Short Men (Including me)

Options

Comments

• ceothachosen1
    ceothachosen1 Members Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I might be reading a little too much into this thread but with some of the posts in this thread all I'm going to say is....If you women think height equates character then I damn sure don't ever want to be seen with those type of women b/c it goes to show the shallowness in those type of females. It's cool to have a preference but when you're judging height as preference in which a man something that is with them from the time of birth based on family genes, no one has control over how tall they are going to be. Basically, disqualifying somebody due to their height is in a sense discriminating against somebody due to a handicapped or physical ailment they have no control over.

So in my response to some of the ladies....GET OVER IT!!!! Every dude you meet or becoming involved with is not going to be 5'8-6'0+ grow up for a change.

so using this logic you should have no problem dating ugly females
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I don't think that's the same thing. A woman could require that a man be attractive in the same superficial way. And she could require that he be taller than her. We can consider that equal with wanting big ? , ? , etc. But then she'll require that he be taller or the same height as her when she wears hells. That's something extra. And it makes it different.

It's the EXACT same thing

it's all in what you're attracted to....
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I might be reading a little too much into this thread but with some of the posts in this thread all I'm going to say is....If you women think height equates character then I damn sure don't ever want to be seen with those type of women b/c it goes to show the shallowness in those type of females. It's cool to have a preference but when you're judging height as preference in which a man something that is with them from the time of birth based on family genes, no one has control over how tall they are going to be. Basically, disqualifying somebody due to their height is in a sense discriminating against somebody due to a handicapped or physical ailment they have no control over.

So in my response to some of the ladies....GET OVER IT!!!! Every dude you meet or becoming involved with is not going to be 5'8-6'0+ grow up for a change.

This is totally unfair Will. And yes I think you're reading too much into it. Having a preference is not about being childish. And even though I didn't read the thread, I'm assuming none of the females in here said anything about height equating to have a good character.
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited November 2010
    Options
    And I have to date someone I'm not attracted to, to prove I've grown up? That's silly.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    does the same go for ? who won't talk to the A-Cup or the chick who gotta wear the bootypop panties?

Really regardless of personal preference it would be nice if everything could on 50/50 playing field period. Maybe I just feel the way I feel b/c I don't put a lot of emphasis on the small ? anymore. Basically if I find a woman attractive I find her attractive, if I don't then I don't and that's based on both looks & personality. Looks play some factor in my book but, if the personality is ? what good is it in even being bothered?
  • allreasoned_out
    allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    It's the EXACT same thing

it's all in what you're attracted to....

Not really. A woman who has ass or ? either has them all the time or she doesn't ever have them (putting aside surgery, which is extreme). A man will have to deal with that all the time. Same thing with a woman who likes in-shape, attractive men. She will have to deal with an out of shape, unattractive man all the time. Same thing with a man who is shorter than her without heels.

But when it comes to heels, it's different. How often does a woman wear high heels? Not all the time. So she doesn't have to deal with towering over a man all the time. Plus she doesn't have to wear heels at all.

Face it, this heels thing is different.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Really?

Even on here I only really talk to people that I have shot the ? with for a while. It takes me a minute to be madd cool and wild out with people. To be honest a majority of women have had to take control so to speak because I really don't care to spit game.

oh wow really? I didnt even notice... But now I can understand what youre saying. You like a chic to take control?
    im 5'9 prolly would get more chicks if i was 6ft or above but I get my fare share,I can always find my size in any store and I don't got knee or back problems (shots fired). big lanky duffy looking ? out here losing

shots fired @ tall ? :(
  • ceothachosen1
    edited November 2010
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    sweetie, wouldn't u consider a girl being an A-cup or having noassatall as a "physical ailment" that she has no control over as well? what about her weight? so are you saying you're gonna give an obese chick wit no ass or ? the same time of day as one of these video models?

i could say the same thing to the guys, GET OVER IT, every chick you meet is not gonna be a DDD cup and have 40" hips. no one says that to men tho. but when women want to judge based on looks, we're shallow and need to grow up. seems like men don't like being viewed only as meat either

real ? and in reality if your a short guy why would you even wanna be with someone who looks at your height as a negative? same with a female with a flat ass or little ? . you should wanna be with someone who actually likes the way you look instead of wasting time worrying about people who aren't attracted to you
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Not really. A woman who has ass or ? either has them all the time or she doesn't ever have them (putting aside surgery, which is extreme). A man will have to deal with that all the time. Same thing with a woman who likes in-shape, attractive men. She will have to deal with an out of shape, unattractive man all the time. Same thing with a man who is shorter than her without heels.

But when it comes to heels, it's different. How often does a woman wear high heels? Not all the time. So she doesn't have to deal with towering over a man all the time. Plus she doesn't have to wear heels at all.

