13»

Comments

• Shyheim
    Shyheim Members Posts: 580
    edited October 2010
    Options
    LOL and who would that be?

LOL

Not the 'Illuminati,' if that's what you're thinking.

If I'm not mistaken, I remember you in a thread a while back about Freemasonry...
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Shyheim wrote: »
    LOL

Not the 'Illuminati,' if that's what you're thinking.

If I'm not mistaken, I remember you in a thread a while back about Freemasonry...

LOL.. yep that was I.. Started a thread for legitimate questions to quell some of the misinformation.. Figured it'd be good to get questions answered from the horse's mouth
  • busayo
    busayo Members Posts: 857
    edited October 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    facetatt.jpg

Illuminati chick...chea!

she definitely won't regret that as she gets older
  • rick.flair
    rick.flair Members Posts: 14
    edited October 2010
    Options
    it sounds like you are probably agoraphobic. its unlikely that you will completely eliminate your phobias quickly. however, there are some ways to manage it. are you more comfortable with a friend or family member? if so, take them out with you then gradually phase out their presence, first by short distances, then by absences for portions of your outing, then going out by yourself and meeting them there, then going without them.
  • Whodathunkit
    Whodathunkit Members Posts: 1
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I have absolutely no doubt that evil, clandestine and influential secret societies exist, in fact I know this to be the case as I have seen proof of their existence.

I have a problem with the whole Illuminati thing because it just seems so farcical and incredulous.

The thing that really confuses me is how people end up feeling such conviction about these things when there is no conclusive, rational, factual evidence, just a lot of random, obscure signs and signals that could indicate all kinds of things, not necessarily anything to do with secret bloodlines, conspiracies within hip hop or blood drinking lizards. At least that's how it looks to me.

Also so many "believers" also believe in chemtrails, evil plots relating to vaccination programs, 9/11 being "an inside job" and lots of other conspiracy theories generally.

I could be wrong about this, but the above makes me wonder whether a lot of the conspiracy theorists tend to be at best people with "trust issues" or possibly even people with a tendency towards paranoia.

A question for the "believers" - what makes you so certain that you are right in your beliefs? Do you think it might be possible to change your minds if evidence disproving your theories was provided?

Serious questions and please don't think I'm hatin I am genuinely interested to understand your position
  • moongodthoth
    moongodthoth Members Posts: 76
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I have absolutely no doubt that evil, clandestine and influential secret societies exist, in fact I know this to be the case as I have seen proof of their existence.

I have a problem with the whole Illuminati thing because it just seems so farcical and incredulous.

The thing that really confuses me is how people end up feeling such conviction about these things when there is no conclusive, rational, factual evidence, just a lot of random, obscure signs and signals that could indicate all kinds of things, not necessarily anything to do with secret bloodlines, conspiracies within hip hop or blood drinking lizards. At least that's how it looks to me.

Also so many "believers" also believe in chemtrails, evil plots relating to vaccination programs, 9/11 being "an inside job" and lots of other conspiracy theories generally.

I could be wrong about this, but the above makes me wonder whether a lot of the conspiracy theorists tend to be at best people with "trust issues" or possibly even people with a tendency towards paranoia.

A question for the "believers" - what makes you so certain that you are right in your beliefs? Do you think it might be possible to change your minds if evidence disproving your theories was provided?

Serious questions and please don't think I'm hatin I am genuinely interested to understand your position

I'm not so certain to the point that I'd ignore any evidence disproving my perspective. I'm open to any and all kinds of information from any sources, from the conspiracy theories to the official stories. Gathering information and doing your own research is key.

If you only look at one side of an issue, then you do not have an open mind, because true wisdom considers all possibilities no matter how irrational or unconventional.

It doesn't take a genius to see that this structure of life one earth is contrived, and not the natural way of man.

Humanity is brought down to the 5 senses level of existence, and usually if you speak of anything beyond that, your paranoid, a conspiracy theorist, or a lunatic.

