Ladies: why do you do this to the men in YOUR life?

Options
13»

Comments

• Yummy.Lix
    Yummy.Lix Members Posts: 1,398
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    ? aint ?

I really hate when guys say this on here :\
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yummy.Lix wrote: »
    Well, what you take as being "flirty," she might take as just being
    friendly
    .Some guys take a female being nice/goofing around with them
    as the female wanting them...which is not always the case.
    I've known this girl for the while and trust me, what she was doing to show interest was most definitely not nice/goofing around. She wanted me.
    OR she could just be playing with you.
  • Yummy.Lix
    Yummy.Lix Members Posts: 1,398
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I've known this girl for the while and trust me, what she was doing to show interest was most definitely not nice/goofing around. She wanted me.

lol That's the thing...you THINK you are SO SURE it wasn't "just being nice/
    goofing around."This would be a different story if it was from her point of
    view.The only way you will truly know if you hear it from her mouth that she
    wants you.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Let's say that there is a guy that wants you, and you "want him too." However, you let him know with flirtatious body language such as touching et al. He steps up, but you reject him. when you sense that he is distancing himself from you, you start again with the flirtatious body language, only this time, its more obvious that you 'want' him. He gathers courage to step up again, but you reject him again. Why on earth do you do this to us? We want to be with you and you are giving the go ahead to step up, we do that, but then you push us away? Wouldn't it be easier if you told us that you are not interested in a relationship with us??

I haven't seen this sort of behavior since high school. Please don't tell me you are dealing w/ a woman over the age of 20 who is doing this? If so, you need to drop her immature ass and find a woman who doesn't sleep w/ a night light & teddy bear.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    I haven't seen this sort of behavior since high school. Please don't tell me you are dealing w/ a woman over the age of 20 who is doing this? If so, you need to drop her immature ass and find a woman who doesn't sleep w/ a night light & teddy bear.

She 19, fresh out of high school so yeah, I guess she immature
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

Ouch playboy...After the first time, I woulda got space ghost and left her alone. She could flirt until her ass fall off and I wouldn't fall for it again..Sounds like she just enjoys your attention and that's it, and im not sure bout the signals she's giving you, but if she aint butt naked laying in your/her bed wit a box of Magnums wit R Kelly 12 Play in the background wit a Grape/Cherry/ Mountain Blast Powerade/ Gatorade/ Vitamin Water or you choice of alcohol on the nightstand wit her cell phone/house turned off/off the hook, then you might be reaching for air
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol thanks man.

Funny thing is, I'm feeling this other girl in my group of friends, ? going to be interesting. On to the next one I suppose...

By the way you pick up on signals, you might wanna try to get a better feel for the chick in you circle cause if she JUST seen you chasing down the other chick, you might get shot down AGAIN...