Trying not to f#cking blackout on this nicca...

Options

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    yes Im angry that ur smutted out... you figured me out....Ive been exposed
  • phantom0900
    phantom0900 Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    since ur a mathmatician now...
    how come u cant see ur BF ? someone else + u being a ? = fail. divide that by how many people on the internet can see that = and thats how many times u should slit ur wrist...

Its a wrap B

Cheekz, you better clear that internet cache before he pre-emptively kicks you out.
  • Yellow.Cheekz
    Yellow.Cheekz Members Posts: 134
    edited January 2011
    Options
    yes Im angry that ur smutted out... you figured me out....Ive been exposed

Aww I'm glad you care so much.
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    how come u cant see ur BF ? someone else + u being a ? = fail. divide that by how many people on the internet can see that = and thats how many times u should slit ur wrist...

OH ? !!...

Yall goin in on ol girl. But look on the bright side, the ? could be a lame and really think him and the chick are "just friends".

OK..im lyin. They ? or about to ? . Now pick ur next move, you can leave or live wit it
  • sammm
    sammm Members Posts: 1,139
    edited January 2011
    Options

Damn...........
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited January 2011
    Options
    if they were ? , wud they be so open about bein friends and calin at 2am, seems like they'd keep things a bit more discrete? im tryin to be devil's advocate here
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    sMH she ain't gonna let this ? go LMAO!!!

And if she does she'll either be mad prudish as a precautionary or she'll just get smutted out at an extraordinary pace.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    if they were ? , wud they be so open about bein friends and calin at 2am, seems like they'd keep things a bit more discrete? im tryin to be devil's advocate here
    Nah that's part of the trick.............get it?
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I think this the first thread to go "plat" in The Powder Room in a good while if I ain't mistaken.
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Nah that's part of the trick.............get it?

yeah, let the man go.life is too short to be stressin out over things like this.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Is there anyhting there in the city/state yall live in thats tying u down like school or a job w/ a decent salary & a real opportunity to advance ur career. If no the next question I have is do u have a good relationship w/ ur parents? If so call them up & ask them to send or help u pay for a plane ticket if u cant afford it. ? that ? & go back home where u have ppl that will love & support u. Maybe move back in w/ ur parents & work full-time while saving ur $ or work part time & go to school or smthn. Ur only 20...u got plenty of time to make a positive turnaround in ur life if u drop that ? now. Just a suggestion

In reality the only thing u missed a bunch of ? up relationships like u have now w/ unfaithful ? b/c thats how most of us are @ that age.
  • new account2
    new account2 Members Posts: 1,469
    edited January 2011
    Options

yea man this situation aint as black and white as some people making it seem
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    Is there anyhting there in the city/state yall live in thats tying u down like school or a job w/ a decent salary & a real opportunity to advance ur career. If no the next question I have is do u have a good relationship w/ ur parents? If so call them up & ask them to send or help u pay for a plane ticket if u cant afford it. ? that ? & go back home where u have ppl that will love & support u. Maybe move back in w/ ur parents & work full-time while saving ur $ or work part time & go to school or smthn. Ur only 20...u got plenty of time to make a positive turnaround in ur life if u drop that ? now. Just a suggestion

In reality the only thing u missed a bunch of ? up relationships like u have now w/ unfaithful ? b/c thats how most of us are @ that age.

homegirl needs to just go back home to the parents and get back to square one.

20 years old. Enroll in a few community college courses, get some goals, and move on.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    po' chile................:(

she started off young the wrong way
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Damn I thought this ? was old as hell. Smh you trippin
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

Got em.....
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Lol

Dude set her up with no education and away from her parents.

man...I didnt know people were this dumb.
  • zoepian
    zoepian Members Posts: 991
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ES-BEE wrote: »
    ahahaaaaa.........these females gone learn about getting in relationships with men that believe in having female friends

same ? wit females having male friends...

smh at t/s endin her relationship based off wat ppl tell her on theinternet.. after 7 years . u betta have things clear before u make ur decision... or else u gon spend the next xcouple of years regrettin this ? .. talkin bout i learn from my experiences
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    zoepian wrote: »
    same ? wit females having male friends...

smh at t/s endin her relationship based off wat ppl tell her on theinternet.. after 7 years . u betta have things clear before u make ur decision... or else u gon spend the next xcouple of years regrettin this ? .. talkin bout i learn from my experiences

it's not about having friends of the opposite sex it's about having respectful friends period because I'm sure most people would still be ? if your girl's same sex friend was calling at all hours of the night and being disrespectful to your relationship...the issue isn't him having a female friend the issue is him having and keeping a friend that doesn't give a ? about his relationship...
  • Yellow.Cheekz
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Who said I wasn't getting an education?

This is the only problem in my relationship.

I've gotten a lot of benefits out of this. Y'all all jumping to conclusions.
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Who said I wasn't getting an education?

Like what?

Isnt this all you known...basically being head over heels over a pedofile?
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

who said i wasn't getting an education?

wtf?

You know you gonna keep gettin jokes and a few serious replies right?

Read what these ? 'z sayin , they aint tryna help

they tryna hit too b , SOME NOT ALL
  • Yellow.Cheekz
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Like what?

Isnt this all you known...basically being head over heels over a pedofile?

No this isn't all I know. I met a lot of people through him. I've traveled to many different parts of the world.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    No this isn't all I know. I met a lot of people through him. I've traveled to many different parts of the world.

Red Lobster?
  • Yellow.Cheekz
    edited January 2011
    Options
    wtf?

You know you gonna keep gettin jokes and a few serious replies right?

Read what these ? 'z sayin , they aint tryna help

they tryna hit too b , SOME NOT ALL

Yeah I know. Most of them ? I don't take seriously. I was just trying to get some advice from a few of the ladies on the IC.