How can women say there are no good men, when women don't approach men?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    u must not drink like i do... every time we get ? we go on rants about women and their ways, lol,

my home boy who's house i'm over right now watching the game is going through a bad break up ad we're talking about the ?

dont eat all his food up DU let that man have some food left over to go to work with
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dont eat all his food up DU let that man have some food left over to go to work with

yo forreal, how old are you, and are you really a ? ?

cuz for you to be in your 20's and to be this lame of a human being is beyond amazing to me......
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    LMAO! Hilarious.

Im telling u. Its the nature of the beast. They can be the nicest girl in the world. But they CAN NOT function without some kind of drama. The ones that stay saying, "I dont like drama" are the main ones always in it.

They need it like ? . Its like a high for them or something.

real rap...I had this class last semester and my professor was a female in her 30s...30s mind u...we had a discussion on relationships and some chick in class was like her relationship was perfect, nothing wrong was going on....and the professor replied "No I hate relationships like that, I need some drama"...of course this broad was DIVORCED...
  • ItsBboy!
    ItsBboy! Members Posts: 398 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    All I'll say is that being passive is overrated. For women who pass up great guys that won't approach them and for women who are approached by guys they aren't interested in and aren't straight up about it. Both scenarios waste time in different ways. I personally appreciate people being up front over having to play the guessing game.
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »

in other news, i'm at the grocery store and can't find light corn syrup or cream of tartar. ? , i hate having to go to a million different places just to find one thing

i got a brand new record in the mail today