Jill Scott's soul burns to see a white woman....

Options

Comments

• #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    why did yall up this godforsaken thread....

i dont like my sistas but, i love my sistas. i hate yall less than i hate these other ? ....how bout that.

And i actually find Jill Scott attractive...maybe she could lose a lil weight

JillScott450.jpg

Ain't my type but she is attractive.
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    House ? will always try to play the "we aer all one race the human race" ? .

But the bottom line is they just have self-hatred issues and idolize white ? because they see them as an "upgrade."

Now Im not saying black ? are a prize. They clearly arent. But cave ? are disgusting animals for the most part and u gotta get a black [boy] (slavery references intended) mad before he'll really admit thats why he really wants the cave ? . If that ? boy could wake up lilly ? white he would. Pink ? and all.

And that goes for the black ? ? too.
    darc manages to somehow offend literally everyone

i just spit out all my ? lemonade reading both these posts
  • #1 pick
    edited March 2011
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Thats all u got? lol

Rihanna has been with everyone...but point is that ? is so rare how CAN it be on our radar??

I can see why a black woman, when half your dating pool s in jail, haskids, on the DL, homeless, etc...and on top of that all the eleigble one are dating WHTE bytches??

Oh i completely get there frustration.

But for a black man? There isnt a city in america you can go where the ratio isnt as leats 4-1 female. We good. Lol Aint no epidemic of white dudes takin 'our' women

Thats why to i say to Pura Diabla: How could we care??? Makes no sense.

Pura is BS'in, something tells me she's that big girl who was exposed but has returned as an alias. I can't remember her name but she always was trying to boss up ppl.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    rhianna was with a white man

halle berry was with a white dude

Halle Berry thought a White man was better for her because they would worship the ground she walks on because of her beauty status and would put up with her crazy ass. She ends up having a child by this man, then the ? hits the fan because if she had any sense she would know that the White man has a knack of being too "over-possessive" (basically he had a problem with their child being "Black") which she dug her own hole for that. Even though she's still fine as ? , I don't feel sorry for her ass.

As for Rihanna, she's been with every man from every culture. No shame in her game.
  • Pura~Diabla
    Pura~Diabla Members Posts: 1,157
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Who said anything about it being an "epidemic"? I simply stated that black men feel some kind of way when they see a black woman (especially an attractive one) with a white man. You're more than welcome to your opinions though.
    Thats all u got? lol

Rihanna has been with everyone...but point is that ? is so rare how CAN it be on our radar??

I can see why a black woman, when half your dating pool s in jail, haskids, on the DL, homeless, etc...and on top of that all the eleigble one are dating WHTE bytches??

Oh i completely get there frustration.

But for a black man? There isnt a city in america you can go where the ratio isnt atleast 4-1 female. We good. Lol Aint no epidemic of white dudes takin 'our' women

Thats why to i say to Pura Diabla: How could we care??? Makes no sense.
  • Maalik
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Exactly @ the last post...she knows what's up, but Jill thinks a Black man suppose to accept that part of her when she could do something about it.

yo...its a mind trip seeing ? you wrote a year ago lol...

I agree with Jill now. If I had to choose between a black woman & a white broad, I'm throwing the white broad off the cliff everytime. She's just saying how a lot of black women feel....black chicks are women too, they wanna feel loved, feel desired & beautiful just like every other race of women.

Just think of the nonverbal messages us black men are sending to our women when we "make it" & choose a white broad or a chick with similar features. When we don't got ? , they the most attractive woman in the world, they can have our children, play house & what have you, but the moment we get a little bread.......now they not good enough. We want the estate with 10 acres & 3 cars......just with a white ? instead. SMH.

I agree now. I can see they point of view .
  • Pura~Diabla
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Says the person with no pic posted as well.
    #1 pick wrote: »
    Pura is BS'in, something tells me she's that big girl who was exposed but has returned as an alias. I can't remember her name but she always was trying to boss up ppl.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Excellent example. Black men were salty as hell about that one.

no....the ? we are not
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lol, this thread still going? Should be obvious now why most black women aren't and won't ever be taken seriously as relationship material, and it's because they focus on matters like this.
  • Copper
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Bull ? .
    By shear numbers that ? dont even make sense. Quick---w/out using google, name me a famous black woman with a white man lol

That ? is so rare it's not a factor. We dont care boo boo lol

alot of famous black women are with white men and have been since the 1930s
  • Pura~Diabla
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You may not have been. But a lot were.
    no....the ? we are not
  • #1 pick
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Says the person with no pic posted as well.

I posted my picture on this site a lot back when I was a regular poster in 2004-05. I don't a reason to do it now. The IC'ers from then are on my facebook. If you want to see my pic. Go there.

Still what about you?
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? that "self-hatred" cop-out ? .

Bottom line: you love who you love. No one should have to explain to anyone else why they're with whomever, be they black, white, Hindu, Asian, Native American, whatever. That dude that's happily married to that white broad is fine with it. Get over it.

Ya know, it's not cool to be an ? and offend someone just for the sake of doing it. It makes you a ignoraums.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Who said anything about it being an "epidemic"? I simply stated that black men feel some kind of way when they see a black woman (especially an attractive one) with a white man. You're more than welcome to your opinions though.

True, its all opinion.

BUT, I personally think this:

When we look at you w/ a white guy, we look b/c its amusing, b/c we rarely see it

And you are mistaking THAT for 'damn they lookin all at me i got they soul burnin' lol

But whatever
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    why did yall up this godforsaken thread....

i dont like my sistas but, i love my sistas. i hate yall less than i hate these other ? ....how bout that.

