Does Love Make You Fckin Crazy?!?!

Options
fuc_i_look_like
fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
It wasnt until recently that I began to understand what people meant by "love makes you do crazy things." Recently got out of a really intense relationship and I swear yo I found myself trippin hard when we were together. Just acting completley out of character. ? was borderline scary knowing that somebody else got that much power over your emotions! I've never been in love before, so it's hard to say if I was "in love" with ole girl...

My question is, what kinds of crazy or out of character things have you found yourself doing/saying to the one you love(d)? How did yall ? know you were "in love"? this ? is intruiging to me

Comments

• CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    made me soft as wet tissue smh
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    It wasnt until recently that I began to understand what people meant by "love makes you do crazy things." Recently got out of a really intense relationship and I swear yo I found myself trippin hard when we were together. Just acting completley out of character. ? was borderline scary knowing that somebody else got that much power over your emotions! I've never been in love before, so it's hard to say if I was "in love" with ole girl...but damn.

My question is, what kinds of crazy or out of character things have you found yourself doing/saying to the one you love(d)? How did yall ? know you were "in love"? this ? is intruiging to me

Nothing borderline about it...it's very scary.

Love can definitely make you act totally outside of yourself. That complete loss of control is one of the main things that made me scared to allow myself to get fully involved with someone. When it goes wrong, it hurts bad and there ain't ? you can do about it.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    edited February 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Nothing borderline about it...it's very scary.

Love can definitely make you act totally outside of yourself. That complete loss of control is one of the main things that made me scared to allow myself to get fully involved with someone. When it goes wrong, it hurts bad and there ain't ? you can do about it.
    hell yea. ? was so ridiculous. i aint NEVER in my life experience that type of ? , so had a ? a lil shook. because i very rarely do relationships, and I damn sure aint ever been in one like the one i just got out of.
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I didnt realize how much I was till she was gone smfh. Sometimes its better to tell that chick how you really feel.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I didnt realize how much I was till she was gone smfh. Sometimes its better to tell that chick how you really feel.

u didnt realize you were in love till after yall broke up?
  • phantom0900
    phantom0900 Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Not to sound cliche, but love is a drug.

When you don't get love, you act out to earn attention which almost feels like love. When you get a steady supply of it, everything is right in the world. When you get to much, you get over confident and cocky. Take all that ? away, you go thru stages of wreckless behavior to bring back all those comfortable feelings. Acting like a ? , violent outburst, hurtful language and behavior for attention. Gettin super sad and depressed, screaming out love me hug me with your emotions...

Love is a crazy thing, I just try to remember that it is in abundance, and their are always people that will love me, so if and when a great loving relationship ends, Im not consumed with the negative emotions that follow, cause I know that I love me, I am a worthy individual for love again, and it most likely it will come.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Love is bad...... love is sad.......love ain't glad......love is something that wish you never had. Cause love takes your heart, and kicks it around the room, and it tries to set you up, and send you to jail, and it make you unhappy for the rest your life. And you're never gonna fall in love again......
  • louis the great
    edited February 2011
    Options
    u didnt realize you were in love till after yall broke up?

Not exactly but I took it for granted. Alot of chicks tell me they Love me and all that ? not sayin I didnt believe her but I just didnt appreciate her till she was gone and I actually thought back on some things.
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Man i dont give a ? what nobody says about love.
    In my opinion love is just built up positive energy that we all have inside of us
    We give it away to other ppl like gifts. When you give gifts that person now has the power to do what they want withthat gift called lOved. They can step on it and throw it out. They can say thank you and cherish it. They can say no thank you and give it back or they can run away with that love. I think this is why people chase others. They wsnt that oh so precious gift that they gave away
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    it's kinda exhilarating having such intense feelings for someone and having those emotions reciprocated. we've turned into the couples that used to annoy me in the sense that we are so lovey-dovey and mushy as hell, i can't help it tho. i know it's real love, because it's the most powerful feeling i've ever experienced, sometimes when i look at or think about him, i feel like my heart is going to burst from sheer joy.

