HHH back up to his old tricks again.

Options
Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
Triple H verbally burying the locker room, and thusly the entire current product, and then burying Sheamus without any build.

Welcome back, Hunter. :)

Comments

• Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Great. Is it possible that the PG-era is slowly fading away?
  • TdotGoHARD87
    TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Great. Is it possible that the PG-era is slowly fading away?

i think not. linda supposed to run for senator again in 2012 so...much......for........that.

btw is that bdk in your avi?
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i think not. linda supposed to run for senator again in 2012 so...much......for........that.

I belive that is big daddy kane
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Triple H verbally burying the locker room, and thusly the entire current product, and then burying Sheamus without any build.

Welcome back, Hunter. :)

i guess u forgot about sheamus beating down triple h in his last match at extreme rules last april and putting hhh on the shelf, what hhh did last nite made perfect sense
  • htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    They making sheamus look weak as of late.

First the loss to mark henry and now Evan Bourne after getting destroyed by HHH
  • nightrhyder
    nightrhyder Members Posts: 33
    edited March 2011
    Options
    htowntx wrote: »
    They making sheamus look weak as of late.

First the loss to mark henry and now Evan Bourne after getting destroyed by HHH

He's got beef with the Raw head writer.
  • TdotGoHARD87
    TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

lol @ a sheamus losing streak. what happened to being king of the ring? damn son he musta ? up for real. he on ted dibiase level lol
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    edited March 2011
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    i guess u forgot about sheamus beating down triple h in his last match at extreme rules last april and putting hhh on the shelf, what hhh did last nite made perfect sense

But how many people in the crowd actually remember that. Sheamus couldn't even speak then wham bam pedigree. Like I said, no build.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

I read something that Sheamus ran from Nexus during a segment and he made himself look weak by backing away from the group, so the writer was mad at him for doing so, so he's writing him to look weak.

I don't understand, what segment was it that Sheamus backed away from Nexus, and how did it make him look weak? Did he even know he was going to be approached, and what was he supposed to do.........jump in on all them dudes and get pummeled? Either way, he's made to look weak.

And did the crowd even notice it enough for the writer to continue making him look bad? Now we see him looking bad because a ? writer has a grudge.....
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    But how many people in the crowd actually remember that. Sheamus couldn't even speak then wham bam pedigree. Like I said, no build.

it wasnt that long ago, it wasnt as long ago as like with cm punk/orton from 2008, but what u want to happen?? they could have a match and incorporate in in the taker/hhh feud but i guess they dont wanna go that route, im just waiting to see who will be the heel in the match since people still are cheering for hhh
  • htowntx
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I remember the segment I believe. It was when sheamus was champion and nexus was beating the ? out of everybody. Sheamus was back stage and he ran into nexus and told them that Morrison was talking ? about them. Nexus then began to surround him and I ? u not.....he took off running like usain bolt away from them cats
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • Mally_G
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ahhhhh man.

C'mon, someone had to write that for him to do that. Ain't no way he gonna run like that with it being scripted. Everyone else took their lumps. Or did he break script and run because he's a spoiled ? ?

Ahhh man, not a good look. Now I see why they booking him to look like ? . But still, he still won KOTR afterwards, so how did that segment take so long to have some backlash?
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    That was horrendous. How Sheamus didn't quit or given his walking papers after that is beyond me.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    wait there are people here who think unscripted things happen on WWE television in 2011?

LOL
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    wait there are people here who think unscripted things happen on WWE television in 2011?

LOL

once again i gotta c/s ktulu
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

Yeah. The one and only King Asiatic Nobody's Equal.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    edited March 2011
    Options

LOL

Exactly! He asked "Where's John Cena" when he bumped into that guy.

Gerwitz wrote that ? .
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    they improv a lot of ? ...
  • Mally_G
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Someone had to write that ? to make Nexus look strong and intimidating in numbers, but it was at the expense of the champion.

IDK if Koskie was writing for Sheamus at the time, then Gerwitz took control of his character and simply took that incident and is now ? on him; but that's some odd ? to write the segment to make a group look strong then to simply bury the guy who you made run from them.

or is it because of the way Sheamus ran? His technique was sort of cartoonish. But hey, we're talking about wrestling, ? is a living cartoon.
  • htowntx
    edited March 2011
    Options
    But why would they book him to win kotr then turn around and bury him? They're cutting off their nose to spite their face
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    prolly tryna dead the kotr all together.....

remeber "in your house" some of them ? get wack after a while..

kotr ain't even what it used to be.. ? used to be a real tournament...

is survivor slam even still a real thing?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    he weak anyway
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    F*ck HHH and F*ck The Rock!!!

You take years off from the business and then show back up and expect the spotlight to be on you right away......

If HHH uses his family influence to end the streak, that would be a travesty.