I just finished reading Che Guevara´s biography and it touched my heart.

Options
124»

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited December 2010
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    Swiffness and i are going to rule the nuclear-blasted wastes like tiny, fragile gods

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Owns 6 guns. I will murder you Janklow
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Good luck in that lawless post-apocalyptic wasteland without any guns or ammo, hippie.

I wouldn't have even bothered with you. I know you always use strawmen when you debate. I was just disappointed in janklow.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    I wouldn't have even bothered with you. I know you always use strawmen when you debate. I was just disappointed in janklow.

Disappointed in Janklow for what? Responding to your smartass remark w/ a smartass remark of his own?

and since its cool to brag about winning meaningless online forum awards now, i will remind you that I'm leading the vote for Smartest Poster MUHHHHFUCCA YEA NICCUH WHAT
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Disappointed in Janklow for what? Responding to your smartass remark w/ a smartass remark of his own?

and since its cool to brag about winning meaningless online forum awards now, i will remind you that I'm leading the vote for Smartest Poster MUHHHHFUCCA YEA NICCUH WHAT

Yeah, you are pretty smart.

I was disappointed in janklow for intentionally misrepresenting other people's point of views.

btw

Poster of the Year >>>>>
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Owns 6 guns. I will murder you Janklow
    only six? i don't want to sound harsh, but that is not a lot of guns
    shootemwon wrote: »
    I was disappointed in janklow for intentionally misrepresenting other people's point of views.
    how do you want me to respond to a statement like this: "I just finished reading Che Guevara´s biography and it touched my heart"