I've seen some unexplainable ? . I saw a straight up ghost when I was 11. Not on some orbs, shadows or mist type of thing. This was in my face and undeniable, clear as day. When I used to live on an Air Force Base in base housing, I swear I had nightmares damn near every night. I woke up at 7:45 am, looked to the right of my bed and saw a floating head (sounds ridiculous but seriously). It was blue and illuminated. It was a man who had dark, slick back hair. He looked like he was in his 30's. His eyes were completely black, no white parts. He kept opening and closing his mouth like he was yelling something but no sound was coming out, and he looked agitated as hell. So I keep my eyes on this thing thinking it's going to disappear any second as I'm slowing crawling backwards outta my bed. The head rotates as I move further away, keeping it's eyes on me, looking at me the whole time till I get out the room. I was looking at this thing and it was looking a me for a good 7 or 8 seconds. Of course I told my family and nobody believed me except my older brother, we go back in the room and of course it's gone. When I look back it's mad creepy, but at the time I wasn't scared, I was more on some ? , I can't believe I'm seeing this.

Obviously, saying something like that greatly discredits me because it sounds like I made it up or I'm outta my mind, but what I speak is truth. After seeing something like that, these conspiracies aren't hard for me to believe at all. Mainly because if you study them, you can rationally explain them. A ghost you cannot. Also, the official press stories have holes like a muthafucka, insulting my intelligence.
  • Skeratch
    Skeratch Members Posts: 1,395 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

I've seen some unexplainable ? . I saw a straight up ghost when I was 11. Not on some orbs, shadows or mist type of thing. This was in my face and undeniable, clear as day. When I used to live on an Air Force Base in base housing, I swear I had nightmares damn near every night. I woke up at 7:45 am, looked to the right of my bed and saw a floating head (sounds ridiculous but seriously). It was blue and illuminated. It was a man who had dark, slick back hair. He looked like he was in his 30's. His eyes were completely black, no white parts. He kept opening and closing his mouth like he was yelling something but no sound was coming out, and he looked agitated as hell. So I keep my eyes on this thing thinking it's going to disappear any second as I'm slowing crawling backwards outta my bed. The head rotates as I move further away, keeping it's eyes on me, looking at me the whole time till I get out the room. I was looking at this thing and it was looking a me for a good 7 or 8 seconds. Of course I told my family and nobody believed my except my older brother, we go back in the room and of course it's gone. When I look back it's mad creepy, but at the time I wasn't scared, I was more on some ? , I can't believe I'm seeing this.

It's not crazy, look up hypnagogia.
  • moongodthoth
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Skeratch wrote: »
    It's not crazy, look up hypnagogia.

I'm aware of this as well, this happens to me a few times a year, and is one of the worst feelings you can imagine. You wake up paralyzed, feeling mad weight on your chest like your suffocating but you can barely breath. You can see but can't speak or hear.

I read the article and they have a scientific explanation to it, but I feel there is a spiritual aspect to it as well. Because whatever you hallucinate is exclusive to you. Although I can't back this with scientific evidence, it feels like you cross over into another dimension. Not completely, but your in between this reality and an alternate one.

It's like the dream world crosses over. Weird ? has happened to me in my dream. For example years ago I dreamed I got into a fight with this dude, he pulled out his hair pick and caught me in the face with it. At that moment I wake up and feel pain on my cheek where he caught me, I look in the mirror and I got a scratch on my face.

I'm assuming I scratched my face in my sleep, but how did my dream know that would occur to the point of setting up the scenario where I would get scratched in my dream? As soon as I felt the pain I woke up, so I'm presuming I scratched myself at that moment.

Anyways, the last time I experienced hypnagogia was a few months ago. Most of the time when this happens I don't hallucinate. But this time there was what appeared to be a demon standing to the right of my head with its arms folded over it's chest like a mummy, just posted. I could see the outline of what looked like horns from my periphery, but the figure was completely black like it was made outta shadows. It seemed like it had two little beady white eyes that flickered a little, but it wasn't too clear as I couldn't turn my head. At that moment I'm trippin, but of course I can't move or speak, I can only see. Then I see a similar shadow figure with the same head and beady eyes in front of me on the ceiling, but this one was shaped like a big ass bat. This one comes swooping down towards my face and I swear to ? I thought I was going to die. Right when it gets to my face I snap out of the paralysis and the demons are gone, but I was drippin sweat (no ? ). That was the most scared I've been in my life man, I seriously thought I was in danger. I didn't go back to sleep that night.

