The secret 120 lessons of the racist 5% cult

Options

Comments

• Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Like, I just feel pity for this aging black man in America.

You know, he didn't have anything going for him from the start.

Black in America. No talent. Below average intelligence. Genetically predisposed to being bisexual.

Nahmean, I shouldn't pick on him.
    krs.gif
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    I guess its the link I posted.
    a5c94d80bc8990bfc077b03499654a85.gif

That link ain't proof.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I got permabanned from Tha Corner.

H-Rap is hated by the people who founded it.

We have something in common, I guess. No ? , though.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    A true expression of homosexuality is male cheerleading.

...other tell-tale signs are posters who use avatars with oily males flexing their muscles in them :(
  • Stack Money
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I got permabanned from Tha Corner.
    Why don't you use them aliases over there anymore?
    A true expression of homosexuality is male cheerleading.

...other tell-tale signs are posters who use avatars with oily males flexing their muscles in them :(
    U mad? Only a ? ? would look at my avi and see a oily male and his muscles instead of seein a real ? .
  • H-Rap 180
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Why don't you use them aliases over there anymore?

U mad? Only a ? ? would look at my avi and see a oily male and his muscles instead of seein a real ? .

Im not mad at all, I just know that most ? -? prefer pics of other men instead of themselves.

Geronimo Pratt>>>>Tookie
  • Stack Money
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Im not mad at all, I just know that most ? -? prefer pics of other men instead of themselves.

Geronimo Pratt>>>>Tookie
    ? ? post
  • H-Rap 180
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? ? post

A true ? would be posting little Gif's hi-jacked from SOHH & thacorner right about now.
  • Stack Money
    edited February 2011
    Options
    A true ? would be posting little Gif's hi-jacked from SOHH & thacorner right about now.
    [IMG]http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/3887076/hey-your-that-? .jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Joseph-Ducreux[/IMG]..........
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Smoke U wrote: »
    1 more thing....its the anniversary of Malcolm X's death and judging from this thread he was right all along.

About the NOI brainwashing it's members?

Yup, he was.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i dont ever remember malcolm saying that. your going to have to scan where u getting your misinformation from cuz u sound like u just made that up. if u cant do so then u are a liar...

O yeah...what I was refering to about Malcolm being right was when he said he has more respect for a man who stands for what he believes in even if he's wrong....then someone who puts on a front like he's doing good and turns out to be nothing but a devil.....the threadstarter displayed this when he dodged my viral debate.....he can type it online but cant talk it on camera.....he's phoney.

First part, not exactly in those words, but look up some Malcolm ? post-NOI before they killed him. It's clear as day. Unless you believe Farrakhan's version that Malcolm left because Elijah was ? the secretaries that Malcolm wanted.

Second part, yea I agree.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited February 2011
    Options
    first part....naa homie.....Malcolm never said that....i've heard ex NOI memebers say that but never malcolm. I remember he once said that a lot of the thigs they were tought were "fantastic" but he also said it was very neccessary which is the same thing i been saying in this thread.

2nd part...i agree as well.

"I am not a racist. I am against every form of racism and segregation, every form of discrimination. I believe in human beings, and that all human beings should be respected as such, regardless of their color."

That's pretty anti-NOI to me.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ON NATION OF ISLAM

For 12 long years I lived within the narrow minded confines of the "straightjacket world" created by my strong belief that Elijah Muhammad was a messenger direct from ? Himself, and my faith in what I now see to be a pseudo-religious philosophy that he preaches. . . . I shall never rest until I have undone the harm I did to so many well-meaning, innocent Negroes who through my own evangelistic zeal now believe in him even more fanatically and more blindly than I did.
    Malcolm X, in a letter from Mecca to a friend, NYT, 4 Oct 1964, p.59

Throw this in there too.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited February 2011
    Options
    where's the part about the NOI being brainwashed? I thought thats what we were talking about. U just switched it on me....also u left out the fact that way after the statement u posted malcom apologized to Elijah be4 his assassination....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRYPyqZd0yc&feature=related

this apology dispels that anti NOI statement u posted which points out that u are giving misinformation .....now back to the original question.....when did Malcolm say the NOI was brainwashed?

