Women's Mentality at the club and parties!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Comments

• DaChef
    DaChef Members Posts: 261 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    yeah it does seem to be the consensus among women that the dudes who can cut a rug are also good in bed. This is why I actually dance when partying instead of standing around like a lame!
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    no. men jump 2 conclusion that every woman is a ? .
  • shawnbrown
    shawnbrown Members Posts: 2,256
    edited February 2011
    Options
    dam young ice... you really need to be skooled huh?? not a problem
    look dog... at the club.. well in general DONT BE FREELY GIVIN CHICKS COMPLIMENTS
    if you see a chick dressed all sexy..... TRUST ME.. she KNOWS she is... too many thirsty ? tell her anyway
    what you want to do is be the opposite of all them thirsty ? and create DOUBT in her mind that she IS NOT in fact....... the shizznit
    do you know what compliments are??? compliments are giving women or people attention.. attention is something like energy.. energy is something like food
    the more attention (food you give someone) the fatter they get. giving women compliments is like taking money out of your pocket and putting it into hers. if she has more money in her pocket than you my friend she will think she is better than you.... starve these women of these compliments (food, money, energy, attention) and they will want it more.. when people starve, they will do desperate things to eat (look at these women who show off their body and ? )
    create doubt in their mind that they arent as good as they think they are and they will try their hardest to prove to you otherwise

LESSON 1
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You lil ? makin this too hard..

first off... I never went to the club to dance. I go to drink, talk ? wit my ? , scope and holla at chicks. I always thought the ? dancin wit their boy sin a circle were lames.

To counter Quarter's point, I know plenty of women who dont like the dancin ass ? either. Its hard to explain but when youve been going out long enough you find out what works for you.

Just a heads up:
    watch their body language(its easy to tell who's open for conversation and who's not)
    the whole "lemme buy you a drink" portrays the wrong image. Like u have to buy her a drink to get her to talk to you. Ive had plenty of drinks that other dudes bought for female friends.
    Stop giving them all the power to reject you. Dont show interest so fast when you start a convo and u wont have as many problems. How would you feel if someone came up to you that u didnt know and Tried to sell you something?? Thats probably how the women feel. Just b cool
  • shawnbrown
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    *takes notes*

boldness has genius young ice

do things that people normally wouldnt do

when you can make ppl's jaw drop and say ? like

? i cant believe he just did/said that
    you are what society calls the man my friend
    you must take things to levels people dont usually go

kiss a girl that you dont know in front of her friends

while at a restaurant go up to a couple and ask the women to please come see you when she is done with her date

wear things that will make people stare at you

when you fall and bust your ass in front of a crowd of people, stand up and smile and clap and say thank you and bow to the crowd
  • shawnbrown
    edited February 2011
    Options
    D-Marco wrote: »

first off... I never went to the club to dance. I go to drink, talk ? wit my ? , scope and holla at chicks. I always thought the ? dancin wit their boy sin a circle were lames.

To counter Quarter's point, I know plenty of women who dont like the dancin ass ? either. Its hard to explain but when youve been going out long enough you find out what works for you.

Just a heads up:
    watch their body language(its easy to tell who's open for conversation and who's not)
    the whole "lemme buy you a drink" portrays the wrong image. Like u have to buy her a drink to get her to talk to you. Ive had plenty of drinks that other dudes bought for female friends.
    Stop giving them all the power to reject you. Dont show interest so fast when you start a convo and u wont have as many problems. How would you feel if someone came up to you that u didnt know and Tried to sell you something?? Thats probably how the women feel. Just b cool

cosign...............
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Moreno.S wrote: »
    But 99% of the time..they ARE trying to smash.
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My Girls and I switch into ? mode when necessary.
    Iif you were getting blocked, its cos she didnt want u.

There is no way you are only 16.
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

Just a heads up:

Thats good advice....
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Not all guys that approach want to ? . Some guys are actually go out just to be chill. I don't get why women can go to the club to mingle and meet people but guys have to be on a sexual prowl. LOL, thats sexist.

And for ladies who go by that assumption if you just wanted to casually party with some friends why not meet up at one their spots get a couple of drinks, and mingle amongst yourselves? Seems contradictory to me to dress in skin tight attire and hit up spots where you know you'll run guys who are only out to ? . Why even go to the club if you don't want to be bothered with that type of hassle?

