Commentary: The Talamud Supports ? ?

Options
anthony7q
anthony7q Members Posts: 782
edited January 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
http://ahmedismailibrahim.wordpress.com/2007/05/14/? -rabbis-just-the-tip-of-an-iceberg/

? rabbis just the tip of the iceberg
I read a post on wakeupfromyourslumber.com, this morning, about the arrest of a jewish ? . It wasn`t a surprise when I read that the Talmud actually permits that kind of sick behavior. To be a ? for a jew, is to be obedient to the Talmud. That`s the jewish concept.

I couldn`t help but Google the problem and I found out that a HUGE number of rabbis are into that kind of action. Really!!!

What kind of religious teachings are these that urge their followers to abuse children and ? them off their innocence?

Here is just some examples that demonstrate the problem of child abuse among jews and their rabbis:

(1) Rabbi Sidney Goldenberg, formerly of Petaluma’s Congregation B’nai Israel accused of sexually molesting a 12-year-old female student. (Feb 21, 1997)

(2) Rabbi Shlomo Carlebach with his non-ending stories of sexual molestation. (Spring 1998)

(3) Rabbi Baruch Lanner was revered in the Orthodox Union youth group despite he was accused of molesting more than 20 girls. (June 23, 2000)

(4) Rabbi Richard Marcovitz who was arrested for groping two girls and two young women at a Jewish day school. (May 3, 2002)

(5) Rabbi Matis Weinberg accused of molesting his yeshiva students for over 25 years. (August 22, 2003)

(6) Rabbi Yehuda Kolko who is accused in two sexual-abuse lawsuits.

(7) Rabbi Ephraim Bryks.

(8) Rabbi Arie Adler.

(9) Rabbi Yona Metzger who sexually harassed four men of various agesfour men of various ages and from various sectors of society.

(10) Rabbi Solomon Hafner who sexually abused a developmentally disabled boy during private tutoring sessions

Comments

• KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    large swathes of Islamic culture worldwide are also ? friendly

and, more infamously, the Catholic church loves touching the kids

many indigenous African cultures also have built-in ? rituals

but your link and your post don't actually say anything about the Talmud endorsing ?
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    and, more infamously, the Catholic church loves touching the kids
    ironically, i'm not sure they actually have scriptural support for this behavior