True ? - Entrapment

Options
TrueGodHS
TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in Roc Tha Mic
http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?73421-Inception

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?83703-Gravestone-New-track-by-murderm-(((audio)))

Kings and pharaohs in the chapel of Heaven, seeking divinity/ the imagery/ of behead horses creates the synergy/ of life, and my affinity/ for all things heavenly/ devils in my chamber, trying to reconstruct my melody/ but I walk with ? , to build a faithful legacy/ and in that sense, we are one, word to Frankie Beverly/ allegedly/ back from hiatus, with a sharp tongue/ the cellars of hell is where the kingdom shall depart from/ start some/ conversation, now who’s failing to bridge/ the gap, is it the government derailing your kids/ or is it powerful forces who dwell where the aliens live/ or is it the police with a hatred/ for blacks, we can talk about racism, but the truth is sacred/ and all the claims are baseless/ a bunch of empty souls, cold cases/ with murder being carved into their faces/ embrace this/ benevolent/ aspire to reach power through development/ and open up the gates with intelligence/ the relevance/ unknown/ somebody said a ? can’t come home/ but the sticks and shunned stones/ won’t even break one bone/ who is he? True ? or a buried menace/ or is he the prophet made in His very image/ window of death, I’m staring in it/ just searching/ for something that can free me, I’m thus certain/ that it must worsen/ before it gets better, got me thinking ? working/ I want to be boss of ? , the right plans/ can lead a ? into ownership, not under a white man/ I might stand/ close to the edge, but won’t slip off/ ? can cipher with me, but ? don’t get tossed/ out of the ring/ or ejected from the arena/ from the mouth of a king/ describe progression for the dreamers/ the land of the slave that you living in/ powered by pursuit of the dividend/ and owned by the wealthiest of businessmen/ so we speak of decadence/ a refinement of life, seeking excellence/ sinning, but we still keep the testament/ close, dined with Jesus/ he told me the facts, he said you a martyr yourself, in the shrine of leaders/ so when it’s time to feed us/ who they going to turn to?/ they think that you underground, your true calling is eternal/ a diary, a journal/ a rhyme book, combine hooks, with lyrics of pain, and hope the messages concern you/ but if not, in hip hop, then there’s no cause for this rebel/ heard a voice say I bare the same flaws as the devil/ and the media ain’t never took a pause for the ghetto/ so they place us at the bottom like we all on that level/

Just a quick verse

Comments