And i actually find Jill Scott attractive...maybe she could lose a lil weight

JillScott450.jpg
    JIll Scott is the ONLY fat girl I would actually ? . Then again....I'd probably back out f I saw her fully nude. But she is pretty as hell.

If she lost weight.....GOTDAYUM!

Excellent example. Black men were salty as hell about that one.
    Have u seen how black dudes talk about Halle Berry?

We actually took the ? boy's side in the relationship. Everybody feels sorry for him for having to deal with that ? . The salty ? wasnt that she was dating a ? (although that is disgusting) the salty ? came from her doing it cuz she wanted the world to see her as a poor down trodden victim of ? oppression when all along her relationships failed cuz she's a psychotic black ? .

I don't see a particular reason why I should.
    Just say you're ugly/fat or both and ? .

And you remind me of a certain poster that posted her before.

Is that you *forgot your name but u fat wit dreads*
  • Pura~Diabla
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I've only been on this site for about a year....I go in and out of lurk mode. I might post a pic one of these days if the mood strikes me.
    #1 pick wrote: »
    I posted my picture on this site a lot back when I was a regular poster in 2004-05. I don't a reason to do it now. The IC'ers from then are on my facebook. If you want to see my pic. Go there.

Still what about you?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    alot of famous black women are with white men and have been since the 1930s

ahhhh Ok lets extract the point of my post

There's nowhere near as many black women dating interracially as black men

Not even close.
  • Pura~Diabla
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I've never been with a white man, so I'm not speaking from that perspective. I'm going purely off of what I've heard some black men say.
    True, its all opinion.

BUT, I personally think this:

When we look at you w/ a white guy, we look b/c its amusing, b/c we rarely see it

And you are mistaking THAT for 'damn they lookin all at me i got they soul burnin' lol

But whatever
  • Maalik
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Right at this moment...30 guests are browsing the snow bunny thread in Illpix LOL...

The fastest way to get over a white girl fetish....especially if you plan on being successful in life. 40 years ago, you wouldn't be allowed in their homes, would've got spit on by some white man & now in 2011.....you willing to share your money & build a life with his grand daugher.....

Instead of building up a beautiful & successful brown family, you'd rather share yourself & what you've built so far with a group of people who systematically oppressed you up to 5-6 presidents ago. Diluting your blood...in two generations, your great grandkids could be white. And on top of that....her Grandfather still alive you ? ass ? !
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

Not even close.

That's because they're the least desired women on Earth.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? that "self-hatred" cop-out ? .

Bottom line: you love who you love.
    You're using the word cop-out wrong first of all. And please ? with that "you LOVE who you LOVE" ? . Like all you house ? are in LOVE with those ? ? . U sound like those ? rights activist who say "people should be allowed to love who they love." Like all them ? is deep in love and ? . Knowing gotdamn well they just want to get a nut like straight ? .

Even if you are in love it's with that cave ? 's skin color. You see them as "upgrades." They are just tools so you can look at black women like, "SEE IF YALL BLACK HOES WOULD ACT RIGHT THIS COULD BE YOU."

Ol' ? "Look what I got" but dont got ? ass shoe shining toothless fat ? ? simpin - but would walk right the ? past a decent black woman to get to the "thick" but really obese cave ? with a ? ? ? Fetish - ass dark skinned but wears blackface makeup anyway ass ? clown.

Just admit it BOY. You like ? ? because you think it makes u more "acceptable" it means "you've arrived." Look at cha. Bustin ya fist against a stoned thread - Arent.you.ashaaaamed.of.being.BLACK.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Right at this moment...30 guests are browsing the snow bunny thread in Illpix LOL...

The fastest way to get over a white girl fetish....especially if you plan on being successful in life. 40 years ago, you wouldn't be allowed in their homes, would've got spit on by some white man & now in 2011.....you willing to share your money & build a life with his grand daugher.....

Instead of building up a beautiful & successful brown family, you'd rather share yourself & what you've built so far with a group of people who systematically oppressed you up to 5-6 presidents ago. And her Grandfather still alive you ? ass ? LOL!

whitey and blackie been smashdancing since theyve both been forced and duped to come to the new world

they were doing it at such a high rate that it became outlawed...last thing the new world needed was a coalition between the displeased classes (indentured servants/poor whitey and negros whether slaves or not)
  • Copper
    edited March 2011
    Options

Not even close.
    most likely ur right but its hard to say b/c it depends on where u go and what qualifies as dating
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    JIll Scott is the ONLY fat girl I would actually ? . Then again....I'd probably back out f I saw her fully nude. But she is pretty as hell.

If she lost weight.....GOTDAYUM!
    Have u seen how black dudes talk about Halle Berry?

We actually took the ? boy's side in the relationship. Everybody feels sorry for him for having to deal with that ? . The salty ? wasnt that she was dating a ? (although that is disgusting) the salty ? came from her doing it cuz she wanted the world to see her as a poor down trodden victim of ? oppression when all along her relationships failed cuz she's a psychotic black ? .
    Just say you're ugly/fat or both and ? .

And you remind me of a certain poster that posted her before.

Is that you *forgot your name but u fat wit dreads*
    dn0ump.jpg

Lol @ only posting your forehead and hairline b/c any other body part will showcase the excessive fat molecules and body globularity.
This discussion has been closed.