Ha, if only women knew this.
  • D-Marco
    edited February 2011
    Options
    shawnbrown wrote: »

while at a restaurant go up to a couple and ask the women to please come see you when she is done with her date

when you fall and bust your ass in front of a crowd of people, stand up and smile and clap and say thank you and bow to the crowd

lmao... U gonna get this dude shot.

Its all about perception my friends. If u buy a chick a drink and it works for you, it doesnt mean the drink "worked", just means she was feeling you already. There is no majic lines that work. You gotta convey what type of dude you are. period.

You hollering @ these chicks based solely on looks, you havent made them bring anything else to the table in order to ? with you. You have to qualify them based on your standards. It makes you seem less desperate for one and makes them feel liek they gained something being with you.
  • #1 pick
    edited February 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Oh I agree..I'm not going to be rude to a dude that's trying to approach me unless he's disrespectful. I know that it's got to be hard to even do that, ESPECIALLY if there is a group of females.

Some guys get offended no matter how nice you try to be though..rejection is rejection to them.

Dudes with the least confidence always seem to be the ones talking about the diss the most. The most I've been through is she may say no. The rest doesn't really happen much. Just have confidence fellas. Same thing I would say to anyone trying to vie for anyone's attention.
  • D-Marco
    edited February 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Thats good advice....

Wish someone told me this ? when i was young. Had to find out the hard way.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    us ? ? the game up

? need to stop hollering at these ? and gassing they head up

? need to stop being desperate mind there business and just focus on getting money

stop putting ? on a pedestal,

and when ? start doing that

these ? would be easier to approach, they wouldn't be so gassed up, and they probably would be nicer when being approached by a dude......

im a dude, and im not gonna front ? is thirsty and hungry.......think about it ? be getting holla at or looked at or verbally abused by guys of all ages everyday probably every second of the day .....

teenagers men,13-19
    young adults men 20 -26
    adults men 26 - 55
    grandfathers 55 - death

^ guys of all ages be trying to ?

so if a female go through ? like that all the time, i can see why they act the way they do to guys.....

? just gonna have to live with it.....or move to another place where ? dont be boosting these hoes egos every day

I agree 100%.......too many ? out here are ? the game up for the rest of us. No wonder so many women are selling ass these days, they know there are plenty of guys out there willing to cash in. Most women are closet prostitutes anyway, so what do I know.
  • shawnbrown
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Ain't that the truth huh?

kissin a girl i dont know seems like a quick way to end up fightin some dude i dont know tho
    same with asking a girl to see me after her date...

maaaan alot of ? is ? .... but alot of ? aint
    you gotta test a ? sometimes to see what he does
  • #1 pick
    edited February 2011
    Options

I been to a club and seen a ? do that. It was so weird and awkward but too much so that the girls couldn't reject him the way they wanted. He was kissing on them and after awhile they liked it. It was unique but very weird. I think it only worked because those girls were kinda fast but fine so they weren't a easy get.

Here's a pic of one of the broads. That ? was too hilarious, I stop paying attention to what I was doing, stop dancing and was laughing, lol. She was much finer at the time. I don't club no more. Haven't did much of that in the last four years.

173696_778782812_7888400_n.jpg
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    dam young ice... you really need to be skooled huh?? not a problem
    look dog... at the club.. well in general DONT BE FREELY GIVIN CHICKS COMPLIMENTS
    if you see a chick dressed all sexy..... TRUST ME.. she KNOWS she is... too many thirsty ? tell her anyway
    what you want to do is be the opposite of all them thirsty ? and create DOUBT in her mind that she IS NOT in fact....... the shizznit
    do you know what compliments are??? compliments are giving women or people attention.. attention is something like energy.. energy is something like food
    the more attention (food you give someone) the fatter they get. giving women compliments is like taking money out of your pocket and putting it into hers. if she has more money in her pocket than you my friend she will think she is better than you.... starve these women of these compliments (food, money, energy, attention) and they will want it more.. when people starve, they will do desperate things to eat (look at these women who show off their body and ? )
    create doubt in their mind that they arent as good as they think they are and they will try their hardest to prove to you otherwise

LESSON 1

This. I actually had a broad I danced with come up to me outsie the club after it closed & say "so why u not feelin me?" It wasnt even that cuz she was BAD, but ? stayed in shorty face all night tyin to spit game. I just did the opposite so I stood out b/c she hated the thought a ? didnt think she was all that. Got the # and smashed like a month later
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Purse first ass last. Dudes got the game backwards smh
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

i've done some ? like that in the club ....