The time I saw the head was completely different as I was fully awake, there were no symptoms of hypnagogia from what I recall. I've never experienced hypnagogia where I could move, although others may have.

But to relate this to the thread, there's no doubt that things go on that you don't see.

Youtube David Icke. This dude is on the fringe but he drops science about a lot of things. A lot of people laugh at his reptilian theories though.

He has this great analogy of hidden forces (for lack of a better term) at work. Take a radio for example. When you tune into a particular frequency, that's the only thing you hear. That particular station. But just because you are tuned into that one station, it doesn't mean others don't exist. As soon as you turn the ? you hear static until you find another station. Now you are exclusively tuned into this particular station, as you can't hear the previous one anymore. All the frequencies are in the same room as you at all times, you just have to tune into them to gain access.

It's the same principle for wireless internet. Of course it isn't tangible, you can't touch it or feel it or even see it, but as soon as you turn on you computer and log on, you can access the internet from the ether.

Basically what Icke is saying and what I believe as well is the same goes for the spiritual plane. Just because we are currently tuned into this reality, does not mean alternate ones do not exist, and do not surround us at all times.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm aware of this as well, this happens to me a few times a year, and is one of the worst feelings you can imagine. You wake up paralyzed, feeling mad weight on your chest like your suffocating but you can barely breath. You can see but can't speak or hear.

I read the article and they have a scientific explanation to it, but I feel there is a spiritual aspect to it as well. Because whatever you hallucinate is exclusive to you. Although I can't back this with scientific evidence, it feels like you cross over into another dimension. Not completely, but your in between this reality and an alternate one.

It's like the dream world crosses over. Weird ? has happened to me in my dream. For example years ago I dreamed I got into a fight with this dude, he pulled out his hair pick and caught me in the face with it. At that moment I wake up and feel pain on my cheek where he caught me, I look in the mirror and I got a scratch on my face.

I'm assuming I scratched my face in my sleep, but how did my dream know that would occur to the point of setting up the scenario where I would get scratched in my dream? As soon as I felt the pain I woke up, so I'm presuming I scratched myself at that moment.

Anyways, the last time I experienced hypnagogia was a few months ago. Most of the time when this happens I don't hallucinate. But this time there was what appeared to be a demon standing to the right of my head with its arms folded over it's chest like a mummy, just posted. I could see the outline of what looked like horns from my periphery, but the figure was completely black like it was made outta shadows. It seemed like it had two little beady white eyes that flickered a little, but it wasn't too clear as I couldn't turn my head. At that moment I'm trippin, but of course I can't move or speak, I can only see. Then I see a similar shadow figure with the same head and beady eyes in front of me on the ceiling, but this one was shaped like a big ass bat. This one comes swooping down towards my face and I swear to ? I thought I was going to die. Right when it gets to my face I snap out of the paralysis and the demons are gone, but I was drippin sweat (no ? ). That was the most scared I've been in my life man, I seriously thought I was in danger. I didn't go back to sleep that night.

The time I saw the head was completely different as I was fully awake, there were no symptoms of hypnagogia from what I recall. I've never experienced hypnagogia where I could move, although others may have.

But to relate this to the thread, there's no doubt that things go on that you don't see.

Youtube David Icke. This dude is on the fringe but he drops science about a lot of things. A lot of people laugh at his reptilian theories though.

He has this great analogy of hidden forces (for lack of a better term) at work. Take a radio for example. When you tune into a particular frequency, that's the only thing you hear. That particular station. But just because you are tuned into that one station, it doesn't mean others don't exist. As soon as you turn the ? you hear static until you find another station. Now you are exclusively tuned into this particular station, as you can't hear the previous one anymore. All the frequencies are in the same room as you at all times, you just have to tune into them to gain access.

It's the same principle for wireless internet. Of course it isn't tangible, you can't touch it or feel it or even see it, but as soon as you turn on you computer and log on, you can access the internet from the ether.

Basically what Icke is saying and what I believe as well is the same goes for the spiritual plane. Just because we are currently tuned into this reality, does not mean alternate ones do not exist, and do not surround us at all times.