Aww..there's no way to really vocalize that feeling without sounding obsessed or crazy is there? lol
  • louis the great
    edited February 2011
    Options
    shawnbrown wrote: »
    In my opinion love is just built up positive energy that we all have inside of us
    We give it away to other ppl like gifts. When you give gifts that person now has the power to do what they want withthat gift called lOved. They can step on it and throw it out. They can say thank you and cherish it. They can say no thank you and give it back or they can run away with that love. I think this is why people chase others. They wsnt that oh so precious gift that they gave away

LOL yea Im wit the Thanks but No Thanks mentality right abt now.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Not to sound cliche, but love is a drug.

When you don't get love, you act out to earn attention which almost feels like love. When you get a steady supply of it, everything is right in the world. When you get to much, you get over confident and cocky. Take all that ? away, you go thru stages of wreckless behavior to bring back all those comfortable feelings. Acting like a ? , violent outburst, hurtful language and behavior for attention. Gettin super sad and depressed, screaming out love me hug me with your emotions...
    Love is a crazy thing, I just try to remember that it is in abundance, and their are always people that will love me, so if and when a great loving relationship ends, Im not consumed with the negative emotions that follow, cause I know that I love me, I am a worthy individual for love again, and it most likely it will come.

ugh that ? sound real familiar. I dont wanna admit i was in love tho. partly because I only have a couple of other relationships to comare it to and I feel like I got too much pride to ever be "in love". yea i know thats bad, but ? it
  • phantom0900
    phantom0900 Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    shawnbrown wrote: »

Thats pretty accurate, Im feelin you on that man
    ugh that ? sound real familiar. I dont wanna admit i was in love tho. partly because I only have a couple of other relationships to comare it to and I feel like I got too much pride to ever be "in love". yea i know thats bad, but ? it

Yea, I know what you mean. After my first taste of the ? , thinking i was in love, I acted like a ? at the end of the relationship, told myself I would never sink that low again. After the first time I was in love I did some other ? ass things, and again said never again. I've been good since but im not gonna not love cause I am afraid of how things will turn out. Im just gonna be stronger and handle that ? like a man.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Thats pretty accurate, Im feelin you on that man

Yea, I know what you mean. After my first taste of the ? , thinking i was in love, I acted like a ? at the end of the relationship, told myself I would never sink that low again. After the first time I was in love I did some other ? ass things, and again said never again. I've been good since but im not gonna not love cause I am afraid of how things will turn out. Im just gonna be stronger and handle that ? like a man.
    Man I hated feeling like a lil ? . Because I'm usually a straight ? . But with this chick I lost all my bearing. I want to find somebody else eventually but I ain't tryna go thru the pure craziness that I recently experienced.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    giving the benefit of the doubt lets just say that..........
  • fuc_i_look_like
    edited February 2011
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    giving the benefit of the doubt lets just say that..........

lets just say what?
  • meekins
    meekins Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    love made me do shid that im not proud of.. so id rather not say lol
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    If love is in the air, I put on the gas mask.
    evo5000-mask.jpg

I ask people that claim they love someone but they can't give me a conventional analysis of what it is. I don't believe them.
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Love is the most beautiful feeling in the world.......when its honest, pure & requited. Hurts like ? when it's not.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    Love is the most beautiful feeling in the world.......when its honest, pure & requited. Hurts like ? when it's not.

Explain this feeling of love.....
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Explain this feeling of love.....

Wanting the best for someone even if it's not the best for you....

Easiest way to sum it up. Problem is, if the feeling isnt requited...
    :(
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Chances are you're already crazy, undisciplined or just flat out weak if you continue to do stupid ? while in love.

Dont blame "love" blame your inability to reason under pressure.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lets just say what?

love made me do things i look back and regret
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Similar story as yours....i've never been in love before this past relationship....this chick exposed me something vicious...I just knew I couldn't fall in love...when me and her stopped dating I was out of it for at least a few weeks...chick had me lookin bad...reeeaaaal bad. Damn...never again will I fall that hard
  • meekins
    meekins Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Chances are you're already crazy, undisciplined or just flat out weak if you continue to do stupid ? while in love.

Dont blame "love" blame your inability to reason under pressure.

this dude... talkin out the side of his neck, again about something he knows NOTHING about. smh... sad dude, yo.