What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

What's The Biggest L You've Witnessed Personally?

1235»

Replies

• MaalikMaalik Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    So ILL wrote: »
    i randomly remembered this shit lol

i remember a couple of years ago i was at my cousin's high school basketball game where they were playing their rivals. They were doing the pre-game introductions, and you know how the players come off the bench and run to center court to shake hands with the coach and the other team's starting five before going back to their sidelines. My cousin's teammate was the last player to be introduced in the starting five and they called her name. She slaps hands with all of her teammates and then starts to run to center court. She's like, 3/4 of the way to the other team's coach, and she just trips and falls face first in front of everybody at the game, like 5 or 600 people there...it was quiet before she did it too, so when she fell, it was like a loud boom that echoed in the gym lol....she laid out face first on the court for like 4 or 5 seconds before she got back up, u could tell she was too embarrassed when she was running back to the bench lol....her brother had to get carried out of the game because he was laughing so hard lol

lmaooooooooo
  • Mr. TerrificMr. Terrific Posts: 483
    edited February 2011
    Lol, @ So Ill.

My next story is similar.

So I was in Okinawa and we weren't allowed to have cars so we walked pretty much everywhere on base. Well I had on a pair of Polo boots that had 'c' clips that held the laces in place. The boots were tight but I noticed that the 'c' clips would catch every once in a while. Me and my boy went to the commissary/store to go food shopping. Well we're walking out, hands full of bags and OF COURSE these fine ass broads are walking past us smiling, looking like unlimited IHOP cakes. So ya'll know that niggas can't let an ass pass by without doing the "look back". Nigga next thing I know I'm like "oooooh........ shiiiiit". Nigga, I'm going down (pause) in slow motion. The damn 'c' clips done caught. I fall like a 9 month old with juice in his hand. I'm going down (pause) in slow motion and I see my boy face like :eek: and he is mouthing "noooo". Man I hit the ground and laid there like "fuuuuuuck". 5 secs of eternity.
    I"m still on the ground:
    Mr.T: "man are they looking?"
    Homeboy:..........
    Mr.T: "oh you just going to walk away?!?!"
    Homeboy: "man, just man up. your cool points are -10"
    I threw them boots away the same day.
  • CaliGuerillaBlazinCaliGuerillaBlazin Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    ROFL @ some of the latest post.

My biggest L of all time. I had almost forgot about this shit too.

Elementary Culmination trip to DisneyLand. IDK wtf was up with me that day but of all days to not feel good that was not cool. On the way over there I was feeling nauseous and next thing ya know im blowing chunks all over the back of the bus. Shit was moving from the back to the front as the bus was in motion. Also ended up shitting on myself waiting in line for Space Mountain. Got on another ride before I hit up the nurses office and got some clean undies and shorts with some pepto bismol.
    thin ice
  • So ILLSo ILL Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Lol, @ So Ill.

My next story is similar.

So I was in Okinawa and we weren't allowed to have cars so we walked pretty much everywhere on base. Well I had on a pair of Polo boots that had 'c' clips that held the laces in place. The boots were tight but I noticed that the 'c' clips would catch every once in a while. Me and my boy went to the commissary/store to go food shopping. Well we're walking out, hands full of bags and OF COURSE these fine ass broads are walking past us smiling, looking like unlimited IHOP cakes. So ya'll know that niggas can't let an ass pass by without doing the "look back". Nigga next thing I know I'm like "oooooh........ shiiiiit". Nigga, I'm going down (pause) in slow motion. The damn 'c' clips done caught. I fall like a 9 month old with juice in his hand. I'm going down (pause) in slow motion and I see my boy face like :eek: and he is mouthing "noooo". Man I hit the ground and laid there like "fuuuuuuck". 5 secs of eternity.
    I"m still on the ground:
    Mr.T: "man are they looking?"
    Homeboy:..........
    Mr.T: "oh you just going to walk away?!?!"
    Homeboy: "man, just man up. your cool points are -10"
    I threw them boots away the same day.

lol..............