Not that I dont believe you, because its your own personal experience, but David Icke also believes some human beings are actually reptiles that can shapeshift a la the old/new show V. Juss sayin'.
  • Skeratch
    Skeratch Members Posts: 1,395 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    @moongodthoth - I've had hypnagogia many times and it is scary. The hallucinations are very realistic. Anyway, might be a spiritual aspect to it but there's no way to know for sure.

Yeah Icke's lizard men is a little too crazy for me.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited November 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    Not that I dont believe you, because its your own personal experience, but David Icke also believes some human beings are actually reptiles that can shapeshift a la the old/new show V. Juss sayin'.

lol Icke is loony. His craziness goes beyond Reptilians and the Illuminati.

Matter fact, his theory is that the Illuminati are Reptilians who have used it to maintain their bloodline and hold on the worlds power.
  • moongodthoth
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol Icke is loony. His craziness goes beyond Reptilians and the Illuminati.

Matter fact, his theory is that the Illuminati are Reptilians who have used it to maintain their bloodline and hold on the worlds power.

True, it is crazy but some aspects of it make sense.

He interviews this old Zulu shaman who is supposedly one of two shamans still alive that have ancient esoteric knowledge about the true history of civilization. I'm not saying I believe it, but the way he lays it out makes sense.

I could take a fat L filled with the most fiery dro to the dome and still not come up with some ? like this..

h**p://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctIpUmJjkAs

h**p://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLTKzq8_w4E

h**p://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPYojYMNX3k

h**p://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ1qV4JD65c

h**p://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd1r1AZKpZQ

h**p://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS58BDXAEJA

h**p://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnuUKwUU_xY

And so on, there's over 20 segments..

I'd rather believe this history than that Christopher Columbus ? they try to feed us..
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited November 2010
    Options
    True, it is crazy but some aspects of it make sense.

He interviews this old Zulu shaman who is supposedly one of two shamans still alive that have ancient esoteric knowledge about the true history of civilization. I'm not saying I believe it, but the way he lays it out makes sense.

I could take a fat L filled with the most fiery dro to the dome and still not come up with some ? like this..

And so on, there's over 20 segments..

I'd rather believe this history than that Christopher Columbus ? they try to feed us..

I know all about Icke. His ? isn't special, his Shamans aren't the only two left, and you have to understand the difference between folklore and actual stories.

Zitchens theory has more credibility and "evidence" to support aliens than Icke does.

And Columbus has more than enough evidence in writing, others writings, Native American stories, etc... to back him up.
  • moongodthoth
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I know all about Icke. His ? isn't special, his Shamans aren't the only two left, and you have to understand the difference between folklore and actual stories.

Zitchens theory has more credibility and "evidence" to support aliens than Icke does.

And Columbus has more than enough evidence in writing, others writings, Native American stories, etc... to back him up.
    I'm talking about Zulu shamans, but if you know there's more than 2 alive then that's what it is.

As far as folklore goes, I think that's one of the problems in the general understanding of esoteric knowledge. True, a lot of folklore is just that, folklore, but I think a lot of folklore has a more literal dimension to them.

Most of the civilizations that came up with the folklore didn't have our expansive vocabulary to describe things in detail. A lot of ancient civilizations tell the same stories but are thousands of miles apart and had no communication at that time.

As far as Columbus goes, that ? was twisted as hell, but I don't claim to be an expert on that either. If I don't personally see these writings, I won't put much weight on them. Even if I do see these writings, I still won't put much weight on them.

I'm not saying this Zulu stuff is true, but it makes sense if your willing to keep an open mind about it.

h**p://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZGh5cCiEF8

^^ Tell me that vid ain't bugged. At 4:43 I was like :eek:. I don't know about a reptilian, looks more like a demon to me but something was definitely goin on with that woman.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm talking about Zulu shamans, but if you know there's more than 2 alive then that's what it is.

As far as folklore goes, I think that's one of the problems in the general understanding of esoteric knowledge. True, a lot of folklore is just that, folklore, but I think a lot of folklore has a more literal dimension to them.

Most of the civilizations that came up with the folklore didn't have our expansive vocabulary to describe things in detail. A lot of ancient civilizations tell the same stories but are thousands of miles apart and had no communication at that time.

