What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Jack Johnson (First Black World Heavyweight Champion Boxer)

2»

Replies

• rapstarsupremerapstarsupreme Posts: 6
    edited January 2011
    @theharlemcrusader

These were great videos. I saw some them about a year ago. Unfortunately they have since been taken down because of copyright infringement. I'm going to see if I can't find some others and post them to this thread. I know this is a somewhat old thread, but Jack Johnson was the greatest so I feel it is ok to resurrect this.
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    @theharlemcrusader

These were great videos. I saw some them about a year ago. Unfortunately they have since been taken down because of copyright infringement. I'm going to see if I can't find some others and post them to this thread. I know this is a somewhat old thread, but Jack Johnson was the greatest so I feel it is ok to resurrect this.

yeah go for it bro, ts a dope documentary, if you aint read 'unforgivable blackness' jacks biography i recommend you do, i think you would enjoy it, one of the best books i read...
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Damn everything is down in this site
  • phantom0900phantom0900 Posts: 1,313 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Black Jack Johnson, NYC, ROCKING
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    No more shadyteam guess theres a bright side to this
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    jack johnson loved dem snow bunnies
    edited February 2011
    Fuck yo link!
    edited February 2011
    whats the fuck is up with the site??? asking me to type in my password, heeeeeeeeeeeell no...

this seems to be one of the only threads that still works...

and yeah, jack loved them snow bunnys lol
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif
    edited February 2011
    So jack johnson wasn't a coon?
    edited February 2011
    read the article, he didnt give a fck about anyone or they rules, he lived his life his way, buoyed of all the racists 'rules' lived in white areas n drank in white bars, he was a g... i read his autobiography, one of the best books i read...

aUPgli.gif
    edited February 2011
    Yep. Jack Johnson was a real nigga.
  • luke1733luke1733 Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    yup. Good knowledge . Thank you