Mexicans do just about anything to get into this country, why were blacks slaves

Options
The BAPHOMET
The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
most racists say we are lazy and ungrateful, so I wonder why the people with the same mentality back when put in all that extra work to steal blacks from their motherland and ship them way across the globe when they had people in Mexico who would've seem to have made better slaves?

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Mexico is ? than the U.S.
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ES-bee u really went in today on very mature and serious convo's and POV's
    that is all

man this one really boggled my mind, I wasted like four blunts on this issue talking to a homeboy bout it, the conclusion we came to though is best left unrepeated

so I wanted to see what others thought
  • The BAPHOMET
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ya first mistake was wasting four blunts duh
    everything aftter that is deaded

before I punch the clock, I had to say, true indeed you are correct, hopefully the Blunt Gods will forgive me
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    There's this racist cat I know and I don't know why I bother listening to his ? yo but when he talks ? about black people he sometimes says blacks need to go back to Africa and when I tell him well your people did force them over here. His answer is always well it wasn't me. See they will disconnect themselves from that quick. And so you now Latinos are Jungle N!ggers to them.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? Africans come over here in droves.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    just did a quick wiki research and apparently mexicans are just descendants of the original spanish settlers..who by the way abolished slavery not long after declaring independence from spain. the original people of that land now only constitute 10 percent of the population....so I guess and this is really a guess europeans had already found the african as a worthy candidate for slavery and really didnt need them like that because according to wiki 90-95 percent of the population of the original people were decimated by wars, disease, and forced labor(slavery).

so in retrospect first, they killed em off too soon and second, they apparently wont built like that.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    just did a quick wiki research and apparently mexicans are just descendants of the original spanish settlers..who by the way abolished slavery not long after declaring independence from spain. the original people of that land now only constitute 10 percent of the population....so I guess and this is really a guess europeans had already found the african as a worthy candidate for slavery and really didnt need them like that because according to wiki 90-95 percent of the population of the original people were decimated by wars, disease, and forced labor(slavery).

so in retrospect first, they killed em off too soon and second, they apparently wont built like that.

That sums it up, and Blacks are stronger and more reliable for hard working conditions.
  • whatevathehell
    edited February 2011
    Options
    CMac wrote: »
    That sums it up, and Blacks are stronger and more reliable for hard working conditions.

naw, man I cant cosign this. not our generation today. when I finally open up my own business Ill probaly hire a crew of mexicans too.
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    umm - those cracka honkies could barely make it past the Mississippi River at that point. Plus the Spanish cracka honkies already had dibs on South America.
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    read a book you ? ? ...

yeah i'm lol'ing at these "theories" people are coming up with. i wonder how they think mexicans learned how to speak spanish.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    mexicans are effectively US slaves today, btw
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    for real, mexico doesn't have a public education system, so almost all the working class people there are functionally illiterate

theres only so much your abuela can teach you at home

so they come to the US but when your family needs money, you cant wait ten ? years for the immigration paperwork to go through

so you jump the ? fence and get a job

but they can pay you below minimum wage and make you work 16 hour days because you can't go to the cops or the better ? business bureau

and ? help you if you wanna start a union

cesar chavez worked hard to protect these people, but those days are over

the Republicans and their fascist businessmen supporters have an army of illegal Mexican wage-slave labor they can replace at any time
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Africans were slaves in Europe, the institution of slavery was brought to the new world when Europeans settled in America

in a lot of instances Africans were sold into slavery by other Africans, so the idea of Africans being "stolen" is unimportant in my opinion

slavery is slavery regardless of how or why you were enslaved

then the African slaves were taught to believe they were inferior and uncivilized..... after all what intelligent civilized person would sell his own people into slavery

why not Mexicans?

1. they spoke Spanish ( a European language)
    2. physically the Mexicans were probably smaller in stature than most whites
    3. there was no institutionalized Mexican slavery in Europe
    4. When you're in a strange new world you don't go fuccin wit yo neighbors
    5. they heard the stories about how those Aztecs got down
    6. white folks wasn't messing with that tropical weather
    7. Mexico aka "New Spain" was governed by Spain

Them white protestants wasn't fuccin with them Mexicans... it mightve caused a war
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

That and also Africa is on a whole different continent with thousands of miles of water between it and the US so it's also harder to hear about and start a rebellion or war and if you take someone out of their element they're less likely to become abrasive and have issues with you and eventually become dependent on you. Though Mexicans weren't cut off from us at all. Don't know if that played a strategic factor or not but I imagine it would.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The whole "Native Americans as slaves" thing didn't really work out, and Spain was a pretty big player in the slave trade.

But most of all, there were no Mexicans back then.

At least, that's what I learned in middle school.
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Blacks had way better work ethic back then
  • whatevathehell
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Africans were slaves in Europe, the institution of slavery was brought to the new world when Europeans settled in America

in a lot of instances Africans were sold into slavery by other Africans, so the idea of Africans being "stolen" is unimportant in my opinion

slavery is slavery regardless of how or why you were enslaved

then the African slaves were taught to believe they were inferior and uncivilized..... after all what intelligent civilized person would sell his own people into slavery

why not Mexicans?

1. they spoke Spanish ( a European language)
    2. physically the Mexicans were probably smaller in stature than most whites
    3. there was no institutionalized Mexican slavery in Europe
    4. When you're in a strange new world you don't go fuccin wit yo neighbors
    5. they heard the stories about how those Aztecs got down
    6. white folks wasn't messing with that tropical weather
    7. Mexico aka "New Spain" was governed by Spain

Them white protestants wasn't fuccin with them Mexicans... it mightve caused a war
    I think this is the best answer until somebody else posts otherwise. all solid points with the exception of number 6 and possibly 7 because I think the spanish were invovled in the trade up a to certain point..I might be wrong.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I think this is the best answer until somebody else posts otherwise. all solid points with the exception of number 6 and possibly 7 because I think the spanish were invovled in the trade up a to certain point..I might be wrong.

lol you serious at cosigning that post fam...
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    got dayum @ all the fails the american public school system has taken in this thread lmao
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    The whole "Native Americans as slaves" thing didn't really work out, and Spain was a pretty big player in the slave trade.

Yeah dog you right...I wish I would've been able to copy your classwork in school...There weren't any Mexicans at all until last Tuesday son. They just popped the ? up outta nowhere n ? .
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »

You nailed it right on the head. Native Americans were used as slaves first but they kept dying off due to harsh working conditions. Most people in Mexico are either white or Mestizo, a combo of white cracka and Native American.