"For 12 long years I lived within t"he narrow minded confines of the "straightjacket world" created by my strong belief that Elijah Muhammad was a messenger direct from ? Himself, and my faith in what I now see to be a pseudo-religious philosophy that he preaches. . . ."

That is saying he brainwashed into believing ? .

And he apologized because he didn't want to pit blacks against blacks at that time, but he learned that the racist religious ? the NOI preaches was just that..
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Smoke getting schooled up in here.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Options
    no ? at repeatedly beggin to see live video footage of males
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited February 2011
    Options
    a buddy...i'm done with u....Do me a solid and log on as ChozenWun cuz he has some explaining to do concerning that lie he made up. He never did show proof of his claim that Malcolm said the NOI was brainwashed.....

I said the NOI brainwashed people, and Malcolm knew he was brainwashed.

The quote I posted says that ? perfectly without using the word

Stop denying Malcolm figured this ? out and left. SMH @ People on some Malcolm was that ? ? and still claim a group that killed him and a leader that ? on him after he died.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ahhh....theres the alias i was looking for....

a7d8971fc47d.gif

no u didnt u liar....when i made the statement that malcolm was right....you're response was...

first u said malcolm said it...now u are saying u said it.....LMAO!

..........I exposed u for being a liar when u said Malcolm said the NOI was brainwashed and asked u to show proof. Now u are saying you said it.......Smh.

I said the NOI brainwashes people and I said Malcolm said the NOI brainwashed him, and I put up the quote where he said it.

U mad ? ?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited February 2011
    Options
    About the NOI brainwashing it's members?

Yup, he was.

Hmmmmmm, NOI brainwashes it's members...... like I said
    First part, not exactly in those words, but look up some Malcolm ? post-NOI before they killed him. It's clear as day. Unless you believe Farrakhan's version that Malcolm left because Elijah was ? the secretaries that Malcolm wanted.

Second part, yea I agree.

Malcolm admits he was brainwashed...... followed by two quotes proving my point in posts 423 & 424

You lose again doggie because your retarted ass can't read.

It says, "NOI "BRAINWASHES" it's members",. And "Malcolm was right about NOI brainwashing" again "brainWASHING" it's members. And I gave two quotes, one where Malcolm is against the NOI's "all white people are devils" law and the other where he admits the religion/cult brainwashes it's members and that he to was once brainwashed.

Step your psychological game up idiot.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Do you really see somewhere in these words "About the NOI brainwashing it's members Yup, he was." that says the NOI was brainwashed?

I think it clearly says that Malcolm was right about the Nation of Islam brainwashing it's followers, and that Malcolm himself came to this realization and admitted it.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited February 2011
    Options
    It's clear though this is another attempt by one you ? retards to try and side step the truth so you're making ? up.

Your groups racist, wah cry about it. Y'all, the ? , and Neo-? 's should just go to war, ? each other off, make the world a better place.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited February 2011
    Options
    when u make that statement that Malcom X said that the NOi brainwshes its members u are supposed to back it up with proof...u have yet to do that. until u do so....the your original statement is false. Stop putting words in Malcolms mouth.

He said himself they brainwash people, I showed this. They're racist, deal with it and go ? yourselves.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Malcolm discovered that Elijah was using his status as the cult's leader to get all the underage ? .

Elijah kicked him out with the excuse that Malcolm's statement about JFK dying was unacceptable.

Then members of the Nation of Islam assassinated Malcolm X.

It's a pretty basic story.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited February 2011
    Options
    the strategy of switching aliases to change the subject isnt gonna work...

can u log back on as Chosenwun cuz he needs to explain where he got that lie that malcolm made that apology to Elijah cuz he didnt wanna pit blacks gainst each other....That was a boldface crock of sh*t and he needs to address that...

I made it up. But Malcolm wasn't doing the ? simply because he felt sorry for it and wanted back in. Now address all the ? you ? keep dodging, or like I said, do the world a favor and ? yourselves and make it a better place.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I have no more words for this thread.

You didn't have any to begin with.

I exposed the 5%ers for the racist cult they really are. Posted their own documents. All you could do was whine and say "SAY IT ON YOUTUBE WHITEY"

LOL
  • aseyjones
    aseyjones Members Posts: 6
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Smoke shut this thread down.
This discussion has been closed.