Would u Rather Have A Good Music Album Are A Kanye/Camel Album??

Options
Smo-King Locs
Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
edited November 2010 in The Face Off Forum
me n my brotha was JUST discussing how tha CRS (Kanye,Pharreall,Lupe) track "Don't Stop" was/is ill... n i suggested that instead of tagging with sean camel, Kanye should release anotha solo album within 6 months around july/august ...then my bro suggested something even better.... a good music album.....

good-music-2010-bet-hiphop-awards-cypher-450x253.jpg?w=450&h=253
the clash of veterans Mosdef, n Common, 2 Go with the Brashfulness Of Pusha T... alongside the youthfulness of Cyphi n Big Sean & the Uniqness of Kid Cudi... n the english twang of Mr.Hudson just to top it off with the soulfness of John... n Off Course The Living Legend KAnye... imagine an album like that????

or

jay-z-kanye-west-e1272547173290.jpg?w=450&h=348
or u rather have the dead weight of a camel, holding on kanye highwater jeans 4 dear life ? while rappin about how much money he have,subliminals,hating on auto tune, and of course 88...

Comments

• ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    g.o.o.d music album is what i'd prefer, even just a mixtape would be nice but the idea of a kanye/jay-z album will sell regardless...toss up but im inclined to say a g.o.o.d music one because it gets to show more then just jay-z on some yeezy production. big sean, mos def, common, cyhi, and especially pusha would knock with hudsen/legend/cudi on the choruses
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The Jay/Kanye album. The GOOD Music album too, but there is time for that to happen. There is no telling how much longer Jay gon be around though
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I would LOVE a GOOD music album
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    A G.O.O.D Music album will be better appreciated from me...
  • new account2
    new account2 Members Posts: 1,469
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I eheard they supposed to be releasing an album......even tho Kanye at one point was doing this thing......hes too.....POP right now.....I think JAy is at a point where he is just trying to hard to stay relevant..... Jay and KAnye Musically are two different lanes and to be honest I aint looking forward to that ? ......that ? would be too pop........

Good music.....they aight.....but I'd rather here music from them than a JAy/Kanye Album
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Its close, but a Jay and Ye album would be dope....
  • Smo-King Locs
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ysl313 wrote: »
    g.o.o.d music album is what i'd prefer, even just a mixtape would be nice but the idea of a kanye/jay-z album will sell regardless...toss up but im inclined to say a g.o.o.d music one because it gets to show more then just jay-z on some yeezy production. big sean, mos def, common, cyhi, and especially pusha would knock with hudsen/legend/cudi on the choruses

hell ? yea...proaably end up as the greatest group album of all times
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'd rather have a Roc Nation/G.O.O.D. Music collab with all of their artists. ? would be epic.
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    good music....
  • Smo-King Locs
    edited November 2010
    Options
    idk kanye and jay make an ill 1-2 combo... but i think an album of just the two of em, naw idk.. i mean it won't be garbage, but a good music would be waaaaaaaayyy musically better...the simple fact that kanye would have so many creative minds to bounce ideas off of
  • Smo-King Locs
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'd rather have a Roc Nation/G.O.O.D. Music collab with all of their artists. ? would be epic.

naw hov should just keep that ? ova their along side hisself n come out with a roc nation dynasty album...
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    naw hov should just keep that ? ova their along side hisself n come out with a roc nation dynasty album...

eh win/lose

sick verses from wale, hov, j.cole, and jay elect

but then we'd have willow on the choruses...idk about this one...
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Jay is currently wack to me (besides that verse he had on that on Jay Elect song).... GOOD Music has two of favorite artists on it in Mos Def and Common, so GOOD Music all day.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    GOOD.

Jay/Ye will be cool tho
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The Jay/Kanye collab album is great, but yea...that G.O.O.D. Music album would be better..Jay will somehow be on it anyways because that what he does to stay relevant.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Give me a G.O.O.D Music album before a Jay/Kanye collabo album which gone sell off the strength of their names alone. Frankly, I think Jay-Z is beginning to lose his touch and his subject matter is damn near the same on each album he has done after "The Black Album".
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The GOOD music album would be dope. I thought that's what he was introducing with his GOOD friday series. I know it was to build up anticipation for his album, however, if i recall correctly, Ye was supposed to keep releasing music until the New Year. If he keeps up with that plan then he can start the year with a GOOD music compilation album made up of some GOOD Friday tracks and some new ones, then release solo projects from GOOD artists. That would be dope competition for Young Money next year. Common already said in an interview that "The Believer" is supposed to come out next year. Mos should be working on something too. Big Sean is over due for a solo album and CyHi The Prince should drop with him. They can cap off the year with another Ye album and GOOD music could run 2011.
  • Tree Fiddy
    Tree Fiddy Members Posts: 1,294
    edited November 2010
    Options
    SMH anybody who would rather hear anybody other than Jay
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Ill rather a dynasty 2
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Ill rather a dynasty 2

WOW. Im all for this right here. That first Dynasty album was a classic.

Would much rather see a G.O.O.D. Album just because I expect them to take over soon. But Im not gonna and sit here and front like im not excited for a new Hov/Ye EP