Why are religious people so quick to yell Illuminati at everything?

Options
TX_Made713
TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
edited February 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
? is wrong with you ? ? do yall need a hug or something?

just like this commercial...its just saying d wade is a beat on the court...thats at...wtf is with yall?

[video]http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhR77g2WAzKDB6Ltkv[/video]

Comments

• tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    TX_Made713 wrote: »
    ? is wrong with you ? ? do yall need a hug or something?

just like this commercial...its just saying d wade is a beat on the court...thats at...wtf is with yall?

[video]http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhR77g2WAzKDB6Ltkv[/video]

People in this a World r a Delusional paraniod Bunch...........Case in point, Obama Being the Anti-Christ, Or Obama Being a Illuminati Plant so he can Take over the world. Never paying attention that HIS approval ratings r slippin........People will be believe what they Want too, but its not just "Religous" folk as u put it, people WHo dont conscibe to any particualar Organixed religon yell illumianti too, Hell just look on this Site
  • TX_Made713
    edited February 2010
    Options
    tri3w wrote: »
    People in this a World r a Delusional paraniod Bunch...........Case in point, Obama Being the Anti-Christ, Or Obama Being a Illuminati Plant so he can Take over the world. Never paying attention that HIS approval ratings r slippin........People will be believe what they Want too, but its not just "Religous" folk as u put it, people WHo dont conscibe to any particualar Organixed religon yell illumianti too, Hell just look on this Site

religious people yall have no defense to this question?
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    How do you defend a question as such when not every religious person is concerned with the Illuminati? Even if you narrow it down to a specific religious group, you still would have people who would care less about it. However, I see that you do want to make a point about why people trying to play the role of doomsday sayers and relating events to the work of the illuminati.
  • TX_Made713
    edited February 2010
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    However, I see that you do want to make a point about why people trying to play the role of doomsday sayers and relating events to the work of the illuminati.

I want to know WHY. honestly imo they dont even exist anymore. as someone said before, its just wealthy people making certain decisions.
  • "A Tout le Mond
    "A Tout le Mond Members Posts: 121
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Every person in this world can fall into the same thought process. Either it be laziness. Or shear stupidity, or just plain paranoia, theres no sense in labeling one group as a main front for something.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Who is yelling illuminati? Certainly not anybody I know. Illuminati is just another term that's being thrown around to mask the real power behind the scenes.

"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."
    Revelation 12:9
  • TX_Made713
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Who is yelling illuminati? Certainly not anybody I know. Illuminati is just another term that's being thrown around to mask the real power behind the scenes.

"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."
    Revelation 12:9

So you think the illuminati is really the devil
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    So you think the illuminati is really the devil

The devil is behind the scenes of everything my friend. It says in Ephesians 6:12, "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

He is the enemy of all of us TxMade. Secret societys, underground brotherhoods, NWO plans, eletist control, etc. has all been purposed by the enemy, who is Satan. Whatever is not of truth, because ? is truth, is from the DEVIL. The Bible teaches this, I witness it daily, and thus I believe it fully.

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John 8:44
  • juswest388
    juswest388 Members Posts: 15
    edited February 2010
    Options
    They're all crackheads.
  • TX_Made713
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The devil is behind the scenes of everything my friend. It says in Ephesians 6:12, "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

He is the enemy of all of us TxMade. Secret societys, underground brotherhoods, NWO plans, eletist control, etc. has all been purposed by the enemy, who is Satan. Whatever is not of truth, because ? is truth, is from the DEVIL. The Bible teaches this, I witness it daily, and thus I believe it fully.

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John 8:44

so if the bible told you to jump off a cliff into some jagged rocks would you do it?
  • demandred
    demandred Members Posts: 142
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The average "religious" person really has no clue who or what the Illuminati is... they share the same mental conceptualization as the "anti-religious".... a bunch of lazy folk with no research, alot to say, and in the mist of confusion... do some homework....

Keith Truth has done excellent work that can be reviewed for this concept

New Age Infiltration of the truth movement: by keith Truth

This video can be viewed here
    http://vimeo.com/4518691
  • demandred
    demandred Members Posts: 142
    edited February 2010
    Options
    so if the bible told you to jump off a cliff into some jagged rocks would you do it?

Mat 4:5 Then the devil took Him to the holy city, Jerusalem, to the highest point of the Temple,
    Mat 4:6 and said, "If You are the Son of ? , jump off! For the Scriptures say, 'He will order His angels to protect you. And they will hold you up with their hands so you won't even hurt your foot on a stone.'"
    Mat 4:7 Jesus responded, "The Scriptures also say, 'You must not test the LORD your ? .'"
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    religious people yall have no defense to this question?

Most of the people who scream about Illuminati are not religious. WTFAYTA?

Black people only started screaming Illuminati because Tupac had an album with the name in the title. Because he did something most of his stans don't do. Read.