Put up or Shut UP! Offical thread

Options

Comments

• abstraktmind
    abstraktmind Members Posts: 54
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hey Charlie, can we just make this to the end of the week? Too much talking, not enough pics.
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hey Charlie, can we just make this to the end of the week? Too much talking, not enough pics.

i know right?
  • all original
    all original Members Posts: 580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    jus a couple i got in my photobucket

IMG_2763.jpg

IMG_2566.jpg
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    WTH

this should be up till the 31st as the T/S said, not everyone has time to getting pix taken so soon.
    jheeze.
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i vote 22nd...
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    jus a couple i got in my photobucket

img_2763.jpg

img_2566.jpg

man u know u pose to have some polo boots on with that
  • DRO
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Yeah, we need to do this sooner than later... I myself is bullshytin just like ebbody else.. ? think they are fresh... Put up!
  • all original
    edited January 2011
    Options
    man u know u pose to have some polo boots on with that

nah not my thang...that would b what everybody else would do.
  • DRO
    edited January 2011
    Options
    nah not my thang...that would b what everybody else would do.

man u know how u gotta do polo... dont disrespect it!.. ayyy... how much u pay for your pre heats? i wore mine twice but i want a pair to keep so i can sell like 10 years down the line
  • all original
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol polo been in my rotation since 96 homie. boots jus aint my style even tho i have polo and tim boots. i got one pair from the macon mall when iwas at the crib and the other pair i paid 210!
  • DRO
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol polo been in my rotation since 96 homie. boots jus aint my style even tho i have polo and tim boots. i got one pair from the macon mall when iwas at the crib and the other pair i paid 210!

dam, u found them shyts at the mall?.. and you caught for a pair for 210....
  • abstraktmind
    abstraktmind Members Posts: 54
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Moreno.S wrote: »
    WTH

this should be up till the 31st as the T/S said, not everyone has time to getting pix taken so soon.
    jheeze.

Damn that. Every phone has at least a camera phone, it's nothing to just whip it out or have someone take it for you at any moment..since your suppose to be fresh all day anyway,right? Too many excuses, let's wrap it up.
  • all original
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dam, u found them shyts at the mall?.. and you caught for a pair for 210....

hell yea i got lucky as hell! walked in the mall and got the last pair and they was my sz. i got the other pair from a dude off sole collector
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Why the pics coming out so big http://jt8b4l.jpg] actually had on blue pin stripe pants, grey sweater vest, light blue shirt and a blue,grey and silver tie
  • all original
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ^^^^u got 2 choices...either u can crop it before u upload it to the website or u should b able to resize it thru the website once its been uploaded
  • DRO
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ^^^^^^

^^^^^

go to photoucket or image shack....
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ^^^^^^

^^^^^

go to photoucket or image shack....
    I used image and ? still came out humongus
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Damn that. Every phone has at least a camera phone, it's nothing to just whip it out or have someone take it for you at any moment..since your suppose to be fresh all day anyway,right? Too many excuses, let's wrap it up.

you gotta point but still I wanted to wait until a lil later till these boots came in I ordered before the contest started and also so I could get a decent digi camera but ? it here I go...im old school so dont hate on my swiss

2ylrbi8.jpg

rt0rir.jpg

2j1slmp.jpg

303hdhk.jpg

sorry I had to piece meal this ? but my camera phones is a ? .
  • whatevathehell
    edited January 2011
    Options
    az88ec.jpg

here is the final pic, told yall i was old, according to yall, check out the swiss, though the pics are grainy as ? .

the fit is very simple an all black pair of levis, a simple striped sweater, and a pair of white and grey swiss. im wearing a black and grey stainless steel necklace. I didnt want to take all the pics from the side like that but I couldnt get my phone to take a frontal without including my face so I did it like that.
  • DRO
    edited January 2011
    Options
    you gotta point but still i wanted to wait until a lil later till these boots came in i ordered before the contest started and also so i could get a decent digi camera but ? it here i go...im old school so dont hate on my swiss

sorry i had to piece meal this ? but my camera phones is a ? .

yeah... U might as well not participate... No k swiss allowed! Hahahahaha
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I dunno... Its not my house.. I was at an after wedding reception at someones home my mom dragged me to

im sending you new pics now....
  • DRO
    edited January 2011
    Options
    im sending you new pics now....

dude... Go to imageshack.us

upload ya pic

copy the link that says "forum"

and post em ya self....
  • DRO
    edited January 2011
    Options
    az88ec.jpg

here is the final pic, told yall i was old, according to yall, check out the swiss, though the pics are grainy as ? .

The fit is very simple an all black pair of levis, a simple striped sweater, and a pair of white and grey swiss. Im wearing a black and grey stainless steel necklace. I didnt want to take all the pics from the side like that but i couldnt get my phone to take a frontal without including my face so i did it like that.

...and then u aint got on the classic kswiss, you got on the cheerleader, give me a "k" edition!!
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    U muddasuckas are pretty fly.

*thumbs up to erybodys swag*
  • whatevathehell
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ...and then u aint got on the classic kswiss, you got on the cheerleader, give me a "k" edition!!

oh really YOU got jokes.....you got your sense of style, I got mine, ima leave it at that and let the ladies decide. oh and ladies I am expecting a breakdown of what you like and didnt like for each of our fits and ? .