2011 predictions, drop a freepost & get a freereading..........................

Options
2»

Comments

• jellybean84
    jellybean84 Confirm Email Posts: 1,560
    edited January 2011
    Options
    iamkang wrote: »
    srtha5etgfwarfserzsfzcst5ergdfcv

Im not speaking to you :(
  • -Karl-
    -Karl- Members Posts: 2,196 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    damn that ? is cosignable

cosign that damn is shittable.
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    If you are such a genius than use your powers and hit the lotto and stop making corny ass threads like this....smh wtf happened to this place??
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Psychic get the ? in here.
    smh@ this ? taking down his glamour shot pic

i won
    I want a new reading :(
    damn that ? is cosignable
    srtha5etgfwarfserzsfzcst5ergdfcv
    -Karl- wrote: »
    cosign that damn is shittable.

sorry no double readings, ? takes too much outta me
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited January 2011
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    what the ? is this ? ....

threadstarter is bewildered and unorthadox ......
    you have no future, you're the definition of LAME: "unoriginal and no life", would be a waste of energy to tell you what we all know, just as previous years you won't be doing ? with your life......
    If you are such a genius than use your powers and hit the lotto and stop making corny ass threads like this....smh wtf happened to this place??
    already in the making, why you think I'm so relaxed in life..........................as for you stay away from abandon buildings between June and August, and don't tell no close acquaintance's secret, may seem like a small one bout the trickle down effect from it being known by any other person but you can be disastrous
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ES-BEE wrote: »
    you have alot of choices to make regarding health concerns, get it on track now so you won't have to rely on prayer later.......financially an opportunity has actually been staring in your face most of 2010, much of 2011 won't be different but by mid year if you're still fooled into thinking your leading when your a contestant in a game of follow the leader, this chance won't be available by then so act soon............here's something that goes with out saying, but I see you will see a whole lot more of T/S and will definately know him

Are you telling me I need to keep trying to quit smoking, and that matter of relocating to advance my career is worth the inconvenience?
  • stilldat_dude
    edited January 2011
    Options
    you have no future, you're the definition of LAME: "unoriginal and no life", would be a waste of energy to tell you what we all know, just as previous years you won't be doing ? with your life......

already in the making, why you think I'm so relaxed in life..........................as for you stay away from abandon buildings between June and August, and don't tell no close acquaintance's secret, may seem like a small one bout the trickle down effect from it being known by any other person but you can be disastrous

? wtf??? How bout you just stop making dumb, corny ass threads ? . This place is pathetic now i swear
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited January 2011
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    Are you telling me I need to keep trying to quit smoking, and that matter of relocating to advance my career is worth the inconvenience?

see I would have to look back into it to tell you cuz I forgot, but you should be able to make a decision off little of what I've told you, sorry cuz I usually try one reading per person, ? get all dizzy and ?
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ? wtf??? How bout you just stop making dumb, corny ass threads ? . This place is pathetic now i swear
    as for bolded- its alotta good threads out there, so how about you just stay outta the corny ones, simple- no?
  • stilldat_dude
    edited January 2011
    Options
    That's the only thing you have said that half way makes sense..and someone need to call you corny, lame ass ? out..we done wit this convo
  • -Karl-
    edited January 2011
    Options
    That's the only thing you have said that half way makes sense..and someone need to call you corny, lame ass ? out..we done wit this convo

Do that ? .
  • iamkang
    iamkang Members Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Im not speaking to you :(

I'm tryna figure out a way to blocc you on here

• The BAPHOMET
    edited January 2011
    Options

see if this was a few days ago me and you could of settle this like I would love too, but I'm trying something new, like get my grown & sexy on, which seems to rub ? like you wrong, why?, who knows and who gives a ? , as far as bolded we aint done with ? "you" are, I'm a grown ass ?
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Do that ? .
    guess Loo was right people don't change with years, are you gone cheerlead all ya life, huh?
  • jellybean84
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I'm tryna figure out a way to blocc you on here

*rollseyes* Ill be seeing you this week my ? ..... you know u love me :)
  • stilldat_dude
    edited January 2011
    Options
    see if this was a few days ago me and you could of settle this like I would love too, but I'm trying something new, like get my grown & sexy on, which seems to rub ? like you wrong, why?, who knows and who gives a ? , as far as bolded we aint done with ? "you" are, I'm a grown ass ?

? save that turned a new leaf for a ? tha believe that dumb ? . YOu made a corny wack ass thread, DEAL WITH IT ? ...OL hit me first ass ? ...? damn you ? is so ? made now a days
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ? save that turned a new leaf for a ? tha believe that dumb ? . YOu made a corny wack ass thread, DEAL WITH IT ? ...OL hit me first ass ? ...? damn you ? is so ? made now a days

I see a ? can't be sophisticated, gotta always stoop to the level of you lifeless (lame) & unoriginal (lame) ? , hey I gotta go so go suck two nuts and see me in the a.m., I swear ? is beyond bitchmade nowadays
  • -Karl-
    edited January 2011
    Options
    guess Loo was right people don't change with years, are you gone cheerlead all ya life, huh?

Who the ? is Loo?

Am I "gone" cheerlead all my life?

Stop talking black to me you sweaty ? .
  • stilldat_dude
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I see a ? can't be sophisticated, gotta always stoop to the level of you lifeless (lame) & unoriginal (lame) ? , hey I gotta go so go suck two nuts and see me in the a.m., I swear ? is beyond bitchmade nowadays

THAT was your retort lmao that seroiusly was the best you could do...yeah dude just leave already..get the ? out your own ? ass thread lmao
  • jellybean84
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Who the ? is Loo?

Am I "gone" cheerlead all my life?

Stop talking black to me you sweaty ? .

I read that in an accent :D
  • -Karl-
    edited January 2011