Ladies: Don't feel bad, even Halle Berry got cheated on.

Options
2»

Comments

• durtysouf
    durtysouf Members Posts: 115
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Seems like you have quite a story to tell.

Start at the beginning..

*morgan freeman gif

quick recap.....
    -cheating with this one chick at work (? up num one)
    -broke it off once i figured that i was REALLY gonna get married (when date gets set, money starts goin in, this was about 9 months out, wihich i figured was plenty of time.)
    -chick was cool with it, and didn't trip at all......until....she got the word that i had gotten married.
    -she heard it, but confirmed it by checking...the clerk of the courts website, which gave her my wifes name too (? )
    - ? had saved all text messages, picture messages, and all types of ? , had em printed out, found my address and sent it all certified so that only my wife could sign for it....then called my wifes job and let her know everything and what was on the way.
    - this all transpired a week after the wedding.

to be continued..........
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Options
    durtysouf wrote: »
    quick recap.....
    -broke it off once i figured that i was really gonna get married (when date gets set, money starts goin in, this was about 9 months out, wihich i figured was plenty of time.)
    -chick was cool with it, and didn't trip at all......until....she got the word that i had gotten married.
    -she heard it, but confirmed it by checking...the clerk of the courts website, which gave her my wifes name too (? )
    - ? had saved all text messages, picture messages, and all types of ? , had em printed out, found my address and sent it all certified so that only my wife could sign for it....then called my wifes job and let her know everything and what was on the way.

To be continued..........

dayum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dominican_john
    dominican_john Members Posts: 16
    edited December 2009
    Options
    A wise man once told me that the only thing better then ? ....

is new ? .

word to grandpa
  • durtysouf
    edited December 2009
    Options
    damn after the wedding yeah you slippin homie

was she black?

she was black...a bad ? too. didnt know she got down like that though. i hadnt been ? with her for damn near a year though, how you gonna try to ether a ? after all that time?

then in the letter the first line she wrote was "i don't want to cause no confusion"

i damn near lost my freedom, u was huntin for that ?
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited December 2009
    Options
    @ durtysouf: yeah, she wanted to ruin your life, fam. especially knowing you just got married.

thats the risk you run when you mess with a female on the side, when you play the game, you gotta be willing to deal with the consequences.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2009
    Options
    That's ? up. LMAO!!!!!!!
    You must have told the ? you was single. WHy else would she do some ? like that? I know hoes are trife but this sound like a ? you lead on.
  • durtysouf
    edited December 2009
    Options
    That's ? up. LMAO!!!!!!!
    You must have told the ? you was single. WHy else would she do some ? like that? I know hoes are trife but this sound like a ? you lead on.

She knew I had a chick, but I can admit that the ? thought that I was gonna leave.......I thought it was all over n done with due to the time and all, but she caught me when I was most vunerable. Real ? , I got detained goind into her apt complex and got Baker Acted for 72 hrs.
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited December 2009
    Options
    She knew I had a chick, but I can admit that the ? thought that I was gonna leave.......I thought it was all over n done with due to the time and all, but she caught me when I was most vunerable. Real ? , I got detained goind into her apt complex and got Baker Acted for 72 hrs.

I'm sorry, what?
  • American Loo VII 3D
    edited December 2009
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    @souf.. Thats ? up b.. What did you wife say? Or should I say ex wife?... I know if u still with her she always brings that ? up during arguments n ? .. DAMN!.. I feel for you homie..

Yes, the worst thing you can do is get caught cheating. Cuz she will NEVER forget, and even if she doesnt bring it up...she's still thinking about it, trust. it could be YEARS LATER.
  • durtysouf
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I got Baker Acted because I was deemed a threat to the community at the time, lol. The cop was cool because we went to school together, she was like 'i dont wanna take you to jail', so we went the other route.

@ emm, we still married, and the reason is, i had to man up and give her all the details. whens, wheres, hows, ? like that. i know she aint gonna forget it at all, but i took it as a lesson learned...cant be slick forever my ? ....the argument ? is true as well, its not every argument, but i feel that sometimes she thinks that she cant be questioned about anything because of it. but i told her if she wanted the divorce, i would give it to her because i ? up, she chose to stay, and we still kickin it
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    real ass thread
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    quick recap.....
    -broke it off once i figured that i was REALLY gonna get married (when date gets set, money starts goin in, this was about 9 months out, wihich i figured was plenty of time.)

Ooooooohhhh Shiiiiiittttt !!!!
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    quick recap.....

daaaaaaaaaaaamn.....tell me you got some sisters to roll up on her.....some female cousins or somethin
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    damn just realized this happen 2 years ago....ya'll still married?...is the side chick still alive?...lmao
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    quick recap.....

uugghhh.... ddiiiirrrrtttttyyyyy... Why couldn't she just accept her L and keep it movin... that chick was pressed. and ur stoop for messing with a chick at work. but still, she went that "extra" mile...smh
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    damn i didnt even read that ?

lmao what a L
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Psychologists say men cheat based on ego and how his wife ages.

Far as Im concerned people just cheat cuz they are cowards and afraid to address the real issues in a relationship. But then again...Im not a psychologist.
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    gottdayum @ shorty saving all your texts,emails, IM's etc and sending them to your wife

ouch dats crazy
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    try to ? a woman over and she will try to overfuck you

ok I just made that up but I'm keepin it
  • American.Loo
    American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    Halle Berry is flawless

looks cant save you life starts when the ? ends
  • The BAPHOMET
    The BAPHOMET Members Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    eric once said that he never cheated and actually Halle was the cheater, but her peoples made it seem like he was the culprit to keep her name clean