when did you start

Options
Nthngis4vr
Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
edited February 2011 in The Powder Room
pullin a fast one on your parents??

My niece turned 13 yesterday and she got my mom to let her go with her friends to the movies at the mall after her b-day party. Mom left and came back to the mall about 40 mins later to find her lil ass out the theater with one of her homegirls. My mom asked her what the hell she's doing outside and she was like uh...her mom is dropping something off. smh.

I think this is kinda early to be pulling this ? . Thoughts?

Comments

• akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Man I started around 12-13. And kids are way faster these days than they were 10 years ago so that doesn't surprise me. Girls especially always want to be grown. Its sad b/c once you are grown and have to face responsibilities you will wish you just enjoyed your youth instead of trying to grow up so fast.
  • Nthngis4vr
    edited February 2011
    Options
    13 just seems so young. Maybe it's just me not wanting to see my niece as a sneaky teenage girl already. :(

I know I got away with a lot but I thought she was...different.
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i did a lot of stealing as a youngster...it started when i was 5, i got caught the first time, but became a professional and did it til i was about 13/14

smh @ my momma thinking i had that much money in my piggy bank :( i stayed with some beef jerkey and kit kats or twix from 7-11
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I didn't do anything until I was 17. No parties, no nothing. Then my senior year I started going out, sometimes lying that I was going one place and ended up somewhere else. But that's about it. I was really square when I was a teenager. I didn't even start drinking until I was close to 21.
  • Nthngis4vr
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I didn't do anything until I was 17. No parties, no nothing. Then my senior year I started going out, sometimes lying that I was going one place and ended up somewhere else. But that's about it. I was really square when I was a teenager. I didn't even start drinking until I was close to 21.

did you have a bf until then? allowed to date & hang if you wanted to? Did you have a good older female figure in your life?
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    15/16.
    Im a good child.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

wow. How the hell u ended up being un-square enough to start doin naked stuff on cam?! I mean they always say the ones that are super sheltered as teenagers always grow up to be wild as hell when they get out the house.

I mean...being sneaky and saying I was one place when I wasnt and ? ....started like 11-12. It was innocent enough though, I just wanted to go to the park and play handball lmao I would say I was going to my best friends house 3 houses down....and from there we would go to the park. I aint get REAL sneaky till 14 though.
  • junegemini
    edited February 2011
    Options
    oh man, this is about sneaking to be with boys lol

i started kinda early...2nd grade early :( i had to go to counseling for it and everything

then i picked it back up somewhere in my teens, around 15/16...but i didnt have sex til i was 20...i had the game ? up apparently smh
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited February 2011
    Options
    junegemini wrote: »
    oh man, this is about sneaking to be with boys lol

i started kinda early...2nd grade early :( i had to go to counseling for it and everything

then i picked it back up somewhere in my teens, around 15/16...but i didnt have sex til i was 20...i had the game ? up apparently smh

-_- weirdo wtf.....lmao
    and it's not about boys. She said her niece was sneaking to go to the movies wit her homegirl
  • junegemini
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol @ weirdo...i wasn't sneaking out to hang with girls
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I did lil stuff up until middle school, like walk to my friend's house after school to chill instead of riding the bus home--and saying I missed it...school work related stuff.

I got super sneaky when I got to high school! Those chains were too tight on me...I had to break loose. =~(*

But, I never did anything outrageous. No pregnancies, no drugs, no police, etc.
    I was an always will be an innocent young woman.
    =~)*
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited February 2011
    Options
    wow. How the hell u ended up being un-square enough to start doin naked stuff on cam?! I mean they always say the ones that are super sheltered as teenagers always grow up to be wild as hell when they get out the house.

My views on that have always been very liberal, even as a teenager. And I wasn't really sheltered. My mom to this day still talks about how she thought something was wrong with me because I didn't do typical teenage stuff. She used to tell me to go hang out with my friends, but the majority of my time I spent with my grandmother (rip). And the only reason I lied when I started turning 17 was because she didn't like the guy I was dating and I couldn't spend time with him otherwise. After she got over that though, everything was cool again. Since I turned 18 I tell my mom everything.
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited February 2011
    Options
    did you have a bf until then? allowed to date & hang if you wanted to? Did you have a good older female figure in your life?

By older female figure you mean someone other than my mom? No I'm the oldest child. My aunt is not a good figure so it was just me.
    Yes I had boyfriends, dated occasionally but mostly just saw them at school. I was allowed to date, but didn't go out with them that often. They could come to my house though when they wanted. So long as I wasn't in my room with the door closed. But they couldn't stay overnight.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited February 2011
    Options
    My views on that have always been very liberal, even as a teenager. And I wasn't really sheltered. My mom to this day still talks about how she thought something was wrong with me because I didn't do typical teenage stuff. She used to tell me to go hang out with my friends, but the majority of my time I spent with my grandmother (rip). And the only reason I lied when I started turning 17 was because she didn't like the guy I was dating and I couldn't spend time with him otherwise. After she got over that though, everything was cool again. Since I turned 18 I tell my mom everything.

SO u just didn't wanna do any of that stuff on ur own accord? Dang....definitely not the typical teenager. So I take it u still aren't the partying type and what not? U just have a chill personality in general
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yes it's just my personality. As far as social situations go, I'm introverted. Obviously I'm not introverted when it comes to my body or nudity which is why I'm able to do webcam. However I couldn't be an actual stripper having to interact with men face to face, I'd be scared to death. I'm not extroverted enough for that. Not to mention the thought of a strange male being able to touch me or me having to touch them is repulsive.

I'm still lowkey. The only difference is now that I started drinking, the liquor makes me more social so I don't mind going out and partying occasionally. If I had the choice between kicking back with a small group of friends or going to a club I'd choose the former.
  • Iheart~Cali
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I do LOVE to drink though. And when I drink I have to be around people.
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Dont need a daughter.
  • Elle_Music
    Elle_Music Members Posts: 926
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'm kind of like Cali i guess (minus the webcam stuff) Never really did anything as a kid, teen, or adult... No desire to. Didn't even date til i was in college. I just focused on school and music... Never had a reason to lie about anything or sneak to do anything. Always had a fear of getting in trouble or messing up my life