Options
2»

Comments

• BiLLZ333
    BiLLZ333 Members Posts: 480
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Migz. wrote: »
    COSIGNNN...Ralph Lauren Polo got played the fuckkk out in the past year..hood mahfuckas know exactly how to take the coolness out of something..

SMFH....

Picture-14.png

Picture-32.png

A white person's opinion on the rise of polo amongst hood mahfuckas:

Picture-42.png

yup, thats how i see it, instead of the hood setting some trends for a few years like 95-05, now the hood is copying preppy ppl. But i have to LOL wen i see kids in aero, am eagle, or hollister. all that ? is played out to real preps, and aero and american eagle was never hot. ever.
  • Bello Fresco
    Bello Fresco Members Posts: 10
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I only wear RL, Lacoste and Fred Perry. Actually Fred Perry's are my fav ones cause of the style and the colors, but you can't deny a cool Lacoste Polo-Clarks Desert Boots combo, that will make you look classy no matter where you are.
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    When I was wearing it in 03 04 It was preppy. You new cats took it and ran with it.
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    What else is a classic staple then.

Let me know.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i personally hate this thread.. i think imma close it... or make a sticky called "POLO....sh*t" :(
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    we hav to wear collar at work so i hav alotta polos
    different colors its whatever i usually dont really wear em in my free time tho
  • Manny_C
    Manny_C Members Posts: 90
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • Dee112
    Dee112 Members Posts: 294
    edited December 2010
    Options
    most of the polo's i own are the collered long sleeve button ups
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i personally hate this thread.. i think imma close it... or make a sticky called "POLO....sh*t" :(

whats your beef with polo?

feelin the avi tho
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Ima post my polo ? next week and destroy this thread like i did the sneaker thread...
  • petercheck
    petercheck Members Posts: 3
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Travel with Marco Polo to discover the treasures of the East. Trade for spices, silk, oil, and exotic fruits as you move from place to place on the backs of your camels. The first thing I noticed is that Bonzai claims their Water Polo game for the pool includes two nets that are three feet across. In a way this is correct, but it is not they way they portray their product.
  • Sh0t
    Sh0t Members Posts: 1,162
    edited December 2010
    Options
    My pole game is in repossession. I can't any that fit right. The shirts are too narrow at the shoulders and drape wrong.

The only ones I own now are some of those cheap Foot Locker ones for when I'm coaching or out at the shooting range
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Momm got me a RL sweater that look real nice for christmas.