2»

Comments

• Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Explain what?

A girl can ? or release fluids and still not consider it an orgasm. When I get turned on my ? is going to get wet and release fluids, but it's not necessarily that over the top black out orgasm.

The fluid that comes out of a woman's cooch is not ? ..lol. If she's peeing on herself, then you have a different set of problems.

This. The difference between being wet and having an orgasm is not that much fluid....not unless you squirt.
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ES-BEE wrote: »
    ? , I've noticed, that tend to switch up sexual partners often, do this because the female they're poking aint as responsive as he would like

so they keep moving thru partners until some chick puts on a good moaning and gyration act, tricking the said man into believing he's "laying the pipe", and usually thats the chick , whom he's all of sudden magically is capable of settling down with

More like ? just don't know what they are looking for outside of a ? and temp communication and they get frustrated when it doesn't work outside of sex. Relationships are more than sex. It takes time to build them, sometimes, time away from sex makes the relationship stronger and teaches you self discipline.
  • sonofliberty
    sonofliberty Members Posts: 501
    edited February 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Explain what?

A girl can ? or release fluids and still not consider it an orgasm. When I get turned on my ? is going to get wet and release fluids, but it's not necessarily that over the top black out orgasm.

The fluid that comes out of a woman's cooch is not ? ..lol. If she's peeing on herself, then you have a different set of problems.

When I said 9 times out of ten I meant women faking orgasms cause most guys (or just me) don't know ? about the female body.I may be wrong but thats ? women have told me. Some chick I was talking to once told me she use to ? in ? mouths if she didn't like the head she was getting.I mean, unless you put in a few sessions its hard to tell if a chick is having an orgasm since that ? varies female to female. I use to think that when the ? locked and the legs started spazzin meant you were putting in work but that isn't always the case.A lot of women are artists at faking for what ever reasons. As far as the clear fluid that come out when you ? , its mostly ? and ? fluid. Thats what geniuses at wikipedia said.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    sucks to be you brother. i cant deal wit a new set of problems erry couple months

1 chick is enuf for me.. rest of my focus is on the money..