Call of Duty: Black Ops

Options

Comments

• One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The hit detection is terrible. Its happened to me so many times and it makes any non-automatic weapon complete GARBAGE. I tried messing around with the Shotguns. They're useless because you can AIM DIRECTLY ON SOMEONE FROM POINT BLANK RANGE and it wont be a 1-hit ? . The hit detection is so bad that when you hit someone in the face with a shotgun its actually registering that you barely clipped them.

Same goes for all the Sniper Rifles. I was messing with that L96 ACOG but it's just too frustrating to use when you aim directly on someones face and don't get the ? . I was buggin out thinking im seeing ? , then I go back to theater mode to re-watch it and notice my aim was perfect the game is just ? up.

Burst rifles have the same issue. Which is why it takes so many bursts from a G11 to ? someone even though its suppose to be 1 burst if you hit them from close up but I find I usually need 2-3 bursts for the ? .

Therefore.........
    Spraying with automatic whatever > Precise aim with sniper/burst fire/shotgun

lmaaaaoooooooo

what the ? was that ?

smh.

i've noticed that ? too, i play that 1 shot ? wagermatch or gungame n i swear i hit the muthafucka, but he never dies.

espically with the 44 magnum in gungame (the first gun)...this ? isd pathetic, i buss off all 6 shots n barely hit dude...smh...

i dont notice it in regular player match tho, infact i used a sniper (psg1) for the first time yesterday and it was fine, no problems.

only thing is..the damn snipers take 2 hits sometimes...dont know why.

also i messed with the stoner63 which is a pretty good gun.

@ vibe

my ? has only ever froze once...

n i dont really lag that much, but i was laggin a lil las nite...knifing compeltely stopped working lol.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    aye, drop that pro perk glitch, I need hacker/hardline/hardened pro. ? bails be out numerous times... before the update, I rolled with a team that played NOTHING but nuketown demolition. They would get 25,000-30,000 xp per game. ? was gettin 100+ kills. Gunships, dogs, napalms all day. That ? sucks for the other team but ? em. Until they fix these spawns, Imma keep spawn camping.

smh @ this ? .

stop cheating n glitching, ? is childish...as if cod aint easy enuf anyway.

n u use to do that lame spawn camping cheapness trick on MW2...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    For those that want 'color' on their clan tag or whatever, there's a glitch for that you don't need to prestige at all. Let me know if you care to even have that.
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    For those that want 'color' on their clan tag or whatever, there's a glitch for that you don't need to prestige at all. Let me know if you care to even have that.

lets everyone your a ? hacker. real stats is where its at.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Its not hacking. It's so ? simple. It takes no crazy secrets lol
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    smh @ this ? .

stop cheating n glitching, ? is childish...as if cod aint easy enuf anyway.

n u use to do that lame spawn camping cheapness trick on MW2...

im on 4th prestige, you think I wanna shoot down 30 aircrafts and knife a sentry bot again to get Ghost Pro? i already did it 4 times, im not about to do those pro perk challenges for a 5th time. You think I wanna be forced to capture another 15 flags in CTF when I hate that mode just to get marathon pro?

the ? outta herrre!! And I hate how Commando and G11 arent unlocked until lvl 44. Which means more than half the prestige I would have to go without using two of my favorite guns. ? that.

and I bet your ? ass reports ppl with colored clan tags. Ol' feminine azz crooked teeth havin' tea and crumpet eatin snitch ?
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    put it out there then if it aint no secret,,how?

@KOA and Spliff

strap up ? ,, we all got BO's, handle this ? like real gamers , , Vibe and KOA Form up a six man team vs Me and Spilff and our 6 man team, Sunday night after all this holiday ? over wit. you ? down??? or are yall gonna act like this post never happened..
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

@KOA and Spliff

strap up ? ,, we all got BO's, handle this ? like real gamers , , Vibe and KOA Form up a six man team vs Me and Spilff and our 6 man team, Sunday night after all this holiday ? over wit. you ? down??? or are yall gonna act like this post never happened..

lol i wonder whose pickin who
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    What i'm gonna post it in public, so ? can run to treyarch and complain and get it patched and ruin it for us. ? that. if anyone wants it, PM if u not a snitch ill give it to u

@KOA and Spliff

Go to GameBattles.com ? . 1-im not giving my name out spliff when he's an obviously Snitch who uses the report button 2-what i care about setting up a game with you and 6 random ppl when i can click "Player match" and do the exact same thing.

and why you got a picture of Elton Brand lifting his leg in the washroom? that's mad suspect homie.
  • Terrorist_Jones
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Go to GameBattles.com ? . 1-im not giving my name out spliff when he's an obviously Snitch who uses the report button 2-what i care about setting up a game with you and 6 random ppl when i can click "Player match" and do the exact same thing.

and why you got a picture of Elton Brand lifting his leg in the washroom? that's mad suspect homie.

see,, this ? here has no friends,,lol sad lil fella you are. lol you go down as the scariest bytch ever to post in the Arcade. Vibe you actually ride/vouch for this ? ? nevermind,, yall friendship already suspect as it is.
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Elton Brand tho??? SMH
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    uh oh.... ? just got real... take it to Free For All LOL
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    see,, this ? here has no friends,,lol sad lil fella you are. lol you go down as the scariest bytch ever to post in the Arcade. Vibe you actually ride/vouch for this ? ? nevermind,, yall friendship already suspect as it is.

