Best female friends kissed me

Options
juice86
juice86 Members Posts: 832
edited December 2010 in The Powder Room
Me and her have been friends for the last 7 years, never, not once thought about it

I when to her xmas party tonight as favor, cause she is going to a wedding with me.

I had a few and was hitting on a few of her co-works as planned, then she pulled me aside and kissed me, then it turned into a hot make out for about 30seconds then we stopped and she was like ooooops mmmmm ya sorry and walked away.

Now im confused and ? as ? sitting at my computer. Congrats to rum and coke for ? with my xmas eve lol

Comments

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    leave it as is.
  • JB-CHI-CITY
    JB-CHI-CITY Members Posts: 568
    edited December 2010
    Options
    juice86 wrote: »
    Me and her have been friends for the last 7 years, never, not once thought about it

I when to her xmas party tonight as favor, cause she is going to a wedding with me.

I had a few and was hitting on a few of her co-works as planned, then she pulled me aside and kissed me, then it turned into a hot make out for about 30seconds then we stopped and she was like ooooops mmmmm ya sorry and walked away.

Now im confused and ? as ? sitting at my computer. Congrats to rum and coke for ? with my xmas eve lol

She played you B

she a flirt and a tease

she only kissed you cause it was a misel-toe near by

on to the next 1 , doggie
  • oldhead77
    oldhead77 Members Posts: 862 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Hard to decipher but is she single???

If so, then IMHO it seems as if she subliminally initiated not only possible feelings/attraction for you but maybe also as a sign that she "wants to take things further" ya dig???

If she's involved then live in that particular moment, take it as a simple R.W.D (reaction while ? ) and keep on pushing champ.
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Yeah...

Best friends of the opposite sex... that works..
  • renagade410.
    renagade410. Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    she saw u flirtin with her co workers...n deaded it without you even knowing....best friend or not women are jealous by nature
  • Sh0t
    Sh0t Members Posts: 1,162
    edited December 2010
    Options
    One way this scenario can go:

If you had not kissed her, the day after she would have slobbed you up. She gave you the test to see if you wanted her and you failed it.

I've never regretted having sex with any of my female 'friends'. I've always regretted NOT doing it, however.

merry xmas!
  • Suck Me Beautiful
    Suck Me Beautiful Members Posts: 878
    edited December 2010
    Options
    she must be ugly
  • turqiun
    turqiun Members Posts: 1,491 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Man I would leave as is. I'm some months withdrawn from the same situation lol. Trust me, leave it alone until she actually rapes you. Then of course you hit that and make a decision what to do next.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    cause she is going to a wedding with me.
    ? get jealous that they are lonely and dont have nobody when weddings come around....
    ...so when they see a male close to them flirting (especially with their own damn friends) they feel left out and their hormones mixed with alcohol cause more jealousy.

She could give a ? about you she was just using you because you were the closest ? there. COulda been anybody they knew her. She just felt you were "safe" to use at the time.

It wasnt about you as much as it was about her and her not wanting another ? to be happy getting attention when she's not. Especially since females are notoriously jealous of their own friends.

There you have it. Have a nice day sir.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    cs darwells first post
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    Options
    She jealous u was flirting