Face it, this heels thing is different.

I wear heels almost every day.....
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    oh wow really? I didnt even notice... But now I can understand what youre saying. You like a chic to take control?

(

Not on some ol abusive ? . I guess I come across like I can careless if they are in my life so they put forth the most effort. Because work and working out takes priority with me now a days.
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    At the end of the day.. This ? aint sexy! LMAOOOOOOO

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQraGmz6oJtzVb4PbmEYb4RmNuN3jYSOgayWy-ySlxGQb8w1AFX
  • willhustle
    edited November 2010
    Options
    so using this logic you should have no problem dating ugly females

Well it depends on what your view of ugly is a chick that I might say is fine as hell you might think "nah dude I've seen better"
    sweetie, wouldn't u consider a girl being an A-cup or having noassatall as a "physical ailment" that she has no control over as well? what about her weight? so are you saying you're gonna give an obese chick wit no ass or ? the same time of day as one of these video models?

i could say the same thing to the guys, GET OVER IT, every chick you meet is not gonna be a DDD cup and have 40" hips. no one says that to men tho. but when women want to judge based on looks, we're shallow and need to grow up. seems like men don't like being viewed only as meat either

Nah it's the petty ? such as a man's height which I find is shallow just like when people start tripping over darkskin/lightskin to me ain't no reason for that ? but, to each it's own.

This is totally unfair Will. And yes I think you're reading too much into it. Having a preference is not about being childish. And even though I didn't read the thread, I'm assuming none of the females in here said anything about height equating to have a good character.

Maybe I wrong...who knows if so speak on it but it just some stuff about people you can't change and like I said not every guy is going to be over 6ft.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    *tall ? post*

6'1 185 ? post
  • ceothachosen1
    edited November 2010
    Options
    At the end of the day.. This ? aint sexy! LMAOOOOOOO

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQraGmz6oJtzVb4PbmEYb4RmNuN3jYSOgayWy-ySlxGQb8w1AFX

look like that ? winning to me (shrugs)
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    so-demotivational-posters-midget-a-team.jpg
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    so-demotivational-posters-midget-a-team.jpg

haha, funny
  • willhustle
    edited November 2010
    Options
    you think a man's height is a petty thing just like i could think a chicks breast or ass-size is petty.

Exactly!!!! I think you understand where I'm coming from at least I hope you do. (nice pic btw)
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Not on some ol abusive ? . I guess I come across like I can careless if they are in my life so they put forth the most effort. Because work and working out takes priority with me now a days.

lmao @ abusive. naw boo not that!
    It's so cocky of you... I see that chics can see thats hella sexy and they want to be number one.
  • -JB-
    -JB- Banned Users Posts: 2,719
    edited November 2010
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »
    oh ? ..... My thread just went platinum...

we goin diamond? Diamond , diamond, we goin diamond
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Well it depends on what your view of ugly is a chick that I might say is fine as hell you might think "nah dude I've seen better"

Nah it's the petty ? such as a man's height which I find is shallow just like when people start tripping over darkskin/lightskin to me ain't no reason for that ? but, to each it's own.

Maybe I wrong...who knows if so speak on it but it just some stuff about people you can't change and like I said not every guy is going to be over 6ft.

There's alot of things about women that they're born with that you may not be attracted to. Does that mean you're childish for not dating them?
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I wear heels almost every day.....

WORD, B? ..........:cool:
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    'Woke up the next morning ? done stole my bike
    Different day same ? , ain't nothing good in the hood
    I'd run away from this ? and never come back if I could

Hate it or love it the underdog's on top
    And I'm gonna shine homie until my heart stop"

Damn Kang that wack. In front of the Hospital or a storage space?

Is she lite skin and maybe went to DePaul?

Hate it Or Love It
  • adagreat
    adagreat Members Posts: 679
    edited November 2010
    Options
    damn son! im 6'3.5 ftw but i use to be 5 '4. matter of fact my older brother that height i think but the ni99a acts and talk like he 6'6 and ? love that ? cuz hes confident and he rollin round town in an infiniti so that adds to his height! so u gotta big urself up(no pun intended)
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Can't say that I care too much for short men; particularly when they're shorter than me (5'6"), but I don't dismiss them if they're good guys.

But really 5'4"....I just can't do 5'4". I'd feel like I'm the man and you're the woman....nope can't do it.

yeah really 5'4''...
  • willhustle
    edited November 2010
    Options
    There's alot of things about women that they're born with that you may not be attracted to. Does that mean you're childish for not dating them?

Nah it doesn't mean you're childish you may not find the person attractive overall regardless of their ailment (if any) but to judge preference off of someone's height is...dumb to me that is all I'm saying to each it's own though.