LOL @ "internet friends". I laugh at that ? , thats why I aint add no one from here. You just faceless/nameless screen names to me. you try proving your gaming prowess on a daily like your ego depends on it. That's the sad ? .

? I say my piece and entertain myself with it, you on here thinking this is gamebattles.com getting all riled up cuz I said that ? in ur avatar looks like Elton Brand.
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i was shooting at this cat while he was controlling his car killstreak and the gun stopped shooting :( i had at least 20 bullets left and the ? wouldn't let me gun his ass down, i had to melee him :(

i was mad as ? cuz i needed that headshot
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Terrorist_Jones
    edited November 2010
    Options
    LOL @ "internet friends". I laugh at that ? , thats why I aint add no one from here. You just faceless/nameless screen names to me. you try proving your gaming prowess on a daily like your ego depends on it. That's the sad ? .

? I say my piece and entertain myself with it, you on here thinking this is gamebattles.com getting all riled up cuz I said that ? in ur avatar looks like Elton Brand.

lol,, ? ,, you ? ,,, we go think vibe ? to since you wanna mail him ur pestiege medal u got wit BO's. ? friends ? ,, this war and u dodging bullets that aint even been shot yet..lol ,, i should put the gurl u fukking in my avi,, but i dont feel like supporting sony..lol.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2010
    Options
  • Terrorist_Jones
    edited November 2010
    Options
    junegemini wrote: »
    i was shooting at this cat while he was controlling his car killstreak and the gun stopped shooting :( i had at least 20 bullets left and the ? wouldn't let me gun his ass down, i had to melee him :(

i was mad as ? cuz i needed that headshot

wats up wit all the ? talking i was suppose to hear on the mic,,lol, i know,, u were shocked by my great performance,,lol
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2010
    Options
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    Yo KOA.

You gotta stop with the excuses homie. It's making you look weak.

excuses for what lil ? . I'm utilitarian. Tell me this. What I got to gain from playing some random cat here?
    lol... this ? on his 4th Prestige already but he calls other folks nerds and say they aint got no lives... Ironic...

yea I got the game early and had the Week off from work. I played the ? outta the game and had no life for 2 weeks. You got 9,000 posts here. Youve had no life for almost a YEAR. Fact.

The way I see it, it's time to put up or shut up. You can't keep talkin like the way you do and not backing it up against your enemies...

SMH. ? you dumb as ? 4real. When/where have I ever boasted about how good i am at any game? I never have claimed to be the best at any game. Shieett bcotton destroyed me in SFIV i could barely get a hit on him. All I said was that english ? a ? for complaining about colored clan tags cuz i aint no big deal to be reporting ppl for. But LOL@your weasel ass running in here after I already ? on you. ? you from El Paso, the #1 safest city, and you was on here talking bout how grimey your city is LOL. Don't forget that.

Also if you think the PSN cares about cheaters don't you think they would have started smacking ? with the Hammer during KZ2? come on son...

treyarch has banned people already.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2010
    Options
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Says the ? who only post in the Arcade,

you stalking my posts again?I've posted in Cheap Seats alot, some in TV/Movies, The Reason, Donkey...
    Also why are you comparing a chicks legs to a dudes legs? you saying you done seen Brand in a G-string or something?

that ? do look like Elton Brand. She's built like a Power Forward. Aint no denying it. LOL@ You playing Robin to T-Jones Batman. Lil hype man Memphis Bleek ass ? .
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    wats up wit all the ? talking i was suppose to hear on the mic,,lol, i know,, u were shocked by my great performance,,lol

lol i didn't feel like talking that night :( i only got on the mic cuz you said i have to
    Quick question about how ya'll be firing...

Even with a fully automatic weapon I still try to use controlled burst of fire while aiming center mass...

Do you all do the same or are ya'll aiming center mass and just squeezing away. Because I haven't had any malfunctions yet...

i aim and fire until i see '+50' or '+100' lol if i can sneak up on a muhfucka, i'll aim for the head or go for the back stabber

i really don't have a technique to shooting, i just shoot
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol,, ? ,, you ? ,,, we go think vibe ? to since you wanna mail him ur pestiege medal u got wit BO's. ? friends ? ,, this war and u dodging bullets that aint even been shot yet..lol ,,

vibe hooked up DLC map packs for WaW so i was tryin to pay the homie back and show gratitude. we played maybe 3-4 games in BO total. I usually run with a different crew. You partying up with a known Snitch such as Jamel. Yall in lobbies gossiping like females getting there nails done

i should put the gurl u fukking in my avi,, but i dont feel like supporting sony..lol.
    thats funny, but its fiction. Here's a fact. You on here showing off a broad in your avatar that has more testosterone in her body than you do.
  • Terrorist_Jones
    edited November 2010
    Options
    junegemini wrote: »
    lol i didn't feel like talking that night :( i only got on the mic cuz you said i have to

i aim and fire until i see '+50' or '+100' lol if i can sneak up on a muhfucka, i'll aim for the head or go for the back stabber

i really don't have a technique to shooting, i just shoot

lmao,, squeeze to u see points . but its better wit mics , we'll play team tactical and i'll show u