for the discussion thread where we debate who should be nominated for this one.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    In the past, what was the method for determining categories and nominees?
    we had some default general categories, did a thread or threads to pull nominees for them, then did the stuck threads thing for the voting, then posted results. i may have some notes around here somewhere

this was easier in the days when mods could make/delete sub-forums but it is what it is
    the worst poster will be granted a copy of Vinnie Paz's season of the assassin album( yeah I'm saying it's trash, he fell of)
    what the ? ? that album is awesome. i am now turning "Street Wars" up to 11 to protest this ? opinion
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    2. SOTA was trash except for same story.
    please see the above comment
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Real Talk. Vinnie Paz is one of the illest lyricist period.

He reminds me of Pun with more depth
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Whoa whoa whoa, Vinnie Paz album was TRASH? WHAT?

Granted, I can't listen to any JMT album after Visions of Ghandi because he started doubling his vocals so his voice sounds wayyyyyy different than it did on the all-time classic Violent by Design......but come on! He finally did a song with Sigel! A song named "? Em All" no less. The two most lyrically violent rappers to ever come from Philly rapping about killing people over a dramatic orchestra beat??? I've been waiting for that ? to happen for a ? decade.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Actually, the reason he can't understand what you're talking about is because your command of the English language is very awkward and abnormal. You misuse words. Your punctuation is sporadic and often misused as well. Your sentence structures can be downright horrendous. Go to your local community college and take a basic writing class.

(aw....come on dude.....that was mean. What's wrong with you? Can't you see that he can't help it?)

You're a great writer and a sharp debater, HeySlick!
  • shootemwon
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    (aw....come on dude.....that was mean. What's wrong with you? Can't you see that he can't help it?)

You're a great writer and a sharp debater, HeySlick!

He can't help having parkinsons. He can learn to speak English.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    The two most lyrically violent rappers to ever come from Philly rapping about killing people over a dramatic orchestra beat??? I've been waiting for that ? to happen for a ? decade.
    to quote a friend of mine after he listened to this album: "why is Vinnie Paz so angry all the time?"
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    He can't help having parkinsons. He can learn to speak English.

Lmao............
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    He who laughs last, laughs best.

he who laughs last usually has no ? idea whats goin on, heyslick j fox.
  • shootemwon
    edited October 2010
    Options
    How ironic you little Earthling, at least me has my mind and body on solid ground, unlike that fantasy world of science fiction your trying to communicate with.

LMFAO!

Heyslick, you are one of, if not the most detached from reality of all the people I've ever encountered on the IC.
  • shootemwon
    edited October 2010
    Options
    oliverlang once called me 'unique' I like that better than your opinion, mister serious.

Yeah, you're unique on this forum. But you probably blend in with the crowd at nascar events or white pride rallies, except for the uncontrollable shaking.
  • shootemwon
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Oh please! spare me with that nonsense. I'm way to frugal to attend events like that & the only shaking going on is what others are doing when they see me and my dumbbells walking on by their lame FAT ? .
    So you're saying you would join the KKK but you can't afford the costume or something like that?

And no one cares that you carry dumbbells.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Wasn't this thread about the Social Lounge awards? When did it turn into HeySlick expressing his suppressed emotions?