a few summers ago a chick was dancing with some ? she was with and I came inbetween them and kissed her on the ? .....

all she did was smiled and I walked away .....

i've done some wild outlandish ? .....
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    damn this thread making me feel old as a ? :(
  • #1 pick
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Damn.../

I needa watch more keys to the VIP

Both dudes have no style. Talking way too much. The other dude is actually making the lame look like he's not lame. That's dude needs to pray that ? gives him some help. Is this even real? That gotta be scripted. Part of club execution is dancing. These dudes has no understanding to read her body which didn't have control over either. The club really ain't this hard. You can have fun with just one girl or a party with 50. Now I remember why I don't club no more outside of work schedule. Too much of nothing happening compared to something happening. It's a lifestyle of itself but if your young, you should go just for the environment and dance. You don't even have to talk much. If you got swag, you can say few words and get a lot out of her. Especially if she's a hoe.
  • shawnbrown
    edited February 2011
    Options
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    i've done some ? like that in the club ....

a few summers ago a chick was dancing with some ? she was with and I came inbetween them and kissed her on the ? .....

all she did was smiled and I walked away .....

i've done some wild outlandish ? .....

good ? bruh....
  • D-Marco
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Damn.../

I needa watch more keys to the VIP

the white chick could get it. (rarely hear me say that ? )

the chicks on the show seem easy as ? tho. I dont really see them "gaming" them. They already were attracted
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    what type of dude approaches women with intentions of long talks about her day and purse shopping?
    anyway, if you aint out to socialize stay your stank ass at the crib...

realest ? ever posted
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I was gone read through this thread but is the typical GnS thread as usual. Bottom line ladies if you go to a party or a club, and don't want guys approaching you or if you don't want to socialize w/the opposite sex stay your ? at home.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Just stop giving a ? . If you're trying to have fun, whether it's dancing for you or just good convo/vibing with chicks, get around the place until you find some that are being cool. There's always some in there who'll be feeling you...you just have to filter throught the ones who don't want to make themselves available to you.

You ever just posted up somewhere by yourself on a wall or pillar out in the open...where you could be seen standing alone? If chicks think you look good, trust that someone is gonna eventually either come ask why you're standing there alone or give you the not so subtle sign that they want you to speak by brushing up against you as they walk by. You could also sit @ the bar but I don't drink..so when I did go to clubs I'd sometimes just post up if I got tired of moving around.

NVM ugly ? can't relate to that shet^^.
    If you dress nice and look nice and make yourself visible chicks have their eye on you. Many chicks are attracted to the guy who looks like he's out there having a lot of fun...but you also have chicks out there who are more aggressive and sociable...the type that will jump @ the opportunity to talk to you if you're making yourself visible....even if they say something like "why you look mad?" or "why aren't you dancing," etc...you just have to take it from there...flip it into a convo or dance w/ her.

Just a heads up:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Know what they talkin' bout posts

I've been clubbin' for a hot minute now and there is no exact science to it, BUT if keep ya'self well groomed (haircut, smell nice), dress well (clean shoes, knowing how to coordinate and put an outfit together), have a confident presence and go out with intentions of having FUN/trippin' out (whether you be dolo or wit ya homeboy's) then you prolly will have a breezy or two come up to u before the end of the night or @ least have a few broads eyeballin', which gives you an entry.

What's funny is some nikka's can't even pick up on simple ass clues or don't notice'em for that matter. Have ya head on the swivel (to be aware of your surroundings of course, but) b/c broads try to get they peep on on the sly. Some are bolder than others and will "eye ? " you, but most will try to do it standing from a distance, while trying not to be too obvious. I wear aviators in the club (yeah, I'm that nikka, deal wit it, LOL) and I can see everything, but they can't tell I'm lookin' @ them unless I'm lookin' str8 in there direction so I know or have a better understanding of who's choosin'/wants to be chose. Another sign a chick prolly wants you to holla is if she walks over near you & then eventually stands (or dances) in front of you by a couple of feet (for a significant amount time) while there are plenty of other spaces available for her and/or her homegirls to post up. It's not a dead give away, but more times than not, she wants you to check in. There's more green lights that women give, but now I feel like I'm ranting so I'll stop. lol