Jeff hardy shows up high off coke f#cks up main event

Options
Serious Juice Mayne
Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
Yall see that ? ? That ? aint gunna make it to 2012

Comments

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lol i saw it. he was definitely acting weird.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    you can see Brian Hebner (the ref) throw up the X symbol with his arms as Sting gets in the ring, meaning something is wrong, then Bischoff comes out and talks to both of them without the mic near his mouth. Sting looks visibly upset at Hardy and even asks "what are you doing" or something like that when Hardy backs into a turnbuckle. Hardy seems to get mad afterwards as well, and fans were said to be chanting "? ", and at the end of the vid Sting is like "i agree"
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Jesus....wow.

Ya know, I haven't paid attention to TNA for months after Sting and Kevin Nash left. Now I know why. I didn't even know Sting had come back, let alone won the title.

Hardy back on that white. Sting looked ? . Yeah, I don't know how it happened, but this seems like Hogan and Biscoff have somehow managed to screw up TWO franchises.

This is worse than the botched finish of Starrcade '97...worse than the Fingerpoke of Doom (at least THAT was planned)...worse than Hogan lying down at Halloween Havoc '99....worse than Jeff Jarrett lying down to Hogan at Bash of the Beach 2000, when Russo went balistic and Hogan was never seen in WCW again after that.

I don't see how TNA realistically not explain this without firing Jeff Hardy. Either:

1) You tell the world he REALLY needs help and that at least absolves THEM (meaning Dixie Carter) of this.

or

2) You admit that this is all a work (which would be a REALLY hard sell) and ? off all the fans who ordered this tripe.

Bet Sting is REALLY regretting not being apart of Mania, now...
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This is worse than the botched finish of Starrcade '97...worse than the Fingerpoke of Doom (at least THAT was planned)...worse than Hogan lying down at Halloween Havoc '99....worse than Jeff Jarrett lying down to Hogan at Bash of the Beach 2000, when Russo went balistic and Hogan was never seen in WCW again after that.

Nah, it's not worse than anything that happened in WCW, because that was a company that actually had a chance. TNA is garbage from top to bottom.
  • starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Nah, it's not worse than anything that happened in WCW, because that was a company that actually had a chance. TNA is garbage from top to bottom.

[URL="[URL=http://www.gifsoup.com/view/754962/applause.html][IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=754962&t=o[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://www.gifsoup.com/]GIFSoup[/URL]"][/url]imager.php?id=754962&t=o GIFSoup
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Didnt CM Punk predict this a couple years ago. Did TNA not know that he was on something before he came out, they could have easily replaced him with someone else in the main event.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited March 2011
    Options
    this is the most entertaining thing attached to the name TNA in ever
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    this dude is just about done
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Did you see Stting neck after? thatw as actual blood drawn form jeff trying to push sting off but sting helf him down then some fan shouts to stin :this is ? " and he replies "i agree I agree'.. and lets not forget about the worst match i ever seen RVD in or worse match in a long tiem in wrestling period vs mr no good in teh ring anderson.. spekaing of 100% personality and no in ring skills.. ? it put the belt On matt Morgan TNA... this was sad ..
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The fall TNA has taken since 06 is Completely Ridiculous
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I bet in a few weeks TNA go put the title back on him
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited March 2011
    Options
    In response to a fan asking Hulk Hogan why TNA doesn't get rid of Jeff Hardy on Twitter, Hogan wrote, "Brother were trying to get everything straightened out. I feel bad about some of the situations that have to be dealt with."
    hogan says brother even when hes typing online, brother
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

This dude was mad, LOL

SMH @ the people who paid for that PPV
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol @ ? still paying for pay per view events
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Anybody who buys TNA pay per views deserve what they get
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    lol @ ? still paying for pay per view events

Smh head at ? still watching wrestling..

Wrestlers don't retire.. they die

Damn near everyone i watched growing up is still wrestling..or dead
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i don't watch wrestling any more but ya boy was GONE...
  • mikelewis
    mikelewis Members Posts: 603 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This was sad, and what's even sadder is that TNA is gaining a lot more popularity off of it.

I have a very bad feeling that they are going to make Jeff Hardy some kind of "Charlie Sheen" character, messing up matches, showing up high, deserving a lot more respect than what is given, that kind of deal. He's going to go viral, talk to fans directly, and because of it, TNA is going to blow up.

I don't particularly care for TNA, but if they play this off right, big things will happen for them.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Charlie sheen won, jeff lost
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    JEFF WAS FUCCIN SNORTED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

when they do the close up at his face around 2:48 you can see the drain comin outta his nose

that might be heroin, that would explain why he was so sluggish and his eyes were barely open smfh

dude need help

its like he got some kinda sicc obsession wit Heath Ledger and Kurt Cobain.......
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited March 2011
    Options
    its pain pills, bruh

oxy
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    edited March 2011
    Options
    its pain pills, bruh

oxy

...... smh that boy gon die
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Sting should have brought his ass to WWE
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    edited March 2011
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    Sting should have brought his ass to WWE

smh Sting shouldve whooped Jeff Hardy's ass for 30 minutes straight then pinned him when he stopped movin........
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I wonder did Hardy know that they changed the match because he tried to kick out but sting put his weight on him