As far as Columbus goes, that ? was twisted as hell, but I don't claim to be an expert on that either. If I don't personally see these writings, I won't put much weight on them. Even if I do see these writings, I still won't put much weight on them.

I'm not saying this Zulu stuff is true, but it makes sense if your willing to keep an open mind about it.

h**p://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZGh5cCiEF8

^^ Tell me that vid ain't bugged. At 4:43 I was like :eek:. I don't know about a reptilian, looks more like a demon to me but something was definitely goin on with that woman.

You do know that video is likely edited right? There are many like it, there are also many with camera malfunctions that claim to capture supernatural things.
    My guess would be edited which is the reason for increased blur and added movement to the stills. It's obviously been panned and zoomed so the frame movements wouldn't show the edges.

And from your posts, it is as if you don't have an open mind. You think everything outside of conspiracy claims is twisted or fixed or doctored. The bolded on Columbus is clear on this.

And Ickes two Shamans are Credo Mutwa and someone else who's name I forget. Both are guys who have accumulated alot of wealth for just being Shamans.

There are alot of other Zulu Shaman, but of course, Mutwa, Icke and other will claim differently because they are raking in cash off their claims and theories.
  • moongodthoth
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You do know that video is likely edited right? There are many like it, there are also many with camera malfunctions that claim to capture supernatural things.
    My guess would be edited which is the reason for increased blur and added movement to the stills. It's obviously been panned and zoomed so the frame movements wouldn't show the edges.

And from your posts, it is as if you don't have an open mind. You think everything outside of conspiracy claims is twisted or fixed or doctored. The bolded on Columbus is clear on this.

And Ickes two Shamans are Credo Mutwa and someone else who's name I forget. Both are guys who have accumulated alot of wealth for just being Shamans.

There are alot of other Zulu Shaman, but of course, Mutwa, Icke and other will claim differently because they are raking in cash off their claims and theories.
    I didn't know you know how much they make.

You also seem to know a lot about what I think, although I haven't said much about anything besides secret societies, wars and Columbus.

As far as the video, yea it's most likely edited. But there's still the possibility.

From your posts it seems like you think you have the absolute truth about all subjects discussed here. You do know there are different versions to everything?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I didn't know you know how much they make.

You also seem to know a lot about what I think, although I haven't said much about anything besides secret societies, wars and Columbus.

As far as the video, yea it's most likely edited. But there's still the possibility.

From your posts it seems like you think you have the absolute truth about all subjects discussed here. You do know there are different versions to everything?

Almost every time someone on here brings up Illuminati, or w.e they post massive amounts of stuff they claim as true facts to support their claim, they are repeatedly shown to be wrong.

It then ends in "Oh you aint opening your mind enough" or "you believe in fake versions".

I've looked enough on my own to see there are too many fallacies and false "facts" presented by multiple sources for me to accept it.

It's obvious you believe in it wholeheartedly, so there's nothing more to discuss. You can keep trying to sway me by throwing out youtube videos and unresearched claims and the more I tell you why there shown wrong or why I believe they're wrong the more agitated you will get and the more you will say I'm not opening my eyes wide enough.
  • moongodthoth
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Almost every time someone on here brings up Illuminati, or w.e they post massive amounts of stuff they claim as true facts to support their claim, they are repeatedly shown to be wrong.

It then ends in "Oh you aint opening your mind enough" or "you believe in fake versions".

I've looked enough on my own to see there are too many fallacies and false "facts" presented by multiple sources for me to accept it.

It's obvious you believe in it wholeheartedly, so there's nothing more to discuss. You can keep trying to sway me by throwing out youtube videos and unresearched claims and the more I tell you why there shown wrong or why I believe they're wrong the more agitated you will get and the more you will say I'm not opening my eyes wide enough.
    You got me all wrong bruh. I gives a ? about swaying you. Smh at you thinking I'm looking for videos to show you to get your approval. I put those up for anyone, they're not directed at you just because I quoted you. And I never once told you your close minded so ? that. You have this elitist attitude, that's all. Like you said, to each his own. But you seem to pop up every time I say something to try to prove me wrong.

Lmao at the bold part. Got ego?

BTW, if ya'll don't know, Youtube Professor Griff. Dude be droppin science as well. He gets radical at times, but he probably seen more ? from inside the industry than any of us.