The Cavs are about to get Amare Stoudemire for scrubs

Options
sdotcarter111
sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4913305

smh

Just cancel the rest of the season. ? disgusting, Cleveland probably gonna trade for the monsters from Space Jam next to keep Lebron.

Comments

• radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Cleveland Cavs... Your 2009-2010 NBA champions...
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    real talk if dis go down, who can beat them??? they already done won 13 in a row w/o mo. and s.t.a.t. and mo comin back, its a wrap..
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    man. im actually hoping the cavs get him. and im not even a cavs fan. but it would be GREAT for the league to have atleast 2 or 3 LA vs Cleveland finals in the next 5 yrs. ? would make great tv. i kno David Stern hopin to jesus this deal gets done.

aint nuthin like a NBA finals Rivalry, with 2 huge stars. who meet up yr after yr. nuthin will be like Bird vs. Magic. but it'll be the closest thing....overall great for the league
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    great now ? gonna be pickin' Cleveland EVEN MORE than they already do on NBA 2K10 SMH
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    oh and why would Phoenix cut big Z ??
  • fabionbackbitch
    fabionbackbitch Members Posts: 720
    edited February 2010
    Options
    uh...So another ? to clog up the lane in cleveland? No, but Amare has a mid-range game...True, and he can't play defense or rebound worth ? .

I see them being worse with Amare, but that's just me.
  • fabionbackbitch
    edited February 2010
    Options
    just read the article...Troy Murphy is a WAAAAY better pick up.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol @ this trade the cavs are trading big z and jj hickson for stoudemire???? lmao cavs aint gonna do ? in the playoffs
  • msuman
    msuman Confirm Email Posts: 450
    edited February 2010
    Options
    They getting him for the cheap.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    How does this solve the Cavs match up problem, they still need a PF who can hit perimeter shots.
  • fabionbackbitch
    edited February 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    How does this solve the Cavs match up problem, they still need a PF who can hit perimeter shots.

smh at this ? ? . Amare has that Dirk-like range from 16-23 feet out. You ain't heard?

It's like the Cavs don't wanna win.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    t/s callin for the monstars.
  • m. inferno
    m. inferno Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Phoenix might as well start over too
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Orlando and Boston better do something quick and on the West the Lakers and Denver better do some thinking. The Mavs have made some great moves already.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    smh at this ? ? . Amare has that Dirk-like range from 16-23 feet out. You ain't heard?

It's like the Cavs don't wanna win.

He is not a cosistent shooter like Dirk though, that's what i think the problem is because Shaq is gonna get double. Plus is Amare isn't a good enough rebounder and defender to match up against Orlando, Boston, and Lakers big men.
  • fabionbackbitch
    edited February 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    He is not a cosistent shooter like Dirk though, that's what i think the problem is because Shaq is gonna get double. Plus is Amare a good enough rebounder and defender to match up against Orlando, Boston, and Lakers big men.

I really hope you meant "not a good enough defender" cuz that ? will get ? by Bynum. Oh, put him on Pau, he'll get ? by Pau. Oh, put him on Lamar? Lamar'll ? him. Amare is a ? and will get exposed as a system player just like Shawn Marion was.
  • m. inferno
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I really hope you meant "not a good enough defender" cuz that ? will get ? by Bynum. Oh, put him on Pau, he'll get ? by Pau. Oh, put him on Lamar? Lamar'll ? him. Amare is a ? and will get exposed as a system player just like Shawn Marion was.

word..i remember ESPN did a piee on Amare a few years back and it exposed how almost EVERY center that matched up with him put up crazy numbers....
  • KingJB2ThaFullest86
    KingJB2ThaFullest86 Members Posts: 388
    edited February 2010
    Options
    man...... The Cavs really trying to win the title this year and keep lebron smmfh......watch magic or boston knock em out in the eastern conference and lebron pull a hedo turkoglu
  • KingJB2ThaFullest86
    KingJB2ThaFullest86 Members Posts: 388
    edited February 2010
    Options
    the Nuggets dont have to worry about the Cavs, they beat them without Carmelo, they have billups....nuff said
  • fabionbackbitch
    edited February 2010
    Options
    m. inferno wrote: »
    word..i remember ESPN did a piee on Amare a few years back and it exposed how almost EVERY center that matched up with him put up crazy numbers....

smh at a ? bein' 6'10 and never averaging double digits in rebounds. ? outta here. It would've been one thing if people treat him as what he is...a good third maybe even second option. But ? treatin' this ? like he's an integral part to a championship team, and he wants max money. ? outta here.
  • m. inferno
    edited February 2010
    Options
    smh at a ? bein' 6'10 and never averaging double digits in rebounds. ? outta here. It would've been one thing if people treat him as what he is...a good third maybe even second option. But ? treatin' this ? like he's an integral part to a championship team, and he wants max money. ? outta here.

well still averages around 8-9 rebounds though...that aint bad

but yeah he is delusional thinkin he gonna get that 100+ money...after Chris Webber, Jermaine O'Neal and Elton Brand not living up to them big ass contracts i doubt that AMr'e gonna get that pay day he was lookin for...especially with what his body went thru
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Dwight Howard strong armed Amare's shine a couple years ago
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Shaq and Stoudemire aint do ? in phoenix and they're not gonna do ? in cleveland either
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Dwight Howard strong armed Amare's shine a couple years ago

lol Dwight is waaaay too brolic for Amare... no atl

I still believe this would push the Cavs over the top, they would have another guy who can get his own shot. I seen dude play in real life and he gets it in man... no atl

and whats the deal with people complaining about losing Hickson, you would rather have Hickson than Amare? Really?
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    lol Dwight is waaaay too brolic for Amare... no atl

I still believe this would push the Cavs over the top, they would have another guy who can get his own shot. I seen dude play in real life and he gets it in man... no atl

and whats the deal with people complaining about losing Hickson, you would rather have Hickson than Amare? Really?

If this trade go thru, I know Steve Nash gon be thinking "either I go back to Dallas with the homie Dirk or try to get a soccer contract thru World Cup"