msnbc Lockup.... i cant be the only one that love that show

Options
JusDre313
JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
man i swear i could watch this ? all day... man its something about hearing these ? back stories and hearing the reasons why they throw they life away.. the ? is just entertaining ..... LMAO at all them criminals... ? jail is brutal! Anybody else enjoying these marathons on msnbc?

Comments

• Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited December 2010
    Options
    that and ? Stars the best shows on at night

LockUP keep a young disciple on the str8 & narrow. jus seein the belly of the beast makes me appreciate my freedom.
    oh,,and that show prove white folks are way mo crazy than blacks.

white dudes be on there talkin bout "man,you know. my mom she was jus a talkative person. one day i thought she should shut up. so i stabbed her with a pen until i felt the last bit of air come out of her"
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    that and ? Stars the best shows on at night

LockUP keep a young disciple on the str8 & narrow. jus seein the belly of the beast makes me appreciate my freedom.
    oh,,and that show prove white folks are way mo crazy than blacks.

white dudes be on there talkin bout "man,you know. my mom she was jus a talkative person. one day i thought she should shut up. so i stabbed her with a pen until i felt the last bit of air come out of her"

dying at the bolded lol so true.. what kills me is the 46 y/o mexican in ADSEG doing life w/o parole... still claiming his gang proud of his status... SMFH.../

or how every race has to gang up and only hang with his own race.. "you mean i GOT to hang wit yall dumb ? WTF"

or this 50 yo white ? head..... doing life for robbing a dealer for a $20 bad of ? ..... it was his 3rd strike.. ? that cali ?

im CP no jail for me
  • Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited December 2010
    Options
    yeah,that whole racial thing is a tool

they govt dont favor races

they favor upperclass people
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    ? a ball post

kKk8s.jpg

37,000 dollars a year to house an inmate. its cheaper to go to college on the government's dime.

but what do i know.
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited December 2010
    Options
    anyone seen the episode w/ that very feminine ? dude lol
  • bluprint
    bluprint Members Posts: 465
    edited January 2011
    Options
    anyone seen the episode w/ that very feminine ? dude lol

? looked like the chick from pirates of the caribbean
  • kakihara
    kakihara Members Posts: 313 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I like Lockup, but I haven't watched it in awhile. I used to watch it every Saturday night, really good show. I remember one dude on there said he used to put feces in a towel with broke glass and throw it at the guards. So when they cut themselves with the glass his feces would also get in the wound. I mean some of those people are ? up and the guards have to deal with that junk, entertaining none the less.
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited January 2011
    Options
    bluprint wrote: »
    ? looked like the chick from pirates of the caribbean

lol if potentially having someone like him as a cellmate doesn't deter one from breaking the law then nothing will.
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Pops went to HS with one of the dudes that was on there, lol.

Forgot what they called him on there, he was the dude that made that giant bar of soap.
  • da_murderman281
    da_murderman281 Members Posts: 803 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Did they show Fleece Johnson on the marathon?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    It's sad. The inguinity they show is incredible at times. Damn shame they never used that same intelligence before they got locked up to do something with their life.

But as they say, mother is the necessity of all invention, and they have a ton of time on their hands.
  • GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    GetMoneyInDaN.O. Members Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    It's sad. The inguinity they show is incredible at times. Damn shame they never used that same intelligence before they got locked up to do something with their life.But as they say, mother is the necessity of all invention, and they have a ton of time on their hands.

very tru...muthafuckas becomin paralegals in ? in jail....but if they applied themselves woldnt be in there in the 1st place

or when they do the updates when people get released.....when they like oh i got wife and kids i aint comin bac here....and then its like 3 weeks later said ? was arrested and sent bac to prison
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Man did yall see the light skin black chick in Arizona that had everybody shook. She tortued a dude in a wheelchair. That hoe was wild.
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i watch Lockup every Friday and Saturday night if im in the house

just got put on to gangland, starting to be my ?
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You aren't the only one, thread starter.......If I can catch it on tv, then I'm gonna sit down and watch it....
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    very tru...muthafuckas becomin paralegals in ? in jail....but if they applied themselves woldnt be in there in the 1st place

or when they do the updates when people get released.....when they like oh i got wife and kids i aint comin bac here....and then its like 3 weeks later said ? was arrested and sent bac to prison

Everyone can change. Some people don't want to.