How can I look fashion forward with a school uniform?

Options
Jeromesawyer
Jeromesawyer Members Posts: 1
edited September 2011 in Fashion Forward
have to wear a school uniform (khaki,grey or black pants with white grey or black collared shirts) I don't wanna look trendy (EVERYONE wears skinnies and tight abercrombie shirts) but i wanna look put together and fashion forward. Please help!!!

Comments

• Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    RIP.....we got that same uni. My shoe game is untouchable at school tho
  • naomi shambles
    naomi shambles Members Posts: 150 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Make sure your shoes are nice and complement your uniform. Also, all uniform pants and tops look different and don't fit the same. Look around, so many places sell uniforms...American Eagle, Land's End, Old Navy, JC Penney, Abercrombie and Fitch.In my experience, Old Navy's tops wrinkle and they don't complement figure. I found some uniform tops at target that have a little stretchy material. You barely have to iron them ( even though I do) and they are longer and length and conform to the figure(not tight just complimentary) and they don't wrinkle by the end of they day. In general, just look around try different things and make sure you feel good about how it looks and fit on you.

And like the other poster said, make sure you have nice shoes and keep them wiped off and clean.
  • gloriatrstn
    gloriatrstn Members Posts: 4
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I like to do different fashion in everyday. I read in one article to making attractive design with school uniforms. It was superb, I am already started to design, I will share its photo later on.
  • eddiehmd
    eddiehmd Members Posts: 5
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You cant really do much about the colors as those are already set. I'd recommend you got for an outfit that is slim fitted.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Some crispy ass kicks
  • stevebucknor1
    stevebucknor1 Members Posts: 5
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I like to do different fashion in everyday. I read in one article to making attractive design with school uniforms. It was superb, I am already started to design, I will share its photo later on. It looks really amazing and outstanding.
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I are you allowed to wear hats? i'd experiment with accessories. hats scarves and maybe socks with funky preppy designs
  • brayanscholar
    brayanscholar Members Posts: 3
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I will be a junior in high school this year, and I wonder what styles this fall and things I should avoid buying all together. My personal style is vintage (lace, beading, etc) and I like flower prints, but I will try any style.
  • love yal
    love yal Members Posts: 1,327
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Nice uniform suites, uniform shirt, collared shirt in different colors, pants in light tan to dark colors , dark polished shoes.
  • jamesguides
    jamesguides Members Posts: 5
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Japanese school uniform will result in large and evergreen trend is certainly because of their wonderful wonderful accent to play the theme of clothing. Both male and female models provide a rich collection of the current market. But all the while, the young girl showed a strong appetite, these strange clothes.
  • nells james
    nells james Members Posts: 5
    edited September 2011
    Options
    If your memories take you back to the horror of the pleated skirt school uniforms and gymslips then it's time to stand corrected. Fold as early as spring 2011 Fashion Week, they are definitely not as frumpy style you were forced to wear a child! This is a very easy to wear trend.