Artwork... post it up :tu

Options
RuffDraft
RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in Waiting To Exhale
I enjoy reading the poetry in this sub-forum, shout out to TupacFan and co. but I know that we create other pieces of artwork, namely sketches and pieces of art.

This thread is to show off your artwork and share it with others on the I.C! Post up your thoughts on other members artwork, as well as your own!

You can use a photobucket account to post up your artwork, simply upload a photograph/scan of your artwork and upload it to your photobucket account. They'll give you an IMG code tag once it's uploaded and all you need to do is post it in the thread :tu

Comments

• RuffDraft
    edited February 2011
    Options
    About a year ago, I bought a promarker set and set out sketching Manga. As a relatively poor artist, I've improved a lot and enjoyed it... so whilst mine isn't going to drop any jaws, it is something that I enjoy doing, similar to poetry.

Here's some of my favourites:

RuffDraftPresentsJapaneseJoy.jpg

photo-1.jpg

BeastMode.jpg

photo-15.jpg
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Errr, my second time typing this.

i was saying, I think this is pretty cool, I like the beast mode one..the color brough the picture to light.

I been wanting to dabble into something like this, but painting. Hmm, I may have to give that a try.
  • RuffDraft
    edited February 2011
    Options
    tupacfan wrote: »
    Errr, my second time typing this.

i was saying, I think this is pretty cool, I like the beast mode one..the color brough the picture to light.

I been wanting to dabble into something like this, but painting. Hmm, I may have to give that a try.

That's cool, I think oil paintings are nice, but I don't think I have the room to accompany the art. But I would like to see your work if you try :tu

Thanks. It's not the best artwork, but I know there will be people more talented on here and I hope, some people who do manga sketches too.

I want you to check out my poem more so though, entitled "Lost Hope". I'd like to see what you think about it.
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    oil paintings? that sounds interesting. never thought of that either.

yea it be really nice to get more talented people here to come and share with us.. I mean some do come but they also go. likely get ranned off lol.

I'll def share if I ever do decide to paint.

I wil check out that poem you mentioned. But if I don't give feedback soon enough, it's cause I'm MIA for a minute okay... But I'l' check for that though..

peace.
  • RuffDraft
    edited February 2011
    Options
    tupacfan wrote: »
    oil paintings? that sounds interesting. never thought of that either.

yea it be really nice to get more talented people here to come and share with us.. I mean some do come but they also go. likely get ranned off lol.

I'll def share if I ever do decide to paint.

I wil check out that poem you mentioned. But if I don't give feedback soon enough, it's cause I'm MIA for a minute okay... But I'l' check for that though..

peace.

Yeah, I don't think that I could do any good oil paintings, but they definitely look cool in the galleries.

Yeah, I know, does VSOP still post here?

That's cool :tu no, you've left feedback to my poem now :)

Hope you stop being MIA soon!

Peace