Marijuana Soda

Options
darkrain
darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in AKA Donkey
340x_6ecb9d68ba3f87b6_canna_cola_family_www.drinkcannacola.com.preview.jpg

"Here I thought man could never topFour Loko and in rolls marijuana soda. A California artist has put the psychoactive marijuana ingredient THC (aka
how you get high) into drinks and is now selling them at your local ? shop.

The 12 ounce bottle will run $10-$15 and comes in flavors such as original Canna Cola, Dr. Pepper-like Doc Weed, lemon-lime Sour Diesel, grape-flavored Grape Ape and orange-flavored Orange Kush. He's planning to sell his product along side medical marijuana which, of course, makes it completely legit. It's for medicine! When should we expect the liveblog again? [YumSugar]"

Video: http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/health/2011/01/25/dnt.marijuana.drink.kgo?hpt=C2

Comments

• phantom0900
    phantom0900 Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Is it real THC or that lab created synthetic ? ? Does it even get you high, or is just for ? and giggles?
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I gotta try that Sour.
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I'd rather smoke it, these sodas aren't new in cali. I need a 6 pack personally. They are pretty tasty tho. Haven't tried that brand.
  • darkrain
    edited January 2011
    Options
    If legal one day, I would rather see ? heads use it like this or something similar than smoking the stuff around me or smogging out their car and come in forcing the whole room to smell it.

Sometimes friends will come at me with "can I smoke this in here"? No mfer we aren't in high school anymore, take that one hitter out side...
  • bootcheese3000
    bootcheese3000 Members Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    just give me a vaporizer and some BOMB-ASS hash/doja from my pops and i'm str8er than 6 o'clock. i'll pass on this soda like jews and muslims pass on pork chops.
  • darkrain
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Is it real THC or that lab created synthetic ? ? Does it even get you high, or is just for ? and giggles?

Probably. It's like drinking the soda from a ghetto after it's been used.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ill like to try this
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    why tho?

why go thru the trouble of smoking when u can just drink it?

There is a health benefit from not smoking but rather infusing our drinks and foods but some of us enjoy the entire process of rolling up, sparking it and/or taking our time with a blunt or choice of smoking method.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited January 2011
    Options
    oh i feel ya. im all for it..im just saying, given the convenience of it all, i wouldnt reject it.

I feel you. I just personally wouldn't take a soda over a blunt. And really, how much healthier is that much soda over time? Herb might cause munchies but it's sugarless and won't give you diabetes ;)
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I feel you. I just personally wouldn't take a soda over a blunt. And really, how much healthier is that much soda over time? Herb might cause munchies but it's sugarless and won't give you diabetes ;)

I like your sig, youre so wise
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    I like your sig, youre so wise

Hello again Juice & Cookies.
  • bootcheese3000
    bootcheese3000 Members Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    why tho?

why go thru the trouble of smoking when u can just drink it?

vaporizers came about because they were healthier than smoking since it causes damage to the lungs, esp. for patients. the vaporizer contains all the chemicals and alkaloids that is in marijuana (thc, cannabinoids) and leaves out the rest that smoking does. plus it's ritualistic for alot to pack a ? /bowl or twist one.

and i've cooked marijuana in brownies and boiled it in chicken noodle soup when i was sick years ago (smoking weed while sick for me doesn't make me high, it just ? with it) and i can honestly say eating it makes you SO MUCH MORE FADED. you get a body high like no other.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hello again Juice & Cookies.

:confused: uh watever that means
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    They got these at the dispensary here, they come in clear bottles though

Its an entirely different buzz from smoking it
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ewwww wtf!! Just give me my plain ole goat evergreen purp and im straight....
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I know this is very petty and ? of me, but I automatically think ? is lame if you got a bottle with some weed-related drawings on it and a "fun" marijuana-themed names for the flavors. And they all got the marijuana leaf made out of bubbles on the bottle as well. I can't stand ? like this. Drink it, smoke it, make brownies, I don't care, but if you like weed just get high. We don't need this constant barrage of imagery that comes with it. I love drinking bourbon but I don't got logos of distilleries or barrels of whiskey on anything I own.
  • Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i would try it

i know that eating bud is a better high than smokin it

so drinkin it jus might be as nice