what is up with all this recent anti-white, pro-black racial trolling going on?

Options
Darius
Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
seems like out of nowhere, four or five posters just emerged in the cheap seats and started making threads and posts about racism. the claims that they make are so unfounded and the points that they try to make are so ridiculous that nobody really takes them seriously, except for that same group of posters who also participate in this. occasionally they'll bait a few people into seriously cosigning what they are saying, but as a whole, we all here recognize whats happening. I know they'll say me making this thread is just giving them the attention that drives what they do. but i disagree. this type of wannabe racist trolling has been going on long before this thread was made, and it would continue of this thread were never made. so this doesn't effect that at all. The fact that most people dismiss their posts and the fact that the posts never, ever elicit a LMBAO from anyone is just one of the many indicators of weak trolling. some trolling can be funny, entertaining and truthful and often welcomed. but the trolling around here is none of those things.

? Shitman would never stand for this. and if his black ass, nh, were alive today none of this would be going on. but he's in thugs mansion right now. so here we are, forced to find a way to end some of this. i never thought i'd miss the posts of michael barrister, but now i long for those days thanks to this new wave of weird gibronis. basically this thread wont accomplish anything except to serve as a platform for any one of you to be my opponent in a textual freestyle battle. the loser gets banned.

Comments

• Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    If you don't mind me asking....who's Michael Barrister?
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    What happened to shitman?
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The revolution will be posted on the CS.

Yeen know???
  • Darius
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Log off mumo x
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    seems like out of nowhere, four or five posters just emerged in the cheap seats and started making threads and posts about racism. the claims that they make are so unfounded and the points that they try to make are so ridiculous that nobody really takes them seriously, except for that same group of posters who also participate in this. occasionally they'll bait a few people into seriously cosigning what they are saying, but as a whole, we all here recognize whats happening. I know they'll say me making this thread is just giving them the attention that drives what they do. but i disagree. this type of wannabe racist trolling has been going on long before this thread was made, and it would continue of this thread were never made. so this doesn't effect that at all. The fact that most people dismiss their posts and the fact that the posts never, ever elicit a LMBAO from anyone is just one of the many indicators of weak trolling. some trolling can be funny, entertaining and truthful and often welcomed. but the trolling around here is none of those things.

? Shitman would never stand for this. and if his black ass, nh, were alive today none of this would be going on. but he's in thugs mansion right now. so here we are, forced to find a way to end some of this. i never thought i'd miss the posts of michael barrister, but now i long for those days thanks to this new wave of weird gibronis. basically this thread wont accomplish anything except to serve as a platform for any one of you to be my opponent in a textual freestyle battle. the loser gets banned.

Give specific examples. Call out names.
  • greenwood1921
    edited December 2010
    Options
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    Give specific examples. Call out names.

*Presses play on Jay-Z "Takeover" instrumental
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    *Presses play on Jay-Z "Takeover" instrumental

whos gonna be the next contestant on that CS winter jam screen....
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    what did happen to shitman though....i havent heard word from him since the reds got that no-hit treatment by way of the DOC
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    cj012890 wrote: »

• IC's Patrick Bateman
    IC's Patrick Bateman Members Posts: 536
    edited December 2010
    Options
    you just got to laugh at the dumb posts they make like this
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    I just ignore the pink-faced phaggitts, they thrive off of our attention and without it they dont exist.

Baseball is better for them because the tempo is so slow and improvisation is almost non-existent.

Superior and supreme athletes thrive in sports were athleticism is speed, quickness, reflexes, and the use of fast-twitch muscle-fibers.
    Inferior and grafted athletes thrive in sports (positions) were there is a minimal of running, and jumping and primarily throwing or swinging.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Ya'll might as well name names otherwise this thread won't go anywhere.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Matt is a real ?
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    If you let these dudes run wild in here...they will turn it into ? that is the Reason.
  • Kingpr0n2
    Kingpr0n2 Members Posts: 37
    edited December 2010
    Options

He is probably taking a ? .
  • greenwood1921
    edited December 2010
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    If you let these dudes run wild in here...they will turn it into ? that is the Reason.

smh @ The Reason. The Ryan Leaf of internet forums. So much potential.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    rage wrote: »

• aviator
    aviator Members Posts: 273
    edited December 2010
    Options

LOL at least in here (most of the time) the convo is actually about sports.....who gives a ? who gets more hoes between T.I. or Nas.....smh
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

I used to ? with this site way back when that ? Odiesel and the dude who started up Da Corner used to run it. After the 4Chan Armegeddon I came back and just read the forums no posting. The Reason is a ? disaster in comparison to what it used to be. ? dont want to discuss or debate...its all about having some ridiculous net persona. The Cheap Seats has always been devoid of that ? . You let the trolls in here and its a wrap.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Kingpr0n2 wrote: »
    He is probably taking a ? , man.

Fixed......
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Kingpr0n2 wrote: »
    He is probably taking a ? , man.

Fixed......
  • Darius
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Thank you to everyone who supports the ? - Keeping Lames Away, Nahmeam
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    Log off mumo x

Do you know who you are dealing with?!?

4cb4da7f6a4c7.image.jpg
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    there's bravery in Matt's bravado
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Internet only gets real when people (posters from donkey) photoshop pics of your toddler son getting ? on and you log off for a couple weeks.
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Mumo X and his fake ass brotherhood needs to get a ? life.? Malcolm been dead for years and no one gives a ? .