If there are Haitians that are on here, how do you REALLY feel about..............

Options
blacklsoldier
blacklsoldier Members Posts: 899
edited December 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Dominicans? And Dominicans how doyou feel about Haitians? Or is that ? from back in the day, pretty much over?

Comments

• KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Haiters, mane.
  • The Jackal
    The Jackal Members Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Hatians were always the woat to me.
    not dominican post
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The Jackal wrote: »
    Hatians were always the woat to me.
    not dominican post

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This
  • aswadh
    aswadh Members Posts: 411
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I'm neither Hatian nor Dominican but what good will come out of a thread like this? WHat was your intention when you made this thread?
  • blacklsoldier
    edited December 2010
    Options
    aswadh wrote: »
    I'm neither Hatian nor Dominican but what good will come out of a thread like this? WHat was your intention when you made this thread?

Well, last week I was at a party with a female friend (She's dominican) everything was cool. Well until my homeboy came came in wearing a haitian flag shirt. She see's this and immediately turns to me saying" Ugh, sorry I have to go". My homeboy even came up to her like "Hey how you doing, i'm so and so" (all while leaning in to hung her). She steps back and walks out??????.... ? had me like WTF!!!!
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Well, last week I was at a party with a female friend (She's dominican) everything was cool. Well until my homeboy came came in wearing a haitian flag shirt. She see's this and immediately turns to me saying" Ugh, sorry I have to go". My homeboy even came up to her like "Hey how you doing, i'm so and so" (all while leaning in to hung her). She steps back and walks out??????.... ? had me like WTF!!!!

just wait until that poster cabana da don comes on here.....

i just know bits and piecesof the history, i know i dig both their women and in the end thats all that matters
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    They should both take their hate and aim it at europeans.
  • aswadh
    aswadh Members Posts: 411
    edited December 2010
    Options
    OK, but maybe you should've asked your female friend instead of posting a thread asking all posters.

I'm from the Caribbean and know alot of Haitians and Dominicans. I know about their history so I'll try to school you...

The French conquered that island and brought over Africans, mainly from West Africa. The black Africans had enough of their maltreatment so they went to war with their tormentors. At one point in time (black) Haitians conquered that whole island. They got back at the former slavemasters and housen*ggas. Spanish slavemasters with their domesticated slaves invaded the island and conquered a piece of the island back. When the Spanish came, some black Hatians defected to these Spanish. The Spanish instilled selfhate and a slavementality that lives on till this day into their (former) slaves. The 'white = right' mentality you must know of.

A few decades ago a dictator rose to power in DR. His name was Rafa Trujillo. He, like alot of his compatriots, hated anything associated with Africa. That's how their Spanish masters taught them. Like most dictators he needed a scapegoat so he picked blacks/ Haitians. He committed genocidal acts against blacks in that country. He made it so people were afraid to admit to being associated to anything black cuz being black meant you were Haitian and being Hatian meant you could be thrown in jail or worse. Ever since then there's been a mutual mistrust and hate between Haitians and Dominicans. The hate between the two nationalities are a mixture of things that happened in the past, selfhate and ignorance.
  • blacklsoldier
    edited December 2010
    Options
    aswadh wrote: »
    OK, but maybe you should've asked your female friend instead of posting a thread asking all posters.

I'm from the Caribbean and know alot of Haitians and Dominicans. I know about their history so I'll try to school you...

The French conquered that island and brought over Africans, mainly from West Africa. The black Africans had enough of their maltreatment so they went to war with their tormentors. At one point in time (black) Haitians conquered that whole island. They got back at the former slavemasters and housen*ggas. Spanish slavemasters with their domesticated slaves invaded the island and conquered a piece of the island back. When the Spanish came, some black Hatians defected to these Spanish. The Spanish instilled selfhate and a slavementality that lives on till this day into their (former) slaves. The 'white = right' mentality you must know of.

A few decades ago a dictator rose to power in DR. His name was Rafa Trujillo. He, like alot of his compatriots, hated anything associated with Africa. That's how their Spanish masters taught them. Like most dictators he needed a scapegoat so he picked blacks/ Haitians. He committed genocidal acts against blacks in that country. He made it so people were afraid to admit to being associated to anything black cuz being black meant you were Haitian and being Hatian meant you could be thrown in jail or worse. Ever since then there's been a mutual mistrust and hate between Haitians and Dominicans. The hate between the two nationalities are a mixture of things that happened in the past, selfhate and ignorance.

So you first tell me that I should of asked my female (which I did, but didn't get a straight answer), instead of posting the question on here. Then you proceed to "school me". Well thankyou sir. That's all I wanted to know, thus me asking the question!
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The World: Keep everybody fighting, beefing, ignorant of each other, and separated, all while having them yearn to get down with the whites.