Chris Benoit....THE MOVIE?!

Options
2»

Comments

• macmaan
    macmaan Members Posts: 4
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I love this all post. Christ Benoit it my favourite Wrestler. He performs well everywhere whether it is Wrestling Ring or film studio. He is really fantastic wrestler.
  • the1nonlyruru
    the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    man i've heard about this but i can't imagine anything good coming from it. you know WWE won't cosign it they basically erased benoit from their entire history. gotta wait to see who's in it, who's writing it and a trailer til i can have a good response
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • palebrand
    palebrand Members Posts: 1
    edited January 2011
    Options
    not a good idea
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    have you ever heard the Brickhouse Brown shoot interview? This ? wild, and he got stories about Rock that'll have you rollin'. Especially about how he came up with the idea of The People's Elbow....

lol...i gotta see this ? . I saw the promo video for this on youtube. That ? funny as hell!
  • JazznJazz
    JazznJazz Members Posts: 152
    edited January 2011
    Options
    This is a bad idea... I would rather see the life of Arnold Schwarzenegger.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Christ Benoit is my favorite Wrestler and i love to watch his moves. He is a living legend and a great Super star. He performs well everywhere whether it's Wrestling Ring or film studio.

lmaoo.......
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    yeah...when Benoit died and they kept playing on the news clips of him doing that and talking about his multiple concussions I honestly couldn't muster up one ounce of sadness over that ? ...even when I watched wrestling on a regular basis I would say he was an idiot for doing that move night in and night out

word

I remember reading that the autopsies showed he had the brain of an 80 year old Alzheimer's patient and it probably was caused by those flying head butts and all those chair shots to the back of the head. I wouldn't be surprised if other wrestlers voted him as the one they liked to work with least lol He broke Sabu's neck in a wrestling match only to break his own neck a few years later. He's always been wild. I'm pretty sure after the initial shock, most people who knew him weren't really that shocked that he would do something like that
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I though they already made a Chris Benoit movie called Wolverine?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    they should make a kassim ouuma movie
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited January 2011
    Options
    young-ice wrote: »
    lol @ diving headbutt being the woat

triple german supplex was raw as ? tho

that move ? up dynamite kids life
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i'm waiting to see if he put his wife and kid in the cripplercross face and made them tap out before he off'd all of them
  • ckfree
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I don't know why, but I was a fan of Mr. Perfect's Perfect Plex

my top 5 though

1. stone cold stunner
    2. razors edge
    3. sweet chin music
    4. the last ride
    5. figure four leg lock

Hogan's leg drop has to be in the running for WOAT too though

definitely most overated. Unless he had some metal plate there on some Lex Luger ?
  • ckfree
    edited January 2011
    Options
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    i'm waiting to see if he put his wife and kid in the cripplercross face and made them tap out before he off'd all of them

lol

I laughed, but I'm not proud of it

supposedly, his son had strangle marks that weren’t from hands, so they think he may have used his Crippler Crossface move on him
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited January 2011
    Options
    gucci7383 wrote: »

i might be goin to hell for laughin and picturing this
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I wonder if the film will get into the speculation that he and his family were murdered by Sullivan of all people. There was alot of weirdness surrounding that situation.
  • mathewparse
    mathewparse Members Posts: 5
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Previews of how much I would be interested in seeing this movie. How do I turn out so this is not good, they do not know how accurate information. The people closest to him, Vince is really good if you can get information and agrees to release the information, then some of the words.
  • yahoosbingos
    yahoosbingos Members Posts: 5
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I like this whole post. Christ Benoit is my favorite wrestler. He is doing well everywhere, if the wrestling ring or a movie studio. He is a really great fighter.
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lmao.....................

chris-benoit-wrestling-murder-family-demotivational-poster.jpg

i dont know why but that pic of benoit always make me laugh
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Kevin Sullivan couldved killed Benoit and his family

Benoit's wife was married to Sullivan first... Benoit took Nancy from Sullivan

Benoit and Nancy where married in 2000.... and had a son

7 years later Benoit goes crazy and kills himself and his family

Benoit was rich... probably had protection in the house.... he doesn't shoot himself in the head.... he hangs himself on a weight machine

when they did blood tests on Benoits body they came to the conclusion there was no roid rage involved

He suffered from an advance form of dementia..... that doesnt automatically mean we was capable of murdering his family over a 3 day period... while Benoit, his wife and son all had Xanax and other drugs in their bodies
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Someone posted that Chris Benoit's wifes death was posted on wikipedia 12 hours before the police discovered the dead bodies

and text messages were sent from Benoit and his wife's phones after Benoit